Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Weekly Update | 4/28/16 | Underhul Elites, Level 51 Mythics, PvP tweaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

You didn't mention anything about other elite zone's difficulty, but I did cursory tests in elite Grotto, Ashral and Tindirin (Wilds and Trail). It seems the difficulty has been tweaked to approach what I would say the right balance, at least in Grotto and Ashral which are now soloable again (not breezily but not without getting me muted from frustration either). IMO Tindirin elite mobs still hit too hard for the third hardest in the game, with more one shots there than in Rengol. Dialing the difficulty a notch or two should fix that I think. I don't know if my observation is accurate, but being able to solo elite Ashral without having to spend a single ankh was nice. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool !! STS ty roga vs mage= win mage, roga vs war= win war true !!!
    Good balance in pvp

Отправлено с моего PowerFour через Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sewer View Post
    Cool !! STS ty roga vs mage= win mage, roga vs war= win war true !!!
    Good balance in pvp

Lol the pvp changes this week are not the result of a new balancing system it's just the opposite experiment of the one last week they do it to get data to give u ur balance so calm down and be happy about how much they care.

Gesendet von meinem ZTE Blade L2 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Our goal here is to create a strategic experience where team members collaborate with each other. With the PvE-driven underlying data, PvP is an unbalanced affair, with our highest DPS class leading the way with one-shots and rapid deaths. We’re going to experiment with slowing the mortality rate down a bit by nerfing damage of all classes (after all calculations) by 50%. Heals have also been reduced by 40%. Our hope is that this leads to more fun as you go toe-to-toe. We still have the Kill/ Death counters removed from the game, so please experiment with this set of data and let us know how it feels. We’ll keep tweaking it until we get it right!
    Hope K/D counter will return soon.
    Im getting bored playing pvp w/o K/D.
    IGN: iatoz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

-_- ihope this good

Robhawk

I just cant stand all those cry-babys " give me my KDR counter back" MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI! All you care for is that ******* KDR-counter, so obviously your are also the players that gang and play with no respect just because of ego problems with that "well look my KDR is beast although i don't have skills" !

Imho its time that STS does serious changes in terms of PVP...

SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR KDR COUNTER, NOBODY CARES ABOUT IT EXCEPT YOURSELF! INSTEAD YOU SHOULD HELP AND BE PART OF THE RE-BALANCE, YOU NABS!!!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 04-29-2016 at 04:38 AM.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow thats good

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    I just cant stand all those cry-babys " give me my KDR counter back" MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI! All you care for is that ******* KDR-counter, so obviously your are also the players that gang and play with no respect just because of ego problems with that "well look my KDR is beast although i don't have skills" !

Imho its time that STS does serious changes in terms of PVP...

SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR KDR COUNTER, NOBODY CARES ABOUT IT EXCEPT YOURSELF! INSTEAD YOU SHOULD HELP AND BE PART OF THE RE-BALANCE, YOU NABS!!!
    someone needs a nap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Can you tweak the drop rate of coins a tadbit.. Would make it worthwhile for pve. Also i was wondering can you add somewhere we could buy some coins with plat... I dont mind spending $$

Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sts this pvp class balance is just ridiculous now and it's gone too far! It's not balanced at all! I totally agree with balancing classes in pvp but Tanks proc on arcane is sword is just stupid in pvp. fair enough if it's a good tank with top gear it's hard to win anyways Sometimes but with arcane sword it's practically impossible unless You can run away and avoid pools but even then it's practically impossible! When your constantly being killed by nabs with cheap gear but arcane sword when you have top gear yourself is beyond the point of outrageous. Now the proc ussue with arcane drag blades, it's useless in pvp, mages and tanks have really good and effective procs and rouges do absolutely nothing ? What's that about. Arcane drag blades proc is amazing for pve but that's all. I get that your doing all this to make the experience of pvp better but consider that mages and rouges ATM do not stand a chance because of the arcane sword proc. I'd like to see some difference in pvp if not nerfing arcane sword then do something decent for arcane blades and more for the mages proc to match up to arcane sword pools.
    thanks for listening.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Brouhaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Based on community feedback we saw that the previous Mythic weapons didn't feel powerful enough and didn't get proper use. The new mythic weapons are sharing the same procs in order to give the procs a proper chance to shine!
    I thought that the mythic weapons were uber-impressive. The staff sure is one hell of a weapon in PvE and I heard that the daggers are impressive as well. Idk about the maul,but that one seems interesting. Also I love how the lvl 51 versions are tradable this time since they definitely are worth farming and using.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Agree Brouhaa. PVP is more balanced but the sword proc is a game changer. The problem is that without it, i think tanks would have a tough time.

Got a chance to pvp vs in Blood beach with some known tanks tonight and it was fun, though I didn't win one, I did have them on a mana run anyway. The proc did me in every time.

IGN:
    Drizzitty
    Cryformana
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Breeze FTW and don't forget kelvin, three is a breeze on Jadis

To the devs, great job on the elite underhul maps, I enjoy the difficulty
    Breeze is pretty fun in the new elites alright xD

I too am appreciating the challenge although the challenge would be so much better with awesome loot!! Still have yet to see a Mold drop or even hear of anyone I know looting a Mold!!

Where's da Beef?!?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    I didn't know naps fixed personalities :/
    What exactly is your problem? When you cant contribute anything else then nonesense feel free to just stfu!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Thanks for the update. Am enjoying how you've got the gear etc set up in many simple layers. Feels like a game again. Many positive comments from my guildies as well. Love your work, keep it up!

Alphagun /TRUEORIGIN/ Fullsick
    <Five Elements>
    Speed Demon
    Guides| MerchMidas | Youtube

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Origin For This Useful Post:

Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah they wouldn't last without it but it does need nerfing to give more balance in pvp with clashes and something really needs to be done about the rouge arcane blade proc it's beyond useless in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

How long does it take to get all set pieces for an average player who play one hour on weekdays?

I thought those set items were supposed to help players handle high level elite maps, but it seems the time and effort to own those set items are even harder than elite maps themselves, let alone set items are lv52, not up to date ones.

Please reconsider the drop rate and the way to own those pieces. Otherwise by the time an ordinary player own the full set, there will be better items come the next day.

Also, does Lv51 mythic weapon only drop from elite underhul boss? Because I can't find any clue from elite chests or cryostar crates.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Flame forged blades bug

I cannot use normal attacks when blade proc is active, please fix this soon thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default flame forged blades of runeblast

unable to use normal attacks when blade proc is active please fix it soon sts

thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Need add rough armor and damage, and fix arcane sword....shild mage its perfect, why kill warrior in 10k hp for low dmg rough??))