Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Weekly Community Update | April 20th, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chuuwee View Post
    Howdy STS Team. I would like to suggest that crate keys be made farmable for the f2p players. If you are worried about sales from plat purchased crate keys you may set it player bound. I think this could be a win-win situation between p2p and f2p players and also fair to STS too.

I bought my plats for the past 2 years so I don't need to open lockeds with crate keys. But it would be nice if I can farm them and open my lockeds when I'm out of plats.

Just a thought. Don't shoot me lol.
    Belt and amulet from elite maps or normal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Howdy folks, we've heard a ton of your requests and today our response begins. Happy 4/20, here is what we have rolled up for tomorrow:

New Set:

We’re adding a new item type to the game with the Anti-gnome set! This set will help you in the Glintstone and Underhul maps. While in these maps, the more pieces of a set you wear the better the buffs will be.

Attachment 150405

There are 5 pieces to a set: Armor (craftable), Helms (gold heretic chests), Belts (boss drop), Necklaces (boss drop), Rings (massive cryrostar crates).

These set items will be tradable. There will be a new NPC in Glintstone that can help point the way to the new set items.

Quality of Life Updates: You want it, you got it!

An NPC has been added to the Guild Castles that will tell you your list of Achievement Points progress.

Attachment 150409

- We’ve increased the Max Currency for Glintstone Coins to 1200
    - Upgrade and crafting completed cut scenes can now be skipped

PvP: Free for all

Previously we have had a behind-the-scenes set of damage modifiers where we increased warrior damage and decreased rogue damage. We are removing these modifiers. Warriors may feel less powerful, Rogues will definitely feel more powerful in PvP. Knock yourselves out in PvP matches and let us know how you like these new more dangerous conditions. We’ve removed the PvP kill and death count stats for now while we work on balance. We're adding in a lot of under-the-hood tracking so we can look at actual numerical data. We're committed to getting this thing balanced, so get out there and get bloody!

We’re also adding another PvP map: Blood Beach. This is a Team Deathmatch arena. It is smaller than Dark Forest with no Troll, so it is all about movement, tactics, and skill.

Attachment 150407

PvE

- Applying Frost Bolt Freeze no longer overrides the Time Shift Freeze Mastery, and time frozen enemies will remain frozen
    - In preparation for new elites, Ren'gol Hulking Brutes and Orc Shamans are now immune to Time Freeze.
    - Nordr now lets you enter at any level (but gives the appropriate warning)
    - Players now allowed access to any non-elite dungeon except Kraken Isles at any level (but gives the appropriate warning)
    - Kraken Isles does not allow access below level 10 (to prevent new player confusion and frustration)
    - Flame Forged daggers (available from the Glintstone Token Vendor) have their proc buffed with reduced duration but increased damage by 35%
    - Titan has had his active ability damage reduced to be more inline with other legendary pets

Store:

- Tapjoy Offers should be available for Android clients (coming soon to iOS)
    - Added 500 Health Potion to potion vendors (7250 in main HUD/Windmoore, 6750 in guild)
    - Crate Keys will be temporarily available in the Store until 1:30 pm CST on Monday 4/25/16.

Attachment 150408

That’s what is on tap for this week. We’d love to hear your thoughts on this, and anything else.

Thanks,

-g

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

If you still wait for balance suggestion from forumers, this game will stay so far from competitive as an angry birds.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

flame forged staff dont proc... -_- is this a bug or something? please help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is all the items in the set tradable