Thread: What To Do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default What To Do

Hello,
    So I reached 46 but now I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to do. I suppose I can go back to to the Tombs and keep leveling to the new cap but other than that I am completely clueless as to what my goals should be, where to go, what to do, what go grind etc.

Any advice?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Do the daily quests.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Some ideas:
    1. Farm and craft jewels. Run Tindirin, Ren'gol and Underhul to farm primary stats jewels (finesse, fury, mind and chaos), craft them and either socket them onto your gear or sell them. Jewels help you reach your optimum stats and survivability.
    2. Farm chests. Heretic chests in Underhul and locked crates are selling well. Farm and sell them, or craft the lockeds into massive crates then sell. What do you do with the money? Buy arcane pets. They can level up alongside you as you work on getting to cap level.
    3. Work on your achievement points. Do you have Haunted title? Crystal Conqueror? The Great Defiler? Do you have Konga? Valkin? Have you cleared Planar Tombs? Do you have Arena achievements? Have you fought Bael 2? Krunch 2? Have you found the Elusive Four?
    4. With the right stats (that your jewels help you reach), some good pet support, and enough AP you might find it easier to meet the requirements to join good guilds where you can meet friends to do more runs, get help and learn from other players. A good guild makes it possible for you to enjoy the game better. Good friends and guild mates account for I think 90% of why AL is fun.

Hope this helps.

PS. And do the daily quests. The Tindirin and Rengol dailies can help you level while farming jewels and dragkin teeth.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 05-05-2016 at 09:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for the advice @ilhanna. I dont know what most of those things are so ill start looking them up. I am in a guild called Forgiveness that seems decent enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The best way to do, Is to complete the elite maps with your friends, Hunt some Locked Cryo crate and sell 'em for gold. Make some friends too or help some players who were new ingame ☺����

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    Thanks for the advice @ilhanna. I dont know what most of those things are so ill start looking them up. I am in a guild called Forgiveness that seems decent enough.
    Send me a friend request. I can help with some of the APs if you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Glintstone and underhaul both say can't travel to this area until I do the previous area. No idea what the previous area is.

I completed tindirin, at least I think I did. The game HUD is nice and gives a lot of nice information but when it comes to where to go, what to do, or WHY i can't do something it's frustratingly lacking.
    Last edited by tgwaste; 05-15-2016 at 09:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

For Ren'gol, talk to Marek in any city and follow the quest line he gives. To go to Glintstone you can either go through the portal at the end of map 3 (Gnomish Ruins) after defeating boss, or enter Garetta through its gates (if you teleport to the middle of the map, walk back out of the city then reenter till you see Gateway Open sign.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    For Ren'gol, talk to Marek in any city and follow the quest line he gives.
    Many thanks, Found this and started the quest line.

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    To go to Glintstone you can either go through the portal at the end of map 3 (Gnomish Ruins) after defeating boss, or enter Garetta through its gates (if you teleport to the middle of the map, walk back out of the city then reenter till you see Gateway Open sign.)
    Unfortunately I have not been able to find any reference to map 3 or gnomish ruins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Just hunt some locked cryos, If you have lepre