Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Regarding game balance Pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

It's disheartening when you see the same update to improve AGIAN Rouges and tanks. Seriously Rouges have nothing to complain about ever

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I'm talking about in a duel environment. You're asking how to kill a rogue, so that's what I'm giving advice on. For a clash environment, you use your teammates and strategies to your advantage. Rogues have much less influence in a clash based environment so it should be easier for you to take out s rogue in that setting than in a duel arena.

Right now, in terms of duel arena:

1. Warriors
    2. Sorcerers/Rogues

There's no number 3, because warrior eats both rogue and sorcerer no matter how good the sorcerer or rogue is. However, the rogue and sorcerer both have an equal chance at killing each other.

For clash setting, you rely on your warriors and fellow Mage's to kill the rogue together. Anyways, a rogue does not have a chance in a clash based environment these days. If he does, there's something wrong with your teams strategy.

you said, mages/rog equal. after armor nerf. that means if rog gets dmg back, mages suck completly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    All joking aside.. I don't want to know about differnt builds or ways non mages see how they would like mages to be. In your eyes we have been mush and of course you all would like us to stay that way because with balance we can probably kick the snot out of most of you. I see that your scared and that's ok but be honest... who is the weakest class and why? How many times have rouges and tanks been buffed or made op with certain items and procs.. how about the smurfs
    1. Arcane Shield Formula Was Revised so that Str helps strengthen the shield.
    2. DoT was allowed to crit.
    3. Sorcerer Shield was buffed to take up to 10% more damage.
    4. Sorcerer Shield was given stun immunity, curse immunity, debuff immunity.
    5. Heal was buffed and given an OP DoT tick.

That's 5 buffs.

Rogues haven't been buffed, only nerfed. Warriors have gotten 3 buffs if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolifee View Post
    you said, mages/rog equal. after armor nerf. that means if rog gets dmg back, mages suck completly?
    I said equal before armor nerf.

Close this thread devs.. I'm done. Gonna make a rouge now
    I hope you do, you'll see that I am not exaggerating.
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-20-2016 at 04:03 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

It's disheartening when you see the same update to improve AGIAN Rouges and tanks. Seriously Rouges have nothing to complain about ever
    And yet some rouges just complain complain complain, not all. just some

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

the post is from today and it says right now.
    so you mean now the order is war/mage/rog?

-loli
    Last edited by Lolifee; 04-20-2016 at 04:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    1. Arcane Shield Formula Was Revised so that Str helps strengthen the shield.
    2. DoT was allowed to crit.
    3. Sorcerer Shield was buffed to take up to 10% more damage.
    4. Sorcerer Shield was given stun immunity, curse immunity, debuff immunity.
    5. Heal was buffed and given an OP DoT tick.

That's 5 buffs.

Rogues haven't been buffed, only nerfed. Warriors have gotten 3 buffs if I remember correctly.

I said equal before armor nerf.

I hope you do, you'll see that I am not exaggerating.
    Mages are the weakest class that's why they got buffed. Rogues are the strongest that's why they got nerfed. Plus minus is equal i guses lol. Still mages are weak in 1 on 1 scenario.

Good luck killing eachother in pvp after tomorrow's update. There is no point entering pvp for mages when rogues get their damage back. So, One shot another rogue and cry again. Ask for health buff. Okay. Make it rogue pvp too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yubaraj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Mages are the weakest class that's why they got buffed. Rogues are the strongest that's why they got nerfed. Plus minus is equal i guses lol. Still mages are weak in 1 on 1 scenario.

Good luck killing eachother in pvp after tomorrow's update. There is no point entering pvp for mages when rogues get their damage back. So, One shot another rogue and cry again. Ask for health buff. Okay. Make it rogue pvp too.
    i know right. why mention rouges have only been nerfed and warriors have been buffed. that only means rouges were op so they got nerfed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Don't give the mana in PVP let them cry and die... Words use in forum are cheap especially with high profile status and cheap tricks that they are afraid of buffing mage, it is definitely not balance for blue smurfs in 1:1 vs situation

How many smurf can kill a full gear warrior with 8-10k hp with op arcane sword and neckro? How many smurf can absorb / avoid 1-2 combo from rogues with neckro ?

Curse skill needs a revamp it is useless as of now... long CD and it avoidable and not 100% that can be affecting effective opponents and this skill doesn't help much in PVE
    Last edited by will0; 04-20-2016 at 06:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

What happen to the balance? Guess we are going to be going back and fourth on who is going to be more op Rouges or tanks. I'm gonna go pvp and to zap everyone. No heal just ice shield zaps and fire.. from here on out I'm boycotting using mana..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Or heal..........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Give me mana!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    Don't give the mana in PVP let them cry and die... Words use in forum are cheap especially with high profile status and cheap tricks that they are afraid of buffing mage, it is definitely not balance for blue smurfs in 1:1 vs situation

How many smurf can kill a full gear warrior with 8-10k hp with op arcane sword and neckro? How many smurf can absorb / avoid 1-2 combo from rogues with neckro ?

Curse skill needs a revamp it is useless as of now... long CD and it avoidable and not 100% that can be affecting effective opponents and this skill doesn't help much in PVE
    ummmm ... get shield ?

also... when i was at lv 46, i duel with a friend (rogue) using pve build (4 attack skills) and using nekro shield, for the first few matches i nuked him lol... until he decided to respec
    Last edited by eugene9707; 04-20-2016 at 11:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    ummmm ... get shield ?

also... when i was at lv 46, i duel with a friend (rogue) using pve build (4 attack skills) and using nekro shield, for the first few matches i nuked him lol... until he decided to respec
    if you are dealing on duel 4 attack skills speaks all, most of us have pve/pvp hybrid build not possible on situation on tdm / ctf

If you friend (rogue) did not use neckro shield first you should be able to stun with FB / ice with Skill bolt easy kill most of us know that method. If avoided you be dead if you dont have neckro or heal and shield is down with the combo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I'd first like to commend sts for looking into to this. For a very long time rouges have been dominating pvp. Warriors just got the upper hand recently but what about the little blue guys? We have been bullied for sooooooo long. "MANA" they say back us up with "MANA"( I'll give you mana when the bar is full you bum!- Dyni's response) I have a fantastic idea that would make us more huggable but less squishy.. how about increasing length of shield, reducing more damage when fully charged and adding dodge proc as well. I know alot of you rouges will complain.. you guys love the surprise 1 hitters quitters and you tanks love grabing us and jumping us but smurfs are people too we deserve to have the same buffs to defend ourselves.. just saying... your number#1 smurf advocate
    Pvp is doesn't mean vs.

Rogues didn't dominate pvp. I rather have 2 tank team mates or 2 mage team mates than 2 rogue in a ctf room.

Tanks always dominated pvp and now with the new arcane sword... they are absolute kings of pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

LoL rouges are gonna be OP now

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post

Not giving mana is ur choice ur not forced to, mages are meant to be better in clashes than vs.
    Curse is already way too op for twinks low levels at least

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Come on mage already TOO powerful, even with best gear in twink I still get rekt by some mages in VS! Stop complaining about things that are not real and go skill yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iiy View Post
    Come on mage already TOO powerful, even with best gear in twink I still get rekt by some mages in VS! Stop complaining about things that are not real and go skill yourself.
    Come on warrior already TOO powerful, even with best gear in twink I still get rekt by most warrior in VS! Stop complaining about things that are not real and go skill yourself.

Same to you. Lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Come on warrior already TOO powerful, even with best gear in twink I still get rekt by most warrior in VS! Stop complaining about things that are not real and go skill yourself.

Same to you. Lol
    Both classes are depending on the situation, i have a twink mage and rogue but my mage can kill any rogue in that bracket

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Both classes are depending on the situation, i have a twink mage and rogue but my mage can kill any rogue in that bracket
    Any rogue? Before nerf or after nerf? What is your twink mage level? Maybe I can learn something from you if your claim is true. I am noob mage. When I played 23 i felt little easier vsing rogues. I left that bracket already now I am playing 15 again. If you play 15 then I will gladly vs you and see what you are capable of.

Anyways I will say again mage are weakest class in vs if it's for twink level.