Thread: How to be a good Scatter Bear

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay, I got one. As you belatedly join the group of birds and mages already fighting, after you cast beckon on the move immediately begin asking the group questions like "where are you all from?" or "who wants to be my friend?" This technique will distract your group (who will be expecting a badly timed Stomp) from the action and help keep your well guarded Scatterbear techniques secret.
    Riceyy: Level 41 Ursan
    Ricemagick: Level 32 Enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Muahahaa...
    I feel you guys but I guess some people won't understand the point of the post it until they get to a level where they can use all the standard moves of a bear properly.

Of course I sometimes meet scatterbears too but when they don't let you lead or scatter the mobs you have to try to be the better bear and place the mob where they belong
    Yeah, I know. There are these elixiered Scatterbears with superpowers sending the mob to the furthest possible end the room where your pull doesn't reach them but they still can hurt you.
    Thanks for that

Anyway, that was refreshing after all.
    It makes me miss the good old days.
    Oh well,I think I will found a guild and call it 'Old School Team' just to preserve the fomer spirit and glory of PL hahaha
    Last edited by Bebsi; 11-19-2011 at 05:24 PM.