Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
Staking - "Money or property risked in a wager or gambling game. Often used in the plural. See also 'bet'.

I suspect the principle of staking may not be the real problem but it could still possibly be linked to a mild form of gambling by definition, and gambling is something the devs have repeatedly said they will NEVER code into the game.

I'm thinking the issue would be how to securely implement this to ensure any player can't be exploited in any way. Again there are plenty of previous discussions on this and if memory serves me right they generally can be summarised in many people liking the idea, some disliking it and a general agreement that it's best to self manage as it's not likely to be fully implemented in game any time soon.

You could always organise a PvP challenge for a stake? Say, best of 5 matches and make it an epic battle...

I know little to nothing about PvP but I'm loving the soon to be introduced league and competition functionality that will allow for competitions like this for anything from 2 or more players...

the only problem is: WHAT IF THE CASH HOLDER RUNS WITH YOUR MOENY YOU CANT REPORT HIM OR COMPLIAN ON FORUMS CAUSE THE DEVS SAID NOOOOOO BUT YOU DID IT ANYWAY!!!