Thread: My opinion on PvP balance

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Exclamation My opinion on PvP balance

guys i play both warrior and rogue and felt that rogue was op even after the armor nerf before and things were just fine before a month when the pvp was well balanced and right now at this moment i hate the way it is how we call it as the " rogue legends" rogues can tank can crit can do ranged hits and can do anything

warriors have no ranged attacks and the damage we do is very less and no crit anyways lol and warrior is just a support class now if i 1 vs 1 myself with my both devices with my bro i can easy kill the warrior with 3 crits and everyone here play this game for pleasure and right at this momnet i dont feel any such things all this game does is irritate me.

it was well balanced before than right now

rogue 10 stats:

dmg 131 dmg
    hp 1989
    crit 24
    dodge 21
    armor 512

warrior lvl 10:

dmg : 108
    hp:2128
    armor:523
    dodge 3
    crit 4

now right at this point of game if i go to pvp with my warr i just killed with 3 shots and presently i hate this game and we all play for pleasure.pls have some consideration STS...

its too hard for the mages and tanks to take over the rogues.rogues are both tanks and killer machines if u want rogue to be like this forever then atleast give a 40% boost for warriors armor,bcz at this time of game rogue has all the dex,int and str op ,but mages and warrior dont,we dont have crit,dodge as rogue does

ROGUE is a all round killer atm,A FAIR GAME MUST BE LIKE THIS; every class has its own specality like warriors armor and health for tanking ,mages mana and replenish support ,rogues crit,dodge and ranged attacks,there must be some differences between all the classes but it doesnt at this period rogue has everything too op and its too hard to stand.A GAME HAS TO BE BALANCED AND THIS SORT OF A MMORPG MUST BE WELL SUPPORTED to have a well build pvp as before.mages must help in healing,rogues in doing a crit and ranged attacks,warriors tanking if its like this the game gotta be even more fair and intresting to play

BRING THE BALANCED PVP AGAIN......

PLS STS PLS!!!!

ALL I MEAN IS THAT GIVE EACH CLASS WHAT THEY ARE MEANT TO AND TRY IT AS U DO A TRY NOW

Last edited by Justg; 04-24-2016 at 11:51 AM. Reason: more accurate title