Thread: Pvp memo wall remade

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Pvp memo wall remade

Ok guys... since the other post was deleted and since Samhayne lets me make another im gonna create this. I will leave it blank and you will suggest me. Then im gonna write the names and whoever has a problem with someone from the list please tell it to me with a PM. Dont flame or do anything like that. Also thanks to Apollo for keepin the idea alive til i could make one. Ill keep his form hope it doesn matter to him

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Since the other thread got locked, I have decided to create a new one, hopefully this one involving less flame then the previous one. The people that will be included on here will be people from the date of April 2010-August 2010. This is the time where people generally consider others to be the older generation of experienced PvPers. I will also create a separate section including every generation to avoid controversy.

In short, please post or PM me your suggestion(s). I will take them into consideration. Please, do not pull a Brad Pitt and promote narcism and self-glorification by posting a recommendation of yourself.

The Wise PvPers of the Past:

Elves of the Past:
    [*]Ladylove: Stood side by side next to MrBanana, considered one of the best female elves and a great friend.
    [*]Residentevl: Once along with MrBanana, Ladylove, and Residentevl himself, they were considered the big three elves of PvP. If you wanted to reach the top, you had to get through them.

Bears of the Past:

Birds of the Past

[*]Thelonearcher: Argued to be the best bird of all time. Was just about invincible in PvP.

The Glorious God-Like PvPers of All Time:

Just as a side note, everybody is included in this section. I just wanted to differentiate so the older players get their due in the respect they deserved. Not wanting to create controversy and to instigate flaming I have created a separate section for everybody else! Anybody can go into this section provided with a good enough reason. Same rules apply.

The Glorious God-Like Elves of All Time:

The Glorious God-Like Bears of All Time:

The Glorious God-Like Birds of All Time:

*Disclaimer*: Please do not troll, flame, or promote self-glorification. It will cause people to look down upon each other, instigate flaming, and also lead to the downfall/doom of this thread. Thanks!
    so... let the suggestions start!(twinks will be only included if proof can be given that they were from the 19 pvp time)
    Last edited by Barbamitsos; 07-19-2011 at 09:05 AM.
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up