Thread: [Elite] Arlor Colosseum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Exclamation [Elite] Arlor Colosseum

This is a pretty simple concept. This is going to be like planar arena but we're not going to fight bosses. We're going to fight waves of mobs. Each wave is about fighting a series of monsters scaled to a certain level. They all appear together, and the team has to fight them all. After completing a certain amount of waves, players can unlock checkpoints and remap in a specific checkpoint. There are no XP obtained from this mini game, nor kills.

Keep in mind that I wrote one type of monster to make the thread simple to read. It's going to be a mix of different monsters from the related campaign.

The game:
    Wave 1: kill 20 goblins (scaled to level 5)
    Wave 2: kill 40 goblins (scaled to level 5)
    Wave 3: kill 20 thieves (scaled to level 10)
    Wave 4: kill 40 thieves (scaled to level 10)
    Wave 5: kill 20 undead (scaled to level 15)
    Wave 6: kill 40 undead (scaled to level 15)
    Wave 7: kill one of the random [Elite] bosses from Brackenridge, Ydra's forest, Dead city (scaled like the actual elite maps)

Checkpoint #1. You can get up to an [Elite] Bronze Colosseum Chest at this point and an AP.

Wave 8: kill 20 pirates (scaled to level 20) or kill 10 [Elite] goblins (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 9: kill 40 pirates (scaled to level 20) or kill 20 [Elite] goblins (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 10: kill 20 wolves (scaled to level 25) or 10 [Elite] thieves (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 11: kill 40 wolves (scaled to level 25) or 20 [Elite] thieves (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 12: kill 20 skeletons ( scaled to level 30) or 10 [Elite] undead (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 13: kill 40 skeletons (scaled to level 30) or 20 [Elite] undead (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 14: kill one of the elite bosses from kraken isles, Nordr, shuyal (scaled like the actual elite maps)

Checkpoint #2. You can get up to an [Elite] Silver Colosseum Chest at this point and an AP.

Wave 15: kill 20 dragkins (scaled to level 40) or 10 [Elite] pirates (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 16: kill 40 dragkins (scaled to level 40) or 20 [Elite] pirates (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 17: kill 20 orcs (scaled to level 45) or 10 [Elite] wolves (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 18: kill 40 orcs (scaled to level 45) or 20 [Elite] wolves (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 20: kill 20 gnomes (scaled to level 50) or [Elite] skeletons (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 21: kill 40 gnomes (scaled to level 50) or [Elite] skeletons (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 22: kill of of the elites bosses from Tindirin, Glinstone, Underhul (scaled like the actual elite maps)

Checkpoint #3. You can get up to an [Elite] Golden Colosseum Chest at this point and an AP.

Wave 23: kill 20 goblins (scaled to level 55) or 10 [Elite] dragkins (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 24: kill 40 goblins (scaled to level 55) or 20 [Elite] dragkins (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 25: kill 20 thieves (scaled to level 60) or 10 [Elite] orcs (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 26: kill 40 thieves (scaled to level 60) or 20 [Elite] orcs (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 27: kill 20 undead (scaled to level 65) or 10 [Elite] gnomes (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 28: kill 40 undead (scaled to level 65) or 20 [Elite] gnomes (scaled like elite maps)
    Wave 29: kill 3 of the random [Elite] bosses from Brackenridge, Ydra's forest, Dead city (scaled to player's level - minimum 56)

Checkpoint #4. You can get up to an [Elite] Platinum Colosseum Chest (with a slim chance) at this point and an AP.

Wave 30: kill 20 pirates (scaled to level 67)
    Wave 31: kill 40 pirates (scaled to level 67)
    Wave 32: kill 20 wolves (scaled to level 70)
    Wave 33: kill 40 wolves (scaled to level 70)
    Wave 34: kill 20 skeletons (scaled to level 72)
    Wave 35: kill 40 skeletons (scaled to level 72)
    Wave 36: kill 3 of the elite bosses from kraken isles, Nordr, shuyal (scaled to level 70)

Checkpoint #5. The least you can get is [Elite] Golden Colosseum Chest, with a higher chance at [Elite] Platinum Colosseum Chest. AP as well. Title for completing this for the first time.

Wave 37: kill 20 dragkins (scaled to level 75)
    Wave 38: kill 20 orcs (scaled to level 75)
    Wave 39: kill 20 gnomes (scaled to level 75)
    Wave 40: kill 3 of the elite bosses from tindirin, Glintstone, underhul (scaled to level 75) OR one mega boss... the GLADIATOR.

The least you can get is [Elite] Golden Colosseum Chest, with an even higher chance at [Elite] Platinum Colosseum Chest. you also obtain an [Elite] Gladiator Colosseum Chest. AP completing the set of waves and title for completing this for the first time. AP for Killing the Gladiator for the first time, and title too.

Requirements:
    *Make this available for all players level 15 and over.
    *Players can't enter a set of waves without finishing the campaign related to it.

Easter eggs:
    AP for fighting 60 leprechoblins (scaled to the wave you're fighting)
    AP for finding challenger from planar arena
    Elusive four have a chance at appearing in any of the waves
    (I'm open to more suggestions)

Drops:
    The drops in the chest are exclusive gear to the colosseum, they are scaled to your level. The bronze one have a 5% at legendaries, the silver one has 15% chance at legendary, the golden one has 25% at legendaries.

The platinum chest:
    75% chance at legendaries
    10% at any mythics and arcanes drops
    • All Arcane/Mythic pets (even discontinued ones and ones sold for platinums in stable)
    • All Arcane/Mythic lootable gear (Weapon/Helm/Armor/Ring/Pendant/Belt) from all discontinued locked chests and Elite Golden chests
    • All Arcane/Mythic lootable crafting items (Dragonite bar, Arcane Shard, Arcane Fossil, No Ren'gol ancestral rune)

15% chance at gold/platinum/coin/token/ankh (NO RESPEC SCROLLS -.-).

All the chests drop Colosseum coins. Those coins can be accumulated to buy legendaries, mythic gear or pets from a vendor. The better the chest, the better the coin drop is.

The Colosseum chest is a special chest. It's not tradable.It will have 3 drops. 2 of them come the same drop table as the platinum chest drops. The last drop doesn't always happen (around 25%), and it's an ingredients to craft an arcane pet or gear specific to the Colosseum.

NOTE TO DEVS:
    You can easily update this Colosseum after each expansions. The design we're asking you is the colosseum itself, and a new boss. I guess the scaling of the new monsters level follow a specific equation. There are new types of rewards and chests. Don't want to touch the actual elite maps, fine. You can do this then

Credits to Miguel Herbert for giving the idea. The idea was brought before by other players too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Herbert View Post
    Sorta like planar arena, and tombs mixed in one, 5waves of enemies and each wave consists of waves of 12witches ( which spawn 4 bones) or 50 bones every 3seconds which would cap at500 enemies if not taken care of. Basically a tombs/planar arena thing where walking is minimal since they come to you �� I'm lazy.... Anyways around 2k exp per run that only takes maybe 5-10minutes, and available to all lvls, 1-56 but 500 lvl 1s vs 1 rogue isn't going to be easy. Lol so basically to negate making it too easy too lvl is make it hard >:3 huehuehue. My idea for the Map would sorta like the cthululu boss map except no bridge, starts 10secs after map is made and should already be pt or wait for a full pt within those 10secs. A big circle, spawn in the middle and the enemies spawn all around you surrounding you.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I sent this idea sorta like a week ago xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

I sent this idea sorta like a week ago xD

yeah but it was for farming XP. You didn't read the whole post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    yeah but it was for farming XP
    '3') ppl hate exp then, can you do a quick summary of your idea xD? I'm on class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

'3') ppl hate exp then, can you do a quick summary of your idea xD? I'm on class

it's like planar arena, but it's with mobs, and different sets of rewards depending on the waves you completed.

Want to grind xp, go to KT4 WT4 etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Ah, and shush you >-> I get bored lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

:/.........11char

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

This is something AL needs , and it was suggested hundreds of times... Tough STS seems to ignore most of the threats. I made a pretty good threat about it in suggestion section , it only stayed up for a week or so and then got sunken . Rly hope we get something like this... Also , it would be fun if each major event would add an exclusive boss to it , that has a random spawn rate and drops exclusive event items/chests/tokens/energy/points

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

It would be fun as hell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

The walking legends game. lols

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lvlzone View Post
    I have questions about it
    What if i DC from map? Need start from begging?
    If i at wave 3 can i just leave map if i need GtG and then come online back and start from same point ?
    You wrote kill elite mobs, does it mean it will have also timer and will be part of LB?

Here few suggestions: we can have an quest line that its based on waves. If you wanna enter party to lets say complet wave 30 but your friend , lets name him Jack is at wave 29 and your another friend Betty is at wave 31 then betty still can help you but Jack not. It will be based same as complete first map to go and fight next map
    Like WT 3----> WT4
    When you start the game for the first time, you always start from wave 1.

Then there is a checkpoint after wave 7. If you leave wave 2... You gotta restart from wave 1.

If you finished wave 7, you can start from wave 8, or wave 1 (like wt1 and wt2). Instead of having WT1, well we have wave 1 to wave 7 with a boss at the end. We have checkpoints.

We sure can have a questline for the first waves, but the most hard waves gotta have AP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

this is an idea that i have wanted implemented since the 41 cap

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    this is an idea that i have wanted implemented since the 41 cap
    Ideas are all repetitive, but they fade away wit time. I don't want to necro an old post. I didn't see this in the suggestion section. It's not nice for all of us to make tons of suggestions and not much of the suggestions are taken into consideration.

They either can do it and do it, but never the exact way we ask them.

or they can't do it because they can't for some kind of limits or it's off-schedule/too late.

or they can't do it because they just don't want to do it.

@StS: players don't want anything for the suggestion they give. The only thing we ask is the feature to happen, not a reward for finding solution

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I just read this, beautiful idea, but the elite should be elite. What I mean is only the best armored can survive not like the elite bosses now in planar arena, anyone can solo and destroy them within 45:1:30. Maybe something with tons of armor and attack so rogued and Wizs cant solo, and actually promotes more strategy and doesn't leave people dry completing them 45x an hour for chests runs, I get its good to hord and mass open them, but elite maps. Should indeed be elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

+1 I'd like it if they make it come true '-' anyway this place will become a good place to farm death :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Woah, this is the best suggestion I ever saw, this would give us something to do, instead of chitchatting all day long..
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

There is a whole world out there. Why do you want to be stuck in one arena?

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Hmm, If it's implemented it'd better be huge.
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Good idea! +1

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

:V so long. But I got your concept. It's pretty cleaver. Makes the game more interesting.

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using Tapatalk
    BACK FROM A HIATUS