Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: With regards to the rogue armor nerf

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supersyan View Post
    Mage armor is the weak. Mages are food
    Most rogues armor are around 1600-1700 while mages are 1600-1550
    ( is what i noticed ) not even much difference
    Mages has 2 shields while we have one shield (Nekro)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

1. Yup. so they do spec points on int and dex might and its its not new
    2. They have to if they choose between high hp or armor.( the fury jewel or diamond jewel). Tanks use a combination of jewels.
    3. we make choices like high strength,high armor, high hp. To obtain this stats we have to give up points one somewhere else and have to use combination of jewels.Fury, nature, diamond

Rogues hit harder. They 1 combo mages, tanks and other rogues. Tanks hit way low compared to rogues.
    1.Why would a tank add dex in his main stats? In passives yes every class does, and for int its not needed since sword adds a huge int bonus and they got a mage in clash to heal mana, if you're talking about vs then dps usually die before tanks mana runs out.
    2. Most tanks i know are using reinforced but either gems you said works ( Rogue has to choose between Damage-Armor-Mana-Crit-Hp)
    3.High strength means high hp its the same and MOST tanks are all points str, there is no point or mean to even put points in dex.

Tanks hit low? U know that tanks at endgame can kill rogues within almost 15 sec? Jugg cs axe sky and rush the rogue she will end up dying before your jugg is over.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Cd of jugg is long. its 45 sec. May be the tanks at twinks level hit hard but not the tanks at the end game
    Uh...tanks at end game don't even need to hit...just use sword proc+axe throw+stun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Even rogue armor at end game is too weak - have you played in an end game clash? Rogues are pure food, lol.
    I know it since i already have some clash yesterday using my mage rogues too fast, but mage without shield faster get killed '-'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Now pvp dont need rogue anymore.. :'( when I enter ctf/tdm, I have to get out since all tank on the other side.. I (rogue) feel useless..

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Historically Mage armor is still less compared to rogues . The shield last only until a certain amount of damage is absorbed. And rogues do overwhelming damage to break the shield.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

1.Why would a tank add dex in his main stats? In passives yes every class does, and for int its not needed since sword adds a huge int bonus and they got a mage in clash to heal mana, if you're talking about vs then dps usually die before tanks mana runs out.
    2. Most tanks i know are using reinforced but either gems you said works ( Rogue has to choose between Damage-Armor-Mana-Crit-Hp)
    3.High strength means high hp its the same and MOST tanks are all points str, there is no point or mean to even put points in dex.

Tanks hit low? U know that tanks at endgame can kill rogues within almost 15 sec? Jugg cs axe sky and rush the rogue she will end up dying before your jugg is over.
    1. The passive int, str, dex don't get added to main stats? SO its part of the main stats. i may be wrong. Mage heal everyone on team in clash and not only tank. The sword feels op because you are getting caught in lave pool which does devastating aoe damage. And axe can only pull one target at a time. unless you are using glinstone set.
    2. Yes every class has to make choices
    3. Yes if you consider the passive str, dex and int which added to the main stats

Rogue can kill tanks within 5 sec as well. Auto attack stun>AS>NEKRO AA> AS - BOOM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Meanwhile in game ....

Name:  forum nub.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  47.7 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

For those thinking i'm supporting tank class because i'm tank and want to stay top of the food chain forever. Your WRONG

What i'm saying is the recent buff to jugg and the new arcane sword is greatly helpful to tanks who were isolated from the game for long time. And if it does have negative impact on other class or at any level, then a review by developer is necessary.
    And i'm in no way supporting or against this Buff Nerf game.
    And i no longer want to continue on this thread because people are very sensitive and don't like personal attacks in game or forum. And i'm in no way want to start a flame war or hate discussion. Thank you. Cyah buddies, Take Care

We duh PizzaH!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Meanwhile in game ....

Name:  forum nub.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  47.7 KB
    Report him for bad mouthing u !
    A ppl like that must get banned for weeks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

For those thinking i'm supporting tank class because i'm tank and want to stay top of the food chain forever. Your WRONG

What i'm saying is the recent buff to jugg and the new arcane sword is greatly helpful to tanks who were isolated from the game for long time. And if it does have negative impact on other class or at any level, then a review by developer is necessary.
    And i'm in no way supporting or against this Buff Nerf game.
    And i no longer want to continue on this thread because people are very sensitive and don't like personal attacks in game or forum. And i'm in no way want to start a flame war or hate discussion. Thank you. Cyah buddies, Take Care

We duh PizzaH!
    When u made absurd comments like "warriors need int for hp" thus showing u know nothing about warriors, what do u expect.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

1. The passive int, str, dex don't get added to main stats? SO its part of the main stats. i may be wrong. Mage heal everyone on team in clash and not only tank. The sword feels op because you are getting caught in lave pool which does devastating aoe damage. And axe can only pull one target at a time. unless you are using glinstone set.
    2. Yes every class has to make choices
    3. Yes if you consider the passive str, dex and int which added to the main stats

Rogue can kill tanks within 5 sec as well. Auto attack stun>AS>NEKRO AA> AS - BOOM

1) Exactly mage heals everyone so why need the int since they already have enough mana and a mage to heal?

2) Well most tanks does not have to make a choice because its either HP or Armor but they can use Grand reinforced.

3) Every class used Str int dec in passive but tanks DOES NOT use int and dex in main stats.

Rogues CAN NOT kill tanks within 5 seconds if they are on juggernaut so it's simple
    Tanks : Jugg and rush with axe cs sky and they're going to kill rogue within less than 15 sec and won't even die.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Historically Mage armor is still less compared to rogues . The shield last only until a certain amount of damage is absorbed. And rogues do overwhelming damage to break the shield.

You know that mages does almost as much damage as rogues now with crit? Their lighting is the same as AS and they have around 50% crit with full eyes if not more, plus their shield can absorb damage and its invisible for 2 seconds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    oh wow, very long post regarding your unhappiness.
    Just remember tanks went through it for over a year and a half.. Try being a tank in that moment, before sts took forever to fix 1 skill and getting 1/2 shotted through your jugg with rogues who almost had the same armor as some tanks, and 1million x the dmg/dps factor. i have no sympathy for rogues. You are clearly what you are meant to be now, which is paper. Not so funny when the shoe is on the other foot now is it? In any mmorpg i have played, Warrior is what it is meant to be, Taunt,soak up dmg, have rage/vengeful factor, crazy amounts of health and basically survive(almost never dying). Rogues in A.l are what they are meant to be, currently. Easy to kill, but if you dont watch out, they can kill just as easily. They're Fast. But otherwise meant to be easy to die.. In no rpg/mmorpg iv ever played, was there a rogue class which was equal to a warrior or better. So i dont see the arguments or complaints, now that the game is balanced. Perhaps alot of you who are crying are the ones who cant handle elite runs or keep dying in elite timed runs. Like somebody else mentioned.. Adjust your gear. Add health/diamond jewels. Oh ofcos, its not as great as your +8/+9 jewels? or eyes/paras on older gear. To bad, adjust to the new criteria. You shouldnt be dealing so much dmg anyway imo.. Sts should nerf that too.
    Thank you for saying the "real" truth!

Btw, on level 56, rogues can now crit 6.5k-7.5k on max tanks..not all the time but they can reach these crits easily when no nekro shield on, which means almost instant dead for a warrior; so..complaining about armor nerf must has to be a joke..seriously. I know we have juggernaut, but that only lasts 15 sec, then we are fighting 25-30 sec (depending on mastery) with only 3 skills (2 attack). On the other hand, we, tanks, can only crit between 2k-2.5k on rogue or mage, with luck! It's usually way less than that, particularly with no crit..

Guys, honestly, the game had never been so balanced or fair than what it is right now. Warriors can finally be useful and effective in pve now, and, being season 1 player, I can't remember pvp being so balanced between classes than today...or suddenly rogues have forgotten ALL previous seasons when they were more than OP (pve and pvp) comparing with mages and tanks?? Not for talking about the fact rogues have always been THE pve class in AL, since 1st season, period! Mages and tanks already accepted pve LB as it is...pretty much a utopia for us..

I can accept that less 300-500 armor (for what I've heard..) it's a lot, yes, maybe the nerf was too big (adding 100-150 more would be acceptable/fair)..but giving all armor back (remove the nerf, basically) will make AL what it always was...rogues >>>>>>> mages/tanks!

So, please, stop crying on a "NO question"..this remembers me when you complain about the damage nerf in pvp. Can you imagine what pvp would be with no damage nerf on rogue? I can - "1 single aimed shot = max tank -> DEAD" so...no thanks! This does not seem balanced to me, at all...

Imo, nowadays, the only problem/s in AL is the tons of bugs/glitches, THIS needs to be fix ASAP..and nothing else!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pedgon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Imo ,

instead of nerfing rogue's armor, sts should have buffed mage's armor. It would have create less problems.

I would like to suggest sts to give armor back to rogue but buff some armor for mages.

I guess It would make mages more competitive with warriors and rogues in all pvp brackets. Second, pve rogue will stop complaining but Idk about pvp rogues at endgame.

TBH warriors are op in pvp now with glint set and arcane sword.

I hope level 56 will be more balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post

Btw, on level 56, rogues can now crit 6.5k-7.5k on max tanks..not all the time but they can reach these crits easily when no nekro shield on, which means almost instant dead for a warrior; so..complaining about armor nerf must has to be a joke..seriously. I know we have juggernaut, but that only lasts 15 sec, then we are fighting 25-30 sec (depending on mastery) with only 3 skills (2 attack). On the other hand, we, tanks, can only crit between 2k-2.5k on rogue or mage, with luck! It's usually way less than that, particularly with no crit..

Guys, honestly, the game had never been so balanced or fair than what it is right now. Warriors can finally be useful and effective in pve now, and, being season 1 player, I can't remember pvp being so balanced between classes than today...or suddenly rogues have forgotten ALL previous seasons when they were more than OP (pve and pvp) comparing with mages and tanks?? Not for talking about the fact rogues have always been THE pve class in AL, since 1st season, period! Mages and tanks already accepted pve LB as it is...pretty much a utopia for us..

I can accept that less 300-500 armor (for what I've heard..) it's a lot, yes, maybe the nerf was too big (adding 100-150 more would be acceptable/fair)..but giving all armor back (remove the nerf, basically) will make AL what it always was...rogues >>>>>>> mages/tanks!

So, please, stop crying on a "NO question"..this remembers me when you complain about the damage nerf in pvp. Can you imagine what pvp would be with no damage nerf on rogue? I can - "1 single aimed shot = max tank -> DEAD" so...no thanks! This does not seem balanced to me, at all...

Imo, nowadays, the only problem/s in AL is the tons of bugs/glitches, THIS needs to be fix ASAP..and nothing else!
    A single weapon should not be the answer to balance within any game. You're single handedly reliant on one weapon and specifically one proc.

It starts to become ridiculous though when your proc does more damage than a skill, in regards of Lightning bolt. The lava pools do approximately 300-350 damage per tick, these pools are stackable and I believe max at 10 per proc. So let's do some math 10x 300-350 = 3000-3500 raw damage.

Lets also note that mages have no form of armor debuff within their skills so they're heavily reliant on that debuff coming from their pet. Without armor debuff, a critical lightning will hit around 1.5-2k damage on a tank. It starts to become a joke when all tanks have to do is spam a proc with no cool down and do more damage than a dps.

It's a different story for rogues but I am solely focusing on mages as it's the class I currently play.

I am all for balance in any game but when one class is unbeatable it's ridiculous. You got a juggernaut buff, it's now unbreakable. Within a clash, you will always be under either juggernaut or nekro shield so that's 100% immunity to stuns. The only way you're going to get killed is if you get pulled, it's likely but by then I'd expect the other team to be dead.

It's crazy to deny that tanks are currently op. They've had it tough in most of the expansions but I think people are forgetting that you received a maul which in terms of skill damage, gives the highest amount in game.

Also it would be foolish to forget how good the arcane maul was during the Nordr and Shuyal expansions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

For a mage, nekro is useless when vsing a rogue. You're better of using SnS as it's healing is far superior to a shield you're crit 3-4k on.

It's debatable whether or not SnS is the better pet for mages. In my opinion I believe it is better than Nekro if you know how to use it correctly.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    For a mage, nekro is useless when vsing a rogue. You're better of using SnS as it's healing is far superior to a shield you're crit 3-4k on.

It's debatable whether or not SnS is the better pet for mages. In my opinion I believe it is better than Nekro if you know how to use it correctly.

I was talking as for general, twinks too

20. The Following User Says Thank You to intrepd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post

Give us back at least 150-200 of our armor. That's less than half of what was nerfed. Pve rogues can rely on tanks and pots, but in pvp, we die as much, if not more than we can kill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    Give us back at least 150-200 of our armor. That's less than half of what was nerfed. Pve rogues can rely on tanks and pots, but in pvp, we die as much, if not more than we can kill.
    Yes, like I said, the nerf was a little too much, and that's the only thing I have to agree with rogues! But some of you want much more than get your armor back, if you read all these posts, you'll figure it out. Some of you are simply using this problem to nerf tanks after.."oh sword is so OP..that proc...zzz", "omg!! jugger makes tanks invincible!! " (ye coz jugger lasts forever ...fml-.- 15 sec..then we fight 25-30 sec with 3 skills) etc. I believe for some, the real problem are tanks, and that's what they want to nerf, armor nerf it's just an excuse imo...just saying...

I can agree that the proc from arcane sword does lots of damage, yes, but if you remove proc, or nerf it to a point of total uselessness, in that case, this weapon becomes garbage (it's arcane...)..so welcome then to the time where tanks are food again..maybe even worse than before, in previous seasons. We have no other competitive weapon to pvp these days (coz for pve I still think aegis shield weapon is the best)..and like I said, the damage from rogues and mages on level 56 is extremely high, we need to counterbalance that in someway no? Otherwise, we are just a big hunk of meat, ready to get slaughtered..as we were throughtout pevious seasons..

Too much cynicism around here..for real..