Thread: A gold set, new way to farm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default A gold set, new way to farm

I was thinking of an idea, why not make the water and nature (useless gems) more worthy, sorta sad that they are really undervalued. Anyways my idea is why not make a new way of farming, like say a map does 10-30g every time gold appears except boss which drops 100-300g, anyways why not make a set that does % increase for gold drop so like 5% gold drop x 2 (ring and pendant) does 10% more so 11-33g instead but I'm talking about maybe a full set and and more % or a random generator, like 5%-100% maybe 5-10-15-25-30-50-75-100 anyways this will motivate some "bored players" farming cryos and such a new way to farm. First drop a recipe. This depends on the campaign boss, so a kraken drops a 25recipe set, helm/armor/belt/ring/pendant max lvl 25 and nord drops a higher lvl 30 shuyal 35 wilds 40, anyways after you find the recipe 10-20water and nature jewels, after you craft it, it comes in a chest that you open/untradeable that drops that lvl and a random piece and random % so eventually for a lucky person who has 500% increase they can drop 50-120g per enemy and 500-1.5k gold per boss drop. Making gold much better, instead of making farming cryos and such the only thing. Its not a big increase, but it will promote higher gold to everyone and give water/nature a way to be used, on top of that more gold in game gives other item more value, everyone gets richer while everyone gets richer. Problem would be if its a based on stat then it would drop your stats significantly, so a full set is a no no, but some who like to farm alone could do it. Or make it into a vanity so everyone can wear it without sacrificing power. Sorta like the higher your lvl the more money monsters drop is what want, this way its fairer and each lvl caps so lvl 25 armor caps at 35% 35 caps at 50% wilds caps 75% and the 56set caps at 100% y'all think this is a good idea or no? I just want more money from mobs when I'm bored from farming too much lol

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miguel Herbert For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Herbert View Post
    I was thinking of an idea, why not make the water and nature (useless gems) more worthy, sorta sad that they are really undervalued. Anyways my idea is why not make a new way of farming, like say a map does 10-30g every time gold appears except boss which drops 100-300g, anyways why not make a set that does % increase for gold drop so like 5% gold drop x 2 (ring and pendant) does 10% more so 11-33g instead but I'm talking about maybe a full set and and more % or a random generator, like 5%-100% maybe 5-10-15-25-30-50-75-100 anyways this will motivate some "bored players" farming cryos and such a new way to farm. First drop a recipe. This depends on the campaign boss, so a kraken drops a 25recipe set, helm/armor/belt/ring/pendant max lvl 25 and nord drops a higher lvl 30 shuyal 35 wilds 40, anyways after you find the recipe 10-20water and nature jewels, after you craft it, it comes in a chest that you open/untradeable that drops that lvl and a random piece and random % so eventually for a lucky person who has 500% increase they can drop 50-120g per enemy and 500-1.5k gold per boss drop. Making gold much better, instead of making farming cryos and such the only thing. Its not a big increase, but it will promote higher gold to everyone and give water/nature a way to be used, on top of that more gold in game gives other item more value, everyone gets richer while everyone gets richer. Problem would be if its a based on stat then it would drop your stats significantly, so a full set is a no no, but some who like to farm alone could do it. Or make it into a vanity so everyone can wear it without sacrificing power. Sorta like the higher your lvl the more money monsters drop is what want, this way its fairer and each lvl caps so lvl 25 armor caps at 35% 35 caps at 50% wilds caps 75% and the 56set caps at 100% y'all think this is a good idea or no? I just want more money from mobs when I'm bored from farming too much lol

This idea sounds good. It could be very interesting if sts wozld do this

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Konyalimusti For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

For my point of view every farm idea are very welcome, since we have just few and no profit ways and also really bored ways because of the small diversity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Pereira View Post
    For my point of view every farm idea are very welcome, since we have just few and no profit ways and also really bored ways because of the small diversity.
    Yes, I don't always want to hunt cryos, maybe mix it up, and have fun omg lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

The only problem with this would be the massive amount of botting it could cause..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tehh View Post
    The only problem with this would be the massive amount of botting it could cause..
    Aye, very problematic, I wanted to implement the capped % so a botter cant use a low lvl gold set and make 1.2k and stuff per runs. And if you use your main account its too risky.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Speaking of farming for cryo, I just found my first cryostar locked chest, and im lvl 23. Should I open it now, open it later (it says gives best armor at your level), or sell it at CS for lots of gold?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan4210 View Post
    Speaking of farming for cryo, I just found my first cryostar locked chest, and im lvl 23. Should I open it now, open it later (it says gives best armor at your level), or sell it at CS for lots of gold?
    I would use it at l46 but your not 46 soo Id wait until I'm at a level that cost a lot for weapons. You could sell it but I think the risk is way better. High risk, High Reward type thing. I hope you could understand
    Currently Playing:
    Aype [71 Mage] Rehired [61 Rogue]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rehired View Post
    I would use it at l46 but your not 46 soo Id wait until I'm at a level that cost a lot for weapons. You could sell it but I think the risk is way better. High risk, High Reward type thing. I hope you could understand
    I get it. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan4210 View Post
    I get it. Thanks
    No problem bro
    Currently Playing:
    Aype [71 Mage] Rehired [61 Rogue]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Bumping this since the new SPD set this is a must!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Good idea , tough we will eventually face the problem of hyper inflation . If to much gold goes in to system from nowhere , it's value drops. The difference between selling locks and looting gold is clear , if you sell a locked for 6k , you take the 6k that nother person ( they were in the system already ) , so nothing changed the gold just swapped an owner . While if you get let's say 6k drop of a boss , it will be +6k to the total gold in game , that will drop it's value by a bit. Perfect example of what happens when hyper inflation happens is the cake event. Gold was coming out of nowhere in huge amounts , so it lost value , all prices went up , people who were considered "rich" and didn't use the cake bug , basically could have became broke in 2-3weeks .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Good idea , tough we will eventually face the problem of hyper inflation . If to much gold goes in to system from nowhere , it's value drops. The difference between selling locks and looting gold is clear , if you sell a locked for 6k , you take the 6k that nother person ( they were in the system already ) , so nothing changed the gold just swapped an owner . While if you get let's say 6k drop of a boss , it will be +6k to the total gold in game , that will drop it's value by a bit. Perfect example of what happens when hyper inflation happens is the cake event. Gold was coming out of nowhere in huge amounts , so it lost value , all prices went up , people who were considered "rich" and didn't use the cake bug , basically could have became broke in 2-3weeks . Yes items will become more expensive , but gold will hold less value . Remember 2014-2013 AL were arcanes were 30m+...? That's what we are going to end out with . Understand ?

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Good idea , tough we will eventually face the problem of hyper inflation . If to much gold goes in to system from nowhere , it's value drops. The difference between selling locks and looting gold is clear , if you sell a locked for 6k , you take the 6k that nother person ( they were in the system already ) , so nothing changed the gold just swapped an owner . While if you get let's say 6k drop of a boss , it will be +6k to the total gold in game , that will drop it's value by a bit. Perfect example of what happens when hyper inflation happens is the cake event. Gold was coming out of nowhere in huge amounts , so it lost value , all prices went up , people who were considered "rich" and didn't use the cake bug , basically could have became broke in 2-3weeks . Yes items will become more expensive , but gold will hold less value . Remember 2014-2013 AL were arcanes were 30m+...? That's what we are going to end out with . Understand ?
    While I do agree, most people will spend lots of gold anyways on pots and stuff, and I'm not talking about 6k per boss but at least like 1k-1.5k so its much easier to farm cryos than this. Basically a new way to farm when you are bored. It could be a full time style but less money making