Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: With regards to the rogue armor nerf

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    oh wow, very long post regarding your unhappiness.
    Just remember tanks went through it for over a year and a half.. Try being a tank in that moment, before sts took forever to fix 1 skill and getting 1/2 shotted through your jugg with rogues who almost had the same armor as some tanks, and 1million x the dmg/dps factor. i have no sympathy for rogues. You are clearly what you are meant to be now, which is paper. Not so funny when the shoe is on the other foot now is it? In any mmorpg i have played, Warrior is what it is meant to be, Taunt,soak up dmg, have rage/vengeful factor, crazy amounts of health and basically survive(almost never dying). Rogues in A.l are what they are meant to be, currently. Easy to kill, but if you dont watch out, they can kill just as easily. They're Fast. But otherwise meant to be easy to die.. In no rpg/mmorpg iv ever played, was there a rogue class which was equal to a warrior or better. So i dont see the arguments or complaints, now that the game is balanced. Perhaps alot of you who are crying are the ones who cant handle elite runs or keep dying in elite timed runs. Like somebody else mentioned.. Adjust your gear. Add health/diamond jewels. Oh ofcos, its not as great as your +8/+9 jewels? or eyes/paras on older gear. To bad, adjust to the new criteria. You shouldnt be dealing so much dmg anyway imo.. Sts should nerf that too.
    Yea tanks be tanks while rogues be rogues
    U call game balanced when tanks 1-2 combo/hit rogues?
    SINCE WHEN DID TANKS EVER DO THAT AND WHY DO THEY DO IT???
    Yea sure rogues are easy to kill but they shouldn't be that easy
    ROGUES SHOULDNT BE DOING THAT MUCH DAMAGE???
    WELL NOW I SUPPOSE ROGUES SHOULD DO WAY MORE DAMAGE TO TANKS BECAUSE THEY ARENT TANKS ANYMORE..... apparently they've been mutated to be part rogue part tank but not in a 50/50 way but its more of 100/100 since tanks hit so hard and take so less damage
    So I would prefer tanks doing moderate dmg but HP and armor increase about 2000(?) + Jugg 65%reduction
    But rogues hit weak with jugg on but when its gone then we do so much more dmg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerodude For This Useful Post: