Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: With regards to the rogue armor nerf

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    stand far away and pew pew your arrows use your op damage and crit dexterity at it best right

Ever heard of axe throw or glintstone set?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

stand far away and pew pew your arrows use your op damage and crit dexterity at it best right
    Not really, because Mage and tank both have enough damage to rush and overwhelm any distance a rogue might have between the two classes. Have you ever clashed before...? Not to mention all the speed debuffs in a clash make it impossible to run for too long. Also, people stack tanks now. Clashes are typically 3 tank 2 mage because that's the most efficient set up. That alone should tell you that there's something wrong with the gsme.

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Ever heard of axe throw or glintstone set?
    Lol! Yes, that too!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I agree, I do want to keep the balance as well. I think that we should first bring back the armor and then see how things are. It was unduly nerfed and without it, rogues are essentially useless.
    Yes! STG should give rogues around 40-50% of the removed armor..I think that should solve the problem.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedgon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Rogue "nerf for game balance" was generally good on; paper, numbers and for limited pvp 1v1 2v2 and maybe pve, -dmg -armor too much, we've lost 10%(approx) auto dmg nerf and % bonus dmg from a pet, hope they gives this damage back to us it should be kill fast:die fast.

So yeah.. maybe about time to hang up those bow and quiver..
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    This is getting tiresome. Rogues never laughed at tanks, we wanted a fairer game and we also pushed for tank upgrades with the rest of the community so that our tank friends wouldn't quit. When tanks got the Aegis and the Juggernaut buff we were happy because then we could actually run with tanks and have a significant benefit (less deaths, faster runs if the tank can use the Aegis properly). I know tanks have gotten the short end of the stick for a long time and rogues have been the preferred and dominant class up till the Arcane sword and rogue armor nerf, but it is NOT OUR FAULT. Don't talk like we have resisted every attempt to give tanks a buff. People are asking for the nerf to our armor to be at least moderated, and that is a fair request.

Plus I hope you don't brush off twinks. It's like (as you claim) rogues brushing off tanks as unimportant since they form only a "small" part of the community and shouldn't be taken seriously. Please don't be a hypocrite, you make yourself sound self-serving instead of offering an objective and considered post on this issue.
    This...thank you saf!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Not really, because Mage and tank both have enough damage to rush and overwhelm any distance a rogue might have between the two classes. Have you ever clashed before...? Not to mention all the speed debuffs in a clash make it impossible to run for too long. Also, people stack tanks now. Clashes are typically 3 tank 2 mage because that's the most efficient set up. That alone should tell you that there's something wrong with the gsme.

Lol! Yes, that too!
    so god of thunder. Why cant you set up a team like that 3 tanks and you? that way you can yank all the kills or are you worried that the warriors are going to steal your kills ,since is a team Right? so you want all the precious kills only for you is that right god of thunder? or am i wrong? you cant survive in a team?or your ego is telling you you know what god of thunder lets solo pvp and im going to win 5v1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    This...thank you saf!
    just a question why do you play as a rouge and have a warrior face? isn't the way around?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    Rogue "nerf for game balance" was generally good on; paper, numbers and for limited pvp 1v1 2v2 and maybe pve, -dmg -armor too much, we've lost 10%(approx) auto dmg nerf and % bonus dmg from a pet, hope they gives this damage back to us it should be kill fast:die fast.

So yeah.. maybe about time to hang up those bow and quiver..
    your gonna hang up your twink bow just because they did the right thing of balancing the classes? now how easy can you give up wow did warriors ever gave up? or is it just an excuse to pretend your not gonna play but you are? wow how easy can someone give up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default With regards to the rogue armor nerf

I am not qualified to comment on pvp or twinking. And i have been through this myself when i made a mage during shuyal campaign, when dps checks were introduced and a rogue later after eyes made rogues indestructable. I always had rogue friends to run with (even when consisting of top tanks gone rogue) when the situation was bad for tanks. All i want to contribute now is:
    1) We don t have seen a single good lvl 56 item yet, nor new belts. There's plenty of room for adjustments.
    2) Please keep in mind, that Tanks current heads up in pvp solely relies on a weapon proc, not the skills (as it does in pve with the aegis) and while the triple axe of the glitstone set is great it is still a big stat sacrifice.
    3) From my point of view pve parties are fun again, since mixed classes runs are most rewarding.
    As Saf said, i have always been supported in tank threads by friends from other classes, and i will always support other classes myself in the ongoing debate for balance. All i am saying now is: Why not wait with the debate until we tested lvl 56 gear in elites and pvp? We did not make the full transition yet.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

so god of thunder. Why cant you set up a team like that 3 tanks and you? that way you can yank all the kills or are you worried that the warriors are going to steal your kills ,since is a team Right? so you want all the precious kills only for you is that right god of thunder? or am i wrong? you cant survive in a team?or your ego is telling you you know what god of thunder lets solo pvp and im going to win 5v1
    Is that what you think this is about? Zeus not getting kills and dying against tanks? Multiple rogues and tanks have posted here, and yet some choose to think this is a personal issue. Rogues are still able to land kills, but for every kill, they die almost as much, if not more. The armor nerf was sudden, absurdly huge, and had enormous implications across different levels. When rogues are not needed in clashes, you know that something is wrong.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Sory man but you dnt ubderstand nothing. No one worried about stolen kils its about uselesss one klass and unbalanced all levels. PLS SHUT UP ABOUT EGO AND talk about klass and balance. Before nerf no one can solo pvp if you play pvp. also pedgon is pro war check leaderboard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Yes! STG should give rogues around 40-50% of the removed armor..I think that should solve the problem.
    Whoa, 40-50%? No, we need all of it. It was already bad enough with the sword before. It was a nerf that was uncalled for and not even needed because rogues were already the weakest clash in PvP or clash environment.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    I am not qualified to comment on pvp or twinking. And i have been through this myself when i made a mage during shuyal campaign, when dps checks were introduced and a rogue later after eyes made rogues indestructable. I always had rogue friends to run with (even when consisting of top tanks gone rogue) when the situation was bad for tanks. All i want to contribute now is:
    1) We don t have seen a single good lvl 56 item yet, nor new belts. There's plenty of room for adjustments.
    2) Please keep in mind, that Tanks current heads up in pvp solely relies on a weapon proc, not the skills (as it does in pve with the aegis) and while the triple axe of the glitstone set is great it is still a big stat sacrifice.
    3) From my point of view pve parties are fun again, since mixed classes runs are most rewarding.
    As Saf said, i have always been supported in tank threads by friends from other classes, and i will always support other classes myself in the ongoing debate for balance. All i am saying now is: Why not wait with the debate until we tested lvl 56 gear in elites and pvp? We did not make the full transition yet.
    like y say you dnt have advance about pvp and twink you sugest is wait fir new items and stay with broken 1-46 "mayby 56 it fix" " mayby better fix all level before we relese somethings new. im not wwiting and im not expect new items i expect fair play game for all class. Not only for unhappy war without team for elite.
    If you think pve need nerf 1 class cor hapoy wwriors you wrong it can be fixed in another way. and without hit all lev rogues and pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default With regards to the rogue armor nerf

Quote Originally Posted by uehi View Post
    like y say you dnt have advance about pvp and twink you sugest is wait fir new items and stay with broken 1-46 "mayby 56 it fix" " mayby better fix all level before we relese somethings new. im not wwiting and im not expect new items i expect fair play game for all class. Not only for unhappy war without team for elite.
    If you think pve need nerf 1 class cor hapoy wwriors you wrong it can be fixed in another way. and without hit all lev rogues and pvp.
    The 10 lvl cap was deliberately made to leave behind the gear gap that was generated by para and eye gears and the arcane ring. We only made one part of the transition, we did not see any next gen items or proc yet. I am not saying all is fine now as it is, i am just saying this debate is about some already outdated items and a tank item proc.
    Last edited by Ardbeg; 04-18-2016 at 03:40 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

If you read what he said then he meant that rogues are not needed in clashes anymore because mages does high crit and survive longer also can heal the team so there are many advantages for choosing a mage over a rogue as a DPS, rogues dies way faster but they are the highest damage still yes, no rogue is afraid of getting kill stealed but they dont want to die as much as they kill or even more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

If you think 40-50 % can fix somethngs so you wrong xd i know you hapy when you class is only 1 strongest class in arlor but it is not good way. It not good if 1 dominate 1 midle and 1 weak-useles.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Whoa, 40-50%? No, we need all of it. It was already bad enough with the sword before. It was a nerf that was uncalled for and not even needed because rogues were already the weakest clash in PvP or clash environment.
    Rogues should be 600-700 armor below equally geared tanks.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

your gonna hang up your twink bow just because they did the right thing of balancing the classes? now how easy can you give up wow did warriors ever gave up? or is it just an excuse to pretend your not gonna play but you are? wow how easy can someone give up

Hes a twink and twink warriors never gave up because they always been the best class in low levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    shouod by why:?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post

Geared tanks (Real tanks are 3000-3200 armor) and rogues were before nerf 2000 armor - 2200, it's not rogues fault that tanks are deopping their armor inexchange for damage and dps while using sword, its like comparing a naked tank to a maxed rogue and saying that the rogue has more armor than a tank so nerf her.