Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Hotfix | 4/22/16

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Now that really "set"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

6hrs and haven't seen hide nor hair of lootable pieces... what gives???

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Couple of concerns. First off I want to say amazing job STG. Your team has responded so promptly lately I am so impressed. One concern I have is even though its exciting to have such OP buff bonus to the set I think its a little overboard. Specifically the +60 to strength, Int, and Dex is too much in my opinion. I personally think the buff should be a little less like maybe +30 instead. Even the buff to HP, armor, mana, etc should be decreased a little bit. This is all for the sake of not ruining the power curve that you guys have worked so hard last season to fix. In addition if the buff of these set bonuses are needed for the difficulty of new elites I am afraid the remainder of the gamers who don't have the set will get murdered in the new elites. Some of the reasons why I am suspecting the set bonus buff is needed for elites is because of JustG's statement that "new elites are coming and it would be a good idea to be op to handle the new elites." Also Vroom had mentioned in another thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Antignome-Set) that this set will be upgradable to an even more powerful lvl 56 set during this expansion with even more insane set bonus. So either this even more powerful upgraded antignome set will be just ridiculously too powerful when running these cryo elites or its actually necessary in order to run them depending on how hard they make the elites. Something is just off to me in terms of how this will fit in the powercurve of what you guys are trying to do.

In addition the extreme advantage of this set will allow for richer players to burn through these elites and out farm normal players in these new elite maps making a larger divide between the have and the have nots.
    Last edited by Midievalmodel; 04-23-2016 at 02:31 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Midievalmodel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Question : what is the rarity of the set drops from bosses? I farmed the twins all day yesterday, and not one drop, for anyone I was running with.

Ty, and have some coffee, and cake

Pho

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I think same chance of getting arcane from lock lol
    I've run hours and.no one got them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Guys, i cant dl tha game after this update. Error 18

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midievalmodel View Post
    Couple of concerns. First off I want to say amazing job STG. Your team has responded so promptly lately I am so impressed. One concern I have is even though its exciting to have such OP buff bonus to the set I think its a little overboard. Specifically the +60 to strength, Int, and Dex is too much in my opinion. I personally think the buff should be a little less like maybe +30 instead. Even the buff to HP, armor, mana, etc should be decreased a little bit. This is all for the sake of not ruining the power curve that you guys have worked so hard last season to fix. In addition if the buff of these set bonuses are needed for the difficulty of new elites I am afraid the remainder of the gamers who don't have the set will get murdered in the new elites. Some of the reasons why I am suspecting the set bonus buff is needed for elites is because of JustG's statement that "new elites are coming and it would be a good idea to be op to handle the new elites." Also Vroom had mentioned in another thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Antignome-Set) that this set will be upgradable to an even more powerful lvl 56 set during this expansion with even more insane set bonus. So either this even more powerful upgraded antignome set will be just ridiculously too powerful when running these cryo elites or its actually necessary in order to run them depending on how hard they make the elites. Something is just off to me in terms of how this will fit in the powercurve of what you guys are trying to do.

In addition the extreme advantage of this set will allow for richer players to burn through these elites and out farm normal players in these new elite maps making a larger divide between the have and the have nots.
    We understand your concerns, but fear not! The reason we can buff this so much is because it remains confined to current and future Curse of the Cryostar PvE content only. This means that when the next expansion, with its new dungeons and content is released that these set bonuses will not apply. This puts the items and their base stats squarely in the comfort zone of the power curve we have worked hard to develop and curb towards. Since they are also PvE only, there is no unexpected surge in power for PvP either.

What it does do, is allow players to feel powerful and farm easier in that bubble of content helping other players acquire loot and merching farmables while that content is relevant for their gameplay needs.

We appreciate the concern, and the due diligence!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

So when do set items (other than ring and body armor) start dropping? I figure after 400 runs of all three maps I'd get something lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

will this ever be included in the Crafting UI?
    http://spacetimestudios.com/showthre...he-Crafting-UI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Does anybody has loot something??? I have farm a lot and now I am already tired and I didn't get anything. The loot % are really really low or zero.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes.... That is ok because when you use one of the item it cause more negative

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Yah!!! Woohoo I get to be strong....... on 3 maps.... smh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    We understand your concerns, but fear not! The reason we can buff this so much is because it remains confined to current and future Curse of the Cryostar PvE content only. This means that when the next expansion, with its new dungeons and content is released that these set bonuses will not apply. This puts the items and their base stats squarely in the comfort zone of the power curve we have worked hard to develop and curb towards. Since they are also PvE only, there is no unexpected surge in power for PvP either.

What it does do, is allow players to feel powerful and farm easier in that bubble of content helping other players acquire loot and merching farmables while that content is relevant for their gameplay needs.

We appreciate the concern, and the due diligence!
    1+ and pls consider pve arena
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Wow, you have a hate calculation? Should try lowering that on the forumers some days.

I just gotta say, this new infusion of energy from the development team is hugely appreciated. I can't even say how much - from someone who's been here for the full ride.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Aggro/ Hate: We made it easier for warriors to hold aggro by making taunts and proximity more important in the Hate calculation. Give this a try and let us know how it feels!

Inventory Management: The power was too great. We’re removing the liquidation options from crafting materials and chests.

UI: Avatar Screen should have a notification that PvP stats are temporarily removed.

PvP: Capture the Flag maps now have the same damage and armor calculations as the other PvP maps. We're gathering data on PvP this weekend. Get out there and mix it up!

AntiGnome Set:

Decreased cost of Underhul Antignome Armors to 3 Ingots instead of 4

Buffed it up! Stat changes in RED:

• 2 Pieces

+100 health => 150 health
    +100 mana => 150 mana
    + 10 primary stat

• 4 Pieces

+ 150 health => 300 health
    + 150 mana => 300 mana
    + 100 armor => 150 armor
    + 15 primary stat => 25 primary stat

• 5 Pieces

+ 200 health => 700 health
    + 200 mana => 700 mana
    + 200 armor => 500 armor
    + 30 primary stat => 25 primary stat
    + 15 damage => 30 damage
    +60 STR
    +60 DEX
    +60 INT

(note the set bonuses only apply in the Curse of the Cryrostar content)

Let us know your thoughts in the comments, thanks!

- g
    Nice! I like it Justg keep up the good work.
    More power StsDev.
    IGN: iatoz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So in we pvp we stay with arc ring and planar pendant???o man that sucks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So can we get back the original stat of the Rendtail ring now? Since this set only work in the latest maps and it gives a huge boost when full set is on.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

I am not sure how to start so I will just jump in...

The problem I have with the Cryrostar only gear is socketing jewels. If we could swap out jewels more quickly (without plat payment), I would be all for area only gear.

Is it possible that you will reduce the swap out time of jewels? waiting 24 hours for one Noble jewel swap is ridic, would take me three days to jewel the new gear.

Or maybe all other areas will be insubstantial comparing to the cry zones? But then what about the next expansion...

No matter how i try to wrap my small mind around this, considering the cost and time of just one noble jewel and then trying to swap out for area only gear.. bleh.