Thread: The end story of PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default The end story of PL

I have been playing pl for quite some time now and there are a few things I feel should be added or taken away such being

Archers/ birds should not be able to use ther spells that are ment for a bow or projectile wepon
    With a sword or any other mele wepon this makes pvp un fair and slightly imposible

The same thing gos for bears just vice versa
    The shouldnt be able to use a cross bow or a.projectile wepon as a beating stick with thier spells

Bears also have no way of deystroyong the mana shield on the glatic ruler guy on alien oasis this is also unfair I honestly think mana shield should be taken off and replaced

Sure u need spells that will counter act each class when it comes to pvp and in story mode but that boss.cant be killed by any class but archer and ur sol if u dont have one with u

Ive played alot of mmo games im my year pretty much everyone of name it ive played it

Im not trying to offend this game but it needs to be polished and waxed

Multipule problems with pvp

Such as players deal to much dmg to eachother making it either boring or agravating due to the fact if u kill people eaisly it gets boring if u get killed to eaisly its agravating armor should be a great part of it but should not affect it that much so its still fun for people who didnt buy or farm armor that makes u a god in pvp self heals on bears and archers should be raised it would also make pvp and story mode alot more entertaning

The kill limit on 3v3 should be raised to 50 u should add objective like protect or attack a castle of some sort

Honestly when I play pl I feel like im playing a beta for what could be a great game

The plat prices should be lowerd for certin elixers and the plat gear despratly needs to be upgraded if u have to spend real life money on it the stats on the gear should be equal to that of the rarest gear for that lvl bracket its a free game but if we are supporting u via buying plat with our hard earned cash in this economy so u can go and drop pl on its head and start a new game called.starlegends I dont think this is fair the os of both gamed are simular but both have diffrent game type action

And if I knew how to do and fix.these things in ur game id come work for u and make this game the most epic mmo anyone has ever seen but sadly I dont

I have alot more things I feel should be looked in on and handled in pl andto the reply of this report iv givin u will tell me how much u care about ur fans and on going supporters thanks for reading

Love, rory

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Good idea.
    Love, Wound

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks its just that pvp is what makes mmo fun to come back to and play so if things having to do with pvp arent taken seriously this game or starlengends wont be a lasting joy to be apart of

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

This game is not about PvP. That feature is an add-on. This is an MMO. PvP is unbalanced because you have to choose whether to balance for PvP or PvE, and they rightly chose to balance for PvE.

p.s. Suggestions go in the feedback forum.

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Pocket Legends was designed for PvE first. If you want PvP, wait for Star Legends to be released. SL was designed with PvP mechanics in mind first, unlike PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Touche I made my account right before I posted this and yes it is pve bassed but regaurdless of that they added it on so bring it into the game and having people paying for it they need to put more work into it and if u dont agree then fine thats ur choice honestly anyone could say its a good game but the storyline and gear only gos so far therefor gets boring and not addicting it become its own nicoten patch to its origanal addictiveness of the game at first

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Overlord can be killed by all classes. Use the barrels.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Lol barrels, thats take forever to do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fncrazy View Post
    Lol barrels, thats take forever to do
    Takes me less than 5 min to solo so I'm pretty sure a full group of 50's can kill him in less time.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.