Thread: The need of introducing new legendary gear sets for pvp preferably for twinks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default The need of introducing new legendary gear sets for pvp preferably for twinks.

Hello!
    I think the above-mentioned subject should be brought into consideration, because the market related to decent gears for pvp in twink brackets isn't much effective at getting players their desired gears due to either lack of availability of the good old ones or due to lack of efforts to introduce new better types. which could have encouraged players to try a shot towards new pvp zones. Sadly before trying out other pvp bracket, the scarcity related to good gears of that bracket is encountered by every player. Now the player is left stranded whether or not to try other pvp zones because of the high price of the pre existing gears of that zone as well as a big downfall regarding the availability of new types unless they are introduced. I understand that many of the twink brackets has become dead by now due to dramas but introduction of new legendary gears rather than some stupid vanitys/banners during events for levels excluding the mythic/arcane eligible ones could help the once inactive brackets to become active again because it ll help the players for better and qualitative availability of gears in market.
    Sorry if my English is not good!
    Last edited by savaage; 04-20-2016 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Editing

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Most twinks have tried other brackets and have chosen to stay in that particular bracket.
    Some have spent millions perfecting combination of items to become best of the best, theres no need to introduce new items just yet.
    Welcome to twinking my friend

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Algorhythm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Sadly, STS didn't create this game focusing what gear twinks will use in PvP. Rather the one which you can find in crates or different past events crates. I call it more than fair.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Robhawk

Just explain me one thing all you twinks:

What is the reason to twink when twink gear is so expensive? I See twinks with SnS or Nekro and gear with paras and eyes only worth much more then any endgame setup? I always here "i cant afford endgame gear thats why i twink..." Seriously... WTF !?!?!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Just explain me one thing all you twinks:

What is the reason to twink when twink gear is so expensive? I See twinks with SnS or Nekro and gear with paras and eyes only worth much more then any endgame setup? I always here "i cant afford endgame gear thats why i twink..." Seriously... WTF !?!?!
    Because having a similar maxed setup at endgame is even more expensive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Because having a similar maxed setup at endgame is even more expensive
    Ive always twinked myself (not in AL, but in PL), but im pretty sure right now all the twink items are more expensive than endgame items. 2-4mil each item for a twink, while endgame characters have free helm/armor set, 600k belt, 800k ring, 1mil daggs, free amulet (or planar ammy). then counting jewel costs, twinks prefer eyes/paras, but endgame youre op with just 18 exc finesses (300-350k each, unlike the 8m+ paras/eyes). pets are similar for both.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fear For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fear View Post
    Ive always twinked myself (not in AL, but in PL), but im pretty sure right now all the twink items are more expensive than endgame items. 2-4mil each item for a twink, while endgame characters have free helm/armor set, 600k belt, 800k ring, 1mil daggs, free amulet (or planar ammy). then counting jewel costs, twinks prefer eyes/paras, but endgame youre op with just 18 exc finesses (300-350k each, unlike the 8m+ paras/eyes). pets are similar for both.
    I'm not sure where you get 2-4m each item but I've spent about 200k on both of my weapons, 20k for my helmet, 50k armor, 100k ring and 150k amulet. Add 1m pet and it's a total of 1.52m gold plus my lovely jewels and pretty vanities totaling around 2m gold. I get along just fine in PvP (L16). Maybe rogues and warriors who literally want to overdo it with their gear spend 20m on a twink, but my mage gets by just fine on a "budget."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I been twinking alot and i came to these conclusions.
    They spend more in twink than endgame bcuz:
    1. They dont have green ping to avoid one shots at endgame pvp.
    2. Twinking is addictive especially when u have made nemesis and loyal friends. Hate, anger, pride, betrayal,loyalty,trash talk, stress, etc is what makes twinking fun, nothing is better than farming ur enemies til they rage quit, right?
    3. They running lb at 13-16 cuz its easy and fun especially for mage.
    4. Indeed twink gears are more expensive but they last a long time, like ice set winter ring tarlok amu galen etc for tank is expensive but it will be best for a long time unlike endgame stuff where best items always come and to be maxed u end up spend more than twinking.
    5. In endgame u farm to get money, save up for best stuff, enjoy it for a bit, new items come, repeat. Some of us r lazy and dont wanna do that eternal grind, and just wanna pvp 24/7.
    6. Oneshots and killed in splitseconds arent fun imo. Id rather play csgo.
    7. Its easy to be best in twinks cuz best stuffs are rare, therefore its easy to be famous. Just get full para eye set.
    8. Hunting for best gears is a thrill of its own.
    9. Some of us wanna satisfy our egos and express anger, killing foods provide it.
    10. The feeling of succesful spam in pvp, helping guildies, shouting jjj and watching ur pro guildies come and farm enemies, reading hilarious excuses from enemies, rekking enemy guilds in war til they run, hear enemies say "oh dam its hes pro" when u join, have pms in pier like "wow" etc, those feelings are beyond compare.
    11. some of them wanna recall the AL pvp when its still an mmorpg with skill and hp bars actually tell something not onehits like FPS
    10. many many more. Just get a para nek twink and go to active bracket like 13-14, hang on there for a couple months, make friends and enemies, get ganged and gang back, trash talk and shut em up, and u will learn for urself.
    Last edited by xutreuqux; 04-22-2016 at 08:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xutreuqux View Post
    I been twinking alot and i came to these conclusions.
    They spend more in twink than endgame bcuz:
    1. They dont have green ping to avoid one shots at endgame pvp.
    2. Twinking is addictive especially when u have made nemesis and loyal friends. Hate, anger, pride, betrayal,loyalty,trash talk, stress, etc is what makes twinking fun, nothing is better than farming ur enemies til they rage quit, right?
    3. They running lb at 13-16 cuz its easy and fun especially for mage.
    4. Indeed twink gears are more expensive but they last a long time, like ice set winter ring tarlok amu galen etc for tank is expensive but it will be best for a long time unlike endgame stuff where best items always come and to be maxed u end up spend more than twinking.
    5. In endgame u farm to get money, save up for best stuff, enjoy it for a bit, new items come, repeat. Some of us r lazy and dont wanna do that eternal grind, and just wanna pvp 24/7.
    6. Oneshots and killed in splitseconds arent fun imo. Id rather play csgo.
    7. Its easy to be best in twinks cuz best stuffs are rare, therefore its easy to be famous. Just get full para eye set.
    8. Hunting for best gears is a thrill of its own.
    9. Some of us wanna satisfy our egos and express anger, killing foods provide it.
    10. The feeling of succesful spam in pvp, helping guildies, shouting jjj and watching ur pro guildies come and farm enemies, reading hilarious excuses from enemies, rekking enemy guilds in war til they run, hear enemies say "oh dam its hes pro" when u join, have pms in pier like "wow" etc, those feelings are beyond compare.
    11. some of them wanna recall the AL pvp when its still an mmorpg with skill and hp bars actually tell something not onehits like FPS
    10. many many more. Just get a para nek twink and go to active bracket like 13-14, hang on there for a couple months, make friends and enemies, get ganged and gang back, trash talk and shut em up, and u will learn for urself.
    Point 6: CSGO has one shots :P
    #AWPmasterRace
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    I'm not sure where you get 2-4m each item but I've spent about 200k on both of my weapons, 20k for my helmet, 50k armor, 100k ring and 150k amulet. Add 1m pet and it's a total of 1.52m gold plus my lovely jewels and pretty vanities totaling around 2m gold. I get along just fine in PvP (L16). Maybe rogues and warriors who literally want to overdo it with their gear spend 20m on a twink, but my mage gets by just fine on a "budget."

i was talking more about rogues, but in twink levels, para/eyes matter a lot more than endgame, making para/eye must

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fear View Post
    i was talking more about rogues, but in twink levels, para/eyes matter a lot more than endgame, making para/eye must
    I've never used para or eyes on my mage, maybe only needed for rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

lol why everyone say twink is more expensive? to be good at twink you require more skill than gear, for all those twinks spending 10-20m on their set its a waste of time and gold, but thats what they choose to do. i twink at level 10 and i have a 300k wep 100k helm 200k armor 150k ring 100k amulet and 2m pet, i dont even need that much to be good, at endgame you need para/eye more than you do at twink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

And besides, considering twinks use pretty much only legendary gear, the new gear would have to be stupid good to be better than paras and eyes anyways. Like galen maul, still bugged af wtf sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxpuretankxX View Post
    lol why everyone say twink is more expensive? to be good at twink you require more skill than gear, for all those twinks spending 10-20m on their set its a waste of time and gold, but thats what they choose to do. i twink at level 10 and i have a 300k wep 100k helm 200k armor 150k ring 100k amulet and 2m pet, i dont even need that much to be good, at endgame you need para/eye more than you do at twink
    Nah a full set of exc finesse does fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

exc finesse compared to level 10 where we have standard jewels only 30k, and btw with my set im beating players with multi para in vs, lol at endgame its different when you get one shot by anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxpuretankxX View Post
    exc finesse compared to level 10 where we have standard jewels only 30k, and btw with my set im beating players with multi para in vs, lol at endgame its different when you get one shot by anything
    yeah, but thats what im saying. para/eyes affect twinks way more than at endgame. standard jewels lose out hard verus a para/eye rogue, but in endgame it's not as impact-ful (impactful?)