Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: With regards to the rogue armor nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supersyan View Post
    I am tank
    Rogues dodges 75% auto attacks of pets and 75% auto attacks of player. While other two classes dodges like 5% auto attacks of both pet and player. The juggernaut cool down is the longest in the game ( 45 sec ). It doesn't do any damage. its an complementary skill. Tanks can't rush kill like rogues do. They don't get kill steals. Rogues still do brutal damage and one combo tanks and mages like 6k crit dmg from an AS at lvl 48 (i'm at 48). and my hp is 7500 and armor is 2400 and i now use galen.
    I used Both arcane sword and Aegis. The arcane sword do lot of dmg if you get caught in lava. It can even take out another tank if he get caught in lava. That was when its bugged and when it gives 100% stun and ignored stun immunity rules. Now its fixed.
    7500 hp
    2400 armor::? its only your busines yr weak stats any rog cnt hurt you with the low lev gear like you use. but if oponent have the same gear you win easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    All these tanks are now happy that they are invicible with op dmg at endgame will rogs cant survive 2 secs and telling us not to complain...

Speechless
    Endgame rogues can't survive 2 sec against tanks? I assume they crit 8k crit at lvl 56 from an single AS and not to mention the multiple crit from the AS as well on a 10k hp 3k armor tank.and the additional damage from additional crit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    Why not instead of demanding your "armor" back wich it was never meant in the first place why not use armor gems pet and use pots?
    rouges indeed were more tankier then warriors and remember when everyone was saying tanks suck dont party them their better off naked bla bla bla and now reality hits you and what you do come here and make a thread almost every day right? if they give your "armor" back there's gonna be consequences i wouldn't be making any more threads if i was you,and remember the cake exploiters that made over 100m gold of it someone was even making threads on how to do it can you get any more selfish then that?
    The same type gem should gives the same advance all class str=warior dex=rogue int = =mage. Try warior without str take armor and nature hp gem so warior need be like warior or try mage with water and nature gem. You know why no one use it:? Because its like nerf.
    Rogue Armor nerfed so put more armor gem that nerf doge crit dmg. Weak can be weaker. with your advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uehi View Post
    7500 hp
    2400 armor::? its only your busines yr weak stats any rog cnt hurt you with the low lev gear like you use. but if oponent have the same gear you win easy.
    I'm talking about rogues compared to gear level of mine. which is the free mythic set. And they still win 7/10 and do crit a lot. When i used my aegis my hp ws 8.2k+ and 3200 armor (with abaddon pet) and still rogues crit 6k+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

The same type gem should gives the same advance all class str=warior dex=rogue int = =mage. Try warior without str take armor and nature hp gem so warior need be like warior or try mage with water and nature gem. You know why no one use it:? Because its like nerf.
    Rogue Armor nerfed so put more armor gem that nerf doge crit dmg. Weak can be weaker. with your advance.
    The same can be said with rogues. But rogues are in advantage with finess jewel they get additional stats increase (which i don't remeber). Acutally rogues are in advanatage if you considee the gems and jewels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I'm talking about rogues compared to gear level of mine. which is the free mythic set. And they still win 7/10 and do crit a lot. When i used my aegis my hp ws 8.2k+ and 3200 armor (with abaddon pet) and still rogues crit 6k+
    Use arc sword, charge jugg, spam autos for a few seconds, use axe and ss, rinse and repeat. Before ur jugg ends the rogue will be dead, and rogues wont crit u for 6k with juggernaut active. Aegis is a pve weapon not pvp. And if ur having issues with rogues crit, get better at feebling, u have 2 skills which can do it.

The same can be said with rogues. But rogues are in advantage with finess jewel they get additional stats increase (which i don't remeber). Acutally rogues are in advanatage if you considee the gems and jewels
    Lmaoo rogues are at an advantage with finesse jewel? Rogues also need str and int. All warriors need is str. Warriors are by far at an advantage,

Pls lets bring this thread a bit more back on topic, instead of discussing other balance issues lets focus on whether the armor buff was justified and the most important part:

ANY SORT OF COMMENT FROM STS TO SHOW THIS HAS BEEN NOTICED AND alterations to rogues are being considered or will not be considered so i can decide whether to quit this game. Or not.

Ruining twink and pvp endgame balance for the sake of endgame pve is not justified.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

You use aegis rogue use mith dager:? its the same point like aegis....-_- Fervor vs Mith maul that can show you true. Arcane sword vs dagers.
    Mith dagers vs Aegis. If y cnt understand this play rogue mayby you learn how win easy and you can understand what is wrony on rog. and why you lose with moch strongest class vs weak .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

and wtf abaddon pet:???? joke:??. all ok if oponent use abaddon too it is weak pet for pvp. point is both use the same pet. The same lev pet. jts big difernent abddon vs nekro abaddon vs singe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Use arc sword, charge jugg, spam autos for a few seconds, use axe and ss, rinse and repeat. Before ur jugg ends the rogue will be dead, and rogues wont crit u for 6k with juggernaut active. Aegis is a pve weapon not pvp. And if ur having issues with rogues crit, get better at feebling, u have 2 skills which can do it.
    All you have to do is spam AS on tank when he's not on juggernaut before casting and after it ended(15 sec). Also this 65% reduction is only for 6sec. All you need is 1 skill to mindlessly spam on tanks.

Yes rogues are at an advantage with fineness jewels. Warriors need dex and int to get hp and mana on stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

You use aegis rogue use mith dager:? its the same point like aegis....-_- Fervor vs Mith maul that can show you true. Arcane sword vs dagers.
    Mith dagers vs Aegis. If y cnt understand this play rogue mayby you learn how win easy and you can understand what is wrony on rog. and why you lose with moch strongest class vs weak .
    I used arcane sword and nekro. Both won't give armor. There's not much difference between arcane sword and mythic maul. sword only gives additional dps which is useless when rogues dodges it anyway. And the main difference is lava proc. Its not only the rogues but also other tanks , rogues, mages if they get caught in lava pool they'll die if its stuns. but now its fixed and won't do 100% stun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

All you have to do is spam AS on tank when he's not on juggernaut before casting and after it ended(15 sec). Also this 65% reduction is only for 6sec. All you need is 1 skill to mindlessly spam on tanks.

Yes rogues are at an advantage with fineness jewels. Warriors need dex and int to get hp and mana on stats.
    all what you need is try play rogue. you should try before you tell somethings about aimed jewels Point what you think because you read skill map not give you nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I used arcane sword and nekro. Both won't give armor. There's not much difference between arcane sword and mythic maul. sword only gives additional dps which is useless when rogues dodges it anyway. And the main difference is lava proc. Its not only the rogues but also other tanks , rogues, mages if they get caught in lava pool they'll die if its stuns. but now its fixed and won't do 100% stun
    Man the same gear vs the same gear at all lev should give the same advance if you lose with weak class its only your faul. Try learn how play fromm better players try understand your skills and skill oponent. And Rly try play rogue before you say somethings About advance. If you have problem Vs rogue make another thread. and we share tips with you . and we show you where you weak. Many Tanks know how easy win with other class and know how to be immortal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

You're a Retard

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to butterspar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by butterspar View Post
    You're a Retard
    I never offended anyone or disrespected anyone on this forum. shame on you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to supersyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I am tank
    Rogues dodges 75% auto attacks of pets and 75% auto attacks of player. While other two classes dodges like 5% auto attacks of both pet and player. The juggernaut cool down is the longest in the game ( 45 sec ). It doesn't do any damage. its an complementary skill. Tanks can't rush kill like rogues do. They don't get kill steals. Rogues still do brutal damage and one combo tanks and mages like 6k crit dmg from an AS at lvl 48 (i'm at 48). and my hp is 7500 and armor is 2400 and i now use galen.
    I used Both arcane sword and Aegis. The arcane sword do lot of dmg if you get caught in lava. It can even take out another tank if he get caught in lava. That was when its bugged and when it gives 100% stun and ignored stun immunity rules. Now its fixed.
    Be truthful, rogues don't dodge 75% and dodge is not a percentage number either. If a rogue has 50 dodge it does not mean he will dodge 50% of attacks.

Tanks actually can rush and kill like rogues do, thanks to that ridiculous sword. All the while, absorbing huge amounts of damage. Tanks still get kill steals, they have the second highest kills in clashes whilst having the highest survivability. In fact, my latest clash, I got 199 kills in. The tanks, got 114. However, to earn those 199 kills, I had to die an INSANE amount due to the ridiculous armor nerf. Tanks? I would say they died maybe 30-40 times in the entire match. My kills mostly equaled my deaths. And furthermore, the clash teams do not even NEED a rogue. That is how imbalanced PvP is right now.

If you want to make suggestions, please talk actual numbers. In fact, go test my claims right now and you will find that they are true. Have a rogue with 100 dodge and try to hit him with auto attack, you will still be able to because dodge is not a percentage.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

1. A warrior does not need dex or int.
    2. Rogues need int as well for mana.
    3. Warriors have a skill that generates mana.
    4. When do you want s rogue to spam AS after jugg is over? By that time, a rogue is almost always dead. If he's not dead, he soon will be because that lava sword procs almost every match and lasts for 15+ seconds so it's quite easy to proc back to back. Furthermore, the lava pools stack an insane amount. So, if the rogues does survive past jugg, the rogue now no longer has stun immunity and will die seconds later due to the proc which is nearly always active.
    5. I know many warriors that know how to beat rogues. If you can't figure out how to beat a rogue, that's on you. There are plenty of other warriors that can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Be truthful, rogues don't dodge 75% and dodge is not a percentage number either. If a rogue has 50 dodge it does not mean he will dodge 50% of attacks.

Tanks actually can rush and kill like rogues do, thanks to that ridiculous sword. All the while, absorbing huge amounts of damage. Tanks still get kill steals, they have the second highest kills in clashes whilst having the highest survivability. In fact, my latest clash, I got 199 kills in. The tanks, got 114. However, to earn those 199 kills, I had to die an INSANE amount due to the ridiculous armor nerf. Tanks? I would say they died maybe 30-40 times in the entire match. My kills mostly equaled my deaths. And furthermore, the clash teams do not even NEED a rogue. That is how imbalanced PvP is right now.

If you want to make suggestions, please talk actual numbers. In fact, go test my claims right now and you will find that they are true. Have a rogue with 100 dodge and try to hit him with auto attack, you will still be able to because dodge is not a percentage.
    That 75% is not to show as facts or display. what i meant is rogues dodges 3/4 or most of the auto attacks of pet misses and of player in addition rogues have to be closer to tanks to get hit from autos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    1. A warrior does not need dex or int.
    2. Rogues need int as well for mana.
    3. Warriors have a skill that generates mana.
    4. When do you want s rogue to spam AS after jugg is over? By that time, a rogue is almost always dead. If he's not dead, he soon will be because that lava sword procs almost every match and lasts for 15+ seconds so it's quite easy to proc back to back. Furthermore, the lava pools stack an insane amount. So, if the rogues does survive past jugg, the rogue now no longer has stun immunity and will die seconds later due to the proc which is nearly always active.
    5. I know many warriors that know how to beat rogues. If you can't figure out how to beat a rogue, that's on you. There are plenty of other warriors that can.
    1. warrior need dex and int for hp.
    2. Yes
    3. Mage can replenish mana as well. And theres HP and mana packs on CTF and TDM packs
    4. Lava proc should be last for only 10 sec http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Locked-Crates
    If its not then its a bug.
    5. Thanks for advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

That 75% is not to show as facts or display. what i meant is rogues dodges 3/4 or most of the auto attacks of pet misses and of player in addition rogues have to be closer to tanks to get hit from autos
    They don't dodge 3/4 of auto attack. Go and test with some hard numbers and video proof please. I know because I've already tested this. You'll find that it's much less than that figure you're claiming.

1. No, they don't. Any decent warrior is always full str. The best warriors are full str. If you aren't, it's because you don't have the max gear. Balance starts from maxed gear, not mid level.

2. Rogues also need str for HP if not maxed. Especially now due to the fact enchanted eyes no longer work.

3. Yes, so you're just proving my point that you don't need to spec int as a warrior.

4. 10 seconds is not enough? That's plenty of time to proc back to back while another proc is already active. Most other procs only last 1-2 seconds.

5. NP.
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-16-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Icame here to see dramas

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to herculeans For This Useful Post: