Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: With regards to the rogue armor nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

vroom pointing out that some of the rouges should try out some noble nature jewels. i think you should, if you really want to not be so squishy be prepared for a trade off (removing finesse jewels for nature/diamond jewels). you just cant have both, its not fair. rouges have been the only class in the game for a long time with the most damage output (crit x damage = dmg) if they have armor to compete with warriors armor or even the second most armor without having to sacrifice damage that wouldnt be fair.

ill put this here one more time for the #1 damage dealers in AL "kill fast die fast" "kill slow die slow" think it over its not that bad

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    I am mainly twink pvp player. I did pvp on all classes in twink brackets however I preferred playing mage. I play both endgame and twink pvp. I know how squishy mages are in twink brackets.

Thats why I have suggested in this thread earlier to remove rogue armor nerf but buff mage's armor. That would have helped mages to be more competitive with both classes as well as in low level pvp and engage too. I guess that would have create less crying. I am not sure though because rogue always wants to be op. And warrior would have hard time fighting mages too.

It's hard to make everyone happy.
    I have a mage in twink i can show you how easy it is to kill rogues there.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    vroom pointing out that some of the rouges should try out some noble nature jewels. i think you should, if you really want to not be so squishy be prepared for a trade off (removing finesse jewels for nature/diamond jewels). you just cant have both, its not fair. rouges have been the only class in the game for a long time with the most damage output (crit x damage = dmg) if they have armor to compete with warriors armor or even the second most armor without having to sacrifice damage that wouldnt be fair.

ill put this here one more time for the #1 damage dealers in AL "kill fast die fast" "kill slow die slow" think it over its not that bad
    Kill fast die fast
    Kill slow die slow, say that to the tanks now who die slow and kill fast, "they kill dps fast" if youre going to say they are slow and take a lot then i disagree because they usually take 17-18 sec almost near juggernaut to kill a dps which is fast for me since im a twink player too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    Twinks are just for fun thats why is an alt and that's why they exist otherwise they wouldn't even be here so have fun while you can
    probably 3% of people take twinking seriously i personally think is a waste of time
    Once again, get the ____ off this thread if thats your attitude. Endgame doesnt deserve balance anymore than twinks do, all players are equal. And most people have twinks as their main, not as an alt, so dont talk about things u clearly are clueless about

This thread was made from a twink perspective, twink rogues are not the #1 damage dealers, numbers wise they are, percentage wise not even close. Lvl 17 warriors 2 comboed my 17 rogue with 8 eyes even before the nerf, A LVL 13 WARRIOR 1 COMBOED A LVL 13 ROGUE, and u act like rogues do too much dmg? Pff, no

And ofc now that rogue dmg will be back for this weekend only, im sure all the noobs who know nothing will come to forums and say rogues are op, when in reality they were not, and are not, and this is how this problem started.

Nevertheless i am thankful sts has made it clear this weekend will be an attempt to holistically take a look at pvp balance and how it can be altered. They have done what I wanted to get out of this thread, hopefully they will make the right decisions after some observations have been made this weekend. Things are looking bright for arlors future, hopefully a cloud wont cover it up once again

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    They are not useless you need to shoot your arrows from far away and since you have so much dodge, you dont get hit 100% of the time
    if you use daggers then your life is at risk because your getting right in the action faces either use bow or daggers.

i dont understand your logic there "tanks are op even before the sword came because they actually use "skills" but now i see them rely too much on sword rather then "skill" ??? maybe those rouges you saw dying 3x more were afk Right? those rouges before the nerf sure were more tankier then warriors because you never saw them die there's your prove
    Lol what? Dodge only dodges auto attacks and pet attacks, they do not even dodge it all the time and they do not dodge skills eother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I still saw many lb rouge still good at pvp....especially if u twink at 46...they never complain arcane sword....they knew how to play...not cross....just need a good team there....and after all match...rogue always have many kill....i think vroom rite....if u end level go with nature jewel and soon they will release another weapon so dont be afraid...theres no arcane sword there
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslaughter View Post
    I still saw many lb rouge still good at pvp....especially if u twink at 46...they never complain arcane sword....they knew how to play...not cross....just need a good team there....and after all match...rogue always have many kill....i think vroom rite....if u end level go with nature jewel and soon they will release another weapon so dont be afraid...theres no arcane sword there
    The weapon thats going to replace arcane sword has to be better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Once again, get the ____ off this thread if thats your attitude. Endgame doesnt deserve balance anymore than twinks do, all players are equal. And most people have twinks as their main, not as an alt, so dont talk about things u clearly are clueless about

This thread was made from a twink perspective, twink rogues are not the #1 damage dealers, numbers wise they are, percentage wise not even close. Lvl 17 warriors 2 comboed my 17 rogue with 8 eyes even before the nerf, A LVL 13 WARRIOR 1 COMBOED A LVL 13 ROGUE, and u act like rogues do too much dmg? Pff, no

And ofc now that rogue dmg will be back for this weekend only, im sure all the noobs who know nothing will come to forums and say rogues are op, when in reality they were not, and are not, and this is how this problem started.

Nevertheless i am thankful sts has made it clear this weekend will be an attempt to holistically take a look at pvp balance and how it can be altered. They have done what I wanted to get out of this thread, hopefully they will make the right decisions after some observations have been made this weekend. Things are looking bright for arlors future, hopefully a cloud wont cover it up once again
    you just cursed that guy out before you replied to my post, just noting that.
    you said
    "And ofc now that rogue dmg will be back for this weekend only, im sure all the noobs who know nothing will come to forums and say rogues are op, when in reality they were not, and are not, and this is how this problem started."
    those people who you call noobs who know nothing are actually regular people irl who are playing a game and can tell that in that game one class is prefer'd so even though you said "and this is how the problem started" i think the truth is this is how the problem started to get fix.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

you just cursed that guy out before you replied to my post, just noting that.
    you said
    "And ofc now that rogue dmg will be back for this weekend only, im sure all the noobs who know nothing will come to forums and say rogues are op, when in reality they were not, and are not, and this is how this problem started."
    those people who you call noobs who know nothing are actually regular people irl who are playing a game and can tell that in that game one class is prefer'd so even though you said "and this is how the problem started" i think the truth is this is how the problem started to get fix.
    Class is preferred? Dude there is no need for rogues anymore in clashes, most clashes are either full tanks or tanks and mages, the maximum number u can get in a team is 1 or 0 if u dont believe then ask a top rogue about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Class is preferred? Dude there is no need for rogues anymore in clashes, most clashes are either full tanks or tanks and mages, the maximum number u can get in a team is 1 or 0 if u dont believe then ask a top rogue about it
    its kind of like talking in circles. i never said rouge is prefer'd class now, i was responding to someone and even quoted what i was respoding to let me put it here for you
    i was responding to that so yeah even leon admits players will once again feel rouges are op this weekend, imagine if they had even more armor too thats unfair. but to sum it up i never said rouges are the preferd class atm i think its more balanced atm

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

its kind of like talking in circles. i never said rouge is prefer'd class now, i was responding to someone and even quoted what i was respoding to let me put it here for you
    i was responding to that so yeah even leon admits players will once again feel rouges are op this weekend, imagine if they had even more armor too thats unfair. but to sum it up i never said rouges are the preferd class atm i think its more balanced atm
    You mean having 0 or 1 rogue in a team during clash is balanced then i disagree with you, most clashes now are 0 rogues and if you are lucky you can participate in the clash but only one rogue. I agree the rogue damage needs nerf ( Only the nerf sts did before) but armor rogue needs it to survive if they cant survive sword right now with their eye gems so imagine level 56 with 0 eyes? And a weapon that's even better than sword since its going to replace it

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Watch his YouTube channel, he has some duels there. It'll make sense after that.
    ye I've seen his video he can easily take a tank half HP with a single charged lightning and without a single buff from pets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Zeus, you have no idea what I have or haven't done (and this is game world, not "real" world). Besides which, it's straight logic.

The devs have a lot of testing and further changes coming up, and this change is obviously the first part of a bigger plan. As someone pointed out, we need to be looking at the entire game and the future of it, rather than immediate gratification, especially for only one aspect of the whole. Who knows, maybe after the FFA weekend they will decide that rogues need more armour, but I think freaking out before the new season's gear is even released is premature.

If something shows itself to be a real problem once all the changes are in place and people have a chance to try adapting, then they will fix it - they always do. I'm just saying give STS a chance to make the changes they are planning, and try to work with them. They have stated they are dedicated to revitalizing the game, and there are obviously balance changes being considered for all classes. Just because rogues are the underdog at the moment doesn't mean they will remain that way once the other changes are applied. It takes time to make major changes to the game, and sometimes that process involves periods of discomfort.
    I hope many players read this Sera.
    Well said!
    * Out of thanks *
    Avy
    12-2012

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I hope they returned our armor back because I feel really useless as a rogue nowadays.. I even considering to play as a tank. Whenever I enter pvp, most of the time, there are 3-4 tanks on the other side. Of course I have to leave unless I volunteer to become their food. I barely can go near them. Only death waiting for me. When someone call for pvp, its either tank jj or mage jj.. rogue felt neglected.

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tentenzz View Post
    I hope they returned our armor back because I feel really useless as a rogue nowadays.. I even considering to play as a tank. Whenever I enter pvp, most of the time, there are 3-4 tanks on the other side. Of course I have to leave unless I volunteer to become their food. I barely can go near them. Only death waiting for me. When someone call for pvp, its either tank jj or mage jj.. rogue felt neglected.

Rogues are the best in Single target damage so they can solo but now they can't solo no class, everyone is like 'Get a team and hide near tanks' but rogues are meant to do single target more than clashes so they should be the best in 1vs1 but mages and tanks are better in clashes, now rogues are weak in both 1vs1 and clash.

Pvp is filled with tanks and sword now last time i checked it was 4 tanks each team a clash and 1 mage lol "i swapped with a mage"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

ArcaneLegends Americabud v Zeus -youtube

how many want me to farm this guy? stay tuned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Rogues are the best in Single target damage so they can solo but now they can't solo no class, everyone is like 'Get a team and hide near tanks' but rogues are meant to do single target more than clashes so they should be the best in 1vs1 but mages and tanks are better in clashes, now rogues are weak in both 1vs1 and clash.

Pvp is filled with tanks and sword now last time i checked it was 4 tanks each team a clash and 1 mage lol "i swapped with a mage"
    True. No one need rogue anymore in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Bottom line is fix Arcane Sword's procs. I think rogues can still compete in pvp with a proper team. Depends on your set up, skill set and ping. xD

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to glendame For This Useful Post:

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #219
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Let's keep the chat productive and civil. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Rouge should restore their armour. The survivability of mage is much higher now.

Int is secondary stat of rogue while str is secondary stat of mage. In other words, mage has a higher hp than rogue in general.

mage has arcane shield that can reduce 45% damage. Rogue only has a chance to dodge with razor shield. Only 10% damage reduction is granted when maxing mastery of razor shield.

Gale force can increase 50% armour of a mage while shadow veil can only increse 20% of armour.

Therefore, rogue is squishy in pve now

23. The Following User Says Thank You to SCSY For This Useful Post: