Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Star Legends Beta Leaderboards to be Wiped for Launch

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    This wipe seems kind of silly now since it was suggested to present a "fair playing field" and iOS users still aren't in the mix. Players who got up to 21 will be at a disadvantage with this coupled with the fact that kills are only counted when xp is gained.
    If you are at level cap, you still get kill counts if you are in a level appropriate map.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I can live with this
    Revox Archer 74 Apocaalyse Mage 71 Archerblue Pure Archer Level 62 Bblink Pure Mage Level 62 Cressybear Attack/Tank level 71 Revox Operative 46 Blinc Engineer 46 Cressy 46 Commando

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drewcapu View Post
    If you are at level cap, you still get kill counts if you are in a level appropriate map.
    You're missing the point; they will be at level 21 and all the kills they got before the game went live are removed, so they can only get kills from 21-26 (plus everything at cap) while others can get kills from 1-21. It's a slight disadvantage but one nonetheless.