Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where thou set helmet and belt!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Default Where thou set helmet and belt!!!!

This utterly ridiculously rare as hell lol. Sts say not many people farming map 2 and 3 as much as map one, but the way i see it, mold seem to drop 2-3 times a day. My team and my guild all have been farming same amount of time everyday for 2-3 hours possibly more and has been what 2-3 week now. Have only seen 1 Helmet and 1 Belt in existence.

I get STS want these item to be rare and high value but damn it's been 3 weeks now if not i'm mistaken.

Something doesn't seem right or doesn't add up about these 2 item. sighhhh.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Sts needs to take into consideration that it takes longer to complete 2 than 1 and longer to complete 3 than 2. That alone can explain some if the lesser-kill/run numbers for 2 & 3. The reward needs to be a bit higher for the greater amount of time.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Sts needs to take into consideration that it takes longer to complete 2 than 1 and longer to complete 3 than 2. That alone can explain some if the lesser-kill/run numbers for 2 & 3. The reward needs to be a bit higher for the greater amount of time.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-belt-droprate

been there done it!

great thread twoxc. I myself ran around 500 runs in the second underhul map without any sight of the helm. Same goes for my party and all of my guildies. ( trepidation ) I already made a thread about this with a similar topic but yet again it failed. I cannot quote the same words that vroom and carapace told me because i din't saved the screenshots. But they intentionally made the drop rate this rare because they think its supposed to be rare. So lets say 1 on the 1000000000 players wil achieve a full set in like 500 years? again great thread!

Hope this time they actually do something about it instead of saying ( we hear ya )!

-ambo
    Line ID: Amborion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

I suppose set items are only for 10 in 1000 persons not everyone. (Not that i support it)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    This utterly ridiculously rare as hell lol. Sts say not many people farming map 2 and 3 as much as map one, but the way i see it, mold seem to drop 2-3 times a day. My team and my guild all have been farming same amount of time everyday for 2-3 hours possibly more and has been what 2-3 week now. Have only seen 1 Helmet and 1 Belt in existence.

I get STS want these item to be rare and high value but damn it's been 3 weeks now if not i'm mistaken.

Something doesn't seem right or doesn't add up about these 2 item. sighhhh.

Time to say goodbye and farm real Life... I bet it's worth it ✌

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

It wouldn't be so bad if there was a progression bar or something like how dragon tooth are used to craft dragon bar. I wouldn't mind at all to kill 1000 or 2000 underhul 2 boss lol. I'm just never a fan of sts RNG luck loot system.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

I'm always farming in real life hahaha. Never stop and never will. I'm farming in game while farming in real life. Literally only play AL while at work lol. It's the perks of being your own boss ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

It wouldn't be so bad if there was a progression bar or something like how dragon tooth are used to craft dragon bar. I wouldn't mind at all to kill 1000 or 2000 underhul 2 boss lol. I'm just never a fan of sts RNG luck loot system.

OMG CAN THIS HAPPEN??!!! Idc if it is like 3000 boss as long as there is a guarantee that we can get it. Ooh how about 3000boss or u loot it that's even better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

We've been asking for this for years. Maybe they'll finally hear us now that they're paying attention. The RNG method is not fun. If the drops are going to be this rare, they need to also make a "kill 1000 bosses" guarantee of getting something you want. Otherwise it costs way more to farm than it's worth. Not to mention the frustration of wasting so much time for nothing. It's what made me stop playing.

I (and others I know) keep waiting to for a reason to play again and things like these drop rates are not giving that reason. I am all for working hard, but there needs to be a reasonable chance of benefitting from farming. Not just mindless grinding for nothing.
    Last edited by Serancha; 05-08-2016 at 08:54 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Progression alternative for super rare items would be nice. And they know now from the crate tokens and Garetta about where they would need to set it.

Star light, star bright...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

A progression bar would be nice, at least something visible that could be filled with sense to keep up motivation. Having done so many runs and yet to see a drop on me or on a pt member makes me feel like running around in the desert. I am really used to farm a lot e.g. farming starries for months (! but there were drops) in pl or finished all 500 boss ap's (except for last ofc) , this is not a crying for easy stuff but when I saw the system message that the helm dropped I thought okay now some more weeks for the next helm (mage helm week 1, warrior helm week 3) so rogue helm might be dropping in around 2 weeks + 1 week goblin event. Focussing on map 3 now coz map 2 is dry for weeks. This is a bit exaggerated lol

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    Its true that people who will start farm after buff gonna get profit. But tell me have you made any profit so far with your efford? If i cant get any noone should, cant be the policy.

Besides thats how the game works. If the sns buyers from 50m could wait a month or two they could get it from 5m instead. everything gets common everything loses its price.

In summary, all those people asking for progressive farm, same drop rates but lets say after 500 1000 runs you get a piece by quest. Still quite a hard work but we are guarantied for it. I dont think anyone would sell an item piece worth 1k run, cheap. it still takes quite a time.
    While I agree with the need for a buff rate. I can't agree with the idea of a guarantee item after X amount of runs. Just look at the mold, when people figured out that it only takes 800 Cryostar coins the prices went to the crap hole. Elite Southern Gates is really not that hard many pugs can do it fairly easily.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

This is a double edged sword discussion, in one hand we want drops in another if they "make it rain" we all know the values of these items are going to the toilet. Just look at the arcane pendants already down to 4m. Compare that to when arcane ring held its value for months. The only way to keep items high in value is by making it rare. Unfortunately sts have made it impossible. They either make it rain or make it too rare and there lies the problem.

If I know I'm gonna be getting a pendant after 1000x runs guess wat I'm not gonna be spending 5m on it. I do ageww with u we need some progressive gold to make new maps worth farming but I have no idea wat that something is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Personally, I'd rather see the luck system of drops continue. A counter (similar to the crate tokens) isn't what I'm looking for when I run a map. I want too see a drop.

Kill counters make it work, not fun for me. But if I want the APs, I have to put in the work - and that's that's fair, still not a lot of fun, but I don't have to do it unless I want the AP. Granting me a set item after 1000 runs is work. Not fun.

I agree with Gatzoo, there has to be a way to up the drop rates without flooding the market. With the necessary changes made to the luck system, and PVP, maybe STS is stuck with coded loot system that has outgrown its usefulness?

IGN:
    Drizzitty
    Cryformana
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Might be too complicated but what if the odds of looting the best items in each loot table increase the more you farm.

For example every 100 bosses your chances increase by 1 %.

After you loot an item from the top loot class the odds can then be reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Its true that people who will start farm after buff gonna get profit. But tell me have you made any profit so far with your efford? If i cant get any noone should, cant be the policy.

Besides thats how the game works. If the sns buyers from 50m could wait a month or two they could get it from 5m instead. everything gets common everything loses its price.

In summary, all those people asking for progressive farm, same drop rates but lets say after 500 1000 runs you get a piece by quest. Still quite a hard work but we are guarantied for it. I dont think anyone would sell an item piece worth 1k run, cheap. it still takes quite a time.
    There are 2 reasons for arcane pentant to be low price first it has a trade of hp and mana- Its not giving OP leap like arcane ring or PP. People pay for OP not on slight boost.
    Rarity doesnt allways mean expensive. Arc ring held value for years until the expansion.

Second reason is that Noone can make proper gold. its likle AL 2012-13. If people cant farm 10m how can they pay 10m to Arc pentand. Even locked opening requires some gold to invenst in lockeds.In old times not so old tho until expansion, People had gold were able to make gold and they were buying. Because there was stuff to farm. Vials held value for years until expansion. were they rare? nah it was raining. But it used to make sth OP.
    I agree with u, item progression is pretty broken. Here's a food for thoughts, this is just the lvl 52 version there is another lvl 56 version. At the end some poor soul might end up shelling out 150-200m after all Is said n done.

This set is only good for 3 MAPS it's not gonna boost ur kdr. I guess bragging rights is worth 200m. I do fine in elites with my wisdom gun and para-less arcane ring. Dun get screwed over like the glinestone mythic set again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I wouldn't mine spending 50m or 300m if I knew if there was a way of making some of it back. The problem we're facing is there's nothing worth farming. Besides how long is this set gonna be relevant for? At the rate sts is releasing these mythics n arcanes I'll give it 6 months.

If I'm farming and I'm just breaking even then wats the point? Isn't my time better ultized doing some other stuff? They can sprinkle a few pieces this week n another few the next. If I'm running 1k runs and not seeing results, guess wat I'm going to throw in the towels.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gatzoo5505 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

The game is dying because

1) Gear progression hasn't existed for the last 2 years

2) They are over-complicating everything with the crafting system, meaning it is no longer a pick up and play game - it's a "spend 3 days reading the forums to figure out what the hell you're supposed to be farming to make the new gear, then run for weeks without getting a drop" game.

3) Even the events have become complicated beyond all reason, with the whole "farm for this to craft the ingredients to make that x 3 to make a single non-tradeable item" nonsense.

I have over 300 people on my friend list and only 5 or 6 are on at any given time. When you make the gear progression negative, and make farming so non-rewarding that it feels like a waste of time, you aren't going to keep people logging in. People play to progress, find loot with a reasonable amount of effort, and make gold. If you don't allow for all three of these, the game won't last.

"Not" fixing these things because a handful of players have farmed in futility for a few weeks isn't going to fix anything. Making it rain items to the point they have no value is not a solution either. There is a huge amount of room between the two extremes, and I am at a losss to understand how STS seems to be totally unable to figure that out. Making things only drop one out of 50,000 runs is not going to save the economy, because without players, the economy is moot.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

There are 2 reasons for arcane pentant to be low price first it has a trade of hp and mana- Its not giving OP leap like arcane ring or PP. People pay for OP not on slight boost.
    Rarity doesnt allways mean expensive. Arc ring held value for years until the expansion.

Second reason is that Noone can make proper gold. its likle AL 2012-13. If people cant farm 10m how can they pay 10m to Arc pentand. Even locked opening requires some gold to invenst in lockeds.In old times not so old tho until expansion, People had gold were able to make gold and they were buying. Because there was stuff to farm. Vials held value for years until expansion. were they rare? nah it was raining. But it used to make sth OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post

2) They are over-complicating everything with the crafting system, meaning it is no longer a pick up and play game - it's a "spend 3 days reading the forums to figure out what the hell you're supposed to be farming to make the new gear, then run for weeks without getting a drop" game.

3) Even the events have become complicated beyond all reason, with the whole "farm for this to craft the ingredients to make that x 3 to make a single non-tradeable item" nonsense.

I have over 300 people on my friend list and only 5 or 6 are on at any given time. When you make the gear progression negative, and make farming so non-rewarding that it feels like a waste of time, you aren't going to keep people logging in. People play to progress, find loot with a reasonable amount of effort, and make gold. If you don't allow for all three of these, the game won't last.

"Not" fixing these things because a handful of players have farmed in futility for a few weeks isn't going to fix anything. Making it rain items to the point they have no value is not a solution either. There is a huge amount of room between the two extremes, and I am at a losss to understand how STS seems to be totally unable to figure that out. Making things only drop one out of 50,000 runs is not going to save the economy, because without players, the economy is moot.

The reason sts have refused to do anything about the economy is because an insane of lockeds still gets popped. Whenever new items r introduce u see an insane of lockeds being popped.

This is primarily due to the wealthy few and all the plat farmers that still exist. Y would sts care where u getting the plats from, either u buy it or do offers over n over again with 100 different characters they still get PAID!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post

Please add and the chatbox archive " to 2)