Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rogues damage at twink lvls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    So after rogues being the worst class in twinks, now that debuffs are equal for all classes you want rogue to be nerfed right back where it was? Lmaoo
    Worst class? Really?

Rogues have most kills and top geared warrior couldn't beat top geared rogue in vs BEFORE tweaks. Now it's impossible as well.
    Last edited by Upperbound; 05-06-2016 at 10:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Upperbound View Post
    Worst class? Really?

Rogues have most kills and top geared warrior couldn't beat top geared rogue in vs BEFORE tweaks. Now it's impossible as well.
    Well them top geared warriors must not have been very good. Tanks rule the lower the level.
    - (un) Retired -

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    Did u ever played a tank? U need the most skill to be a good warior. It's not just "mashing" buttons, u have to time ur heals, AA, stuns.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk
    Yes i have played a tank. And i used to beat glacian/singe rogues while using prance. Prance, a cheap legendary pet vs an arcane pet. Tank is ez

Wrong, you need the least skill to be a good warrior. Mage probably requires the most skill to be the best. Thats why many warriors are bad but they play the op class so its not as noticeable. But For the actual good players its very noticeable which tanks know what they are doing and which ones dont. And Why do u think tanks are stacked more than any other class? Spamming heals takes a lot of skill eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Upperbound View Post
    Worst class? Really?

Ofc rogues have more kills than warriors, they also have a lot more deaths. Thats the nature of the class and is in no way a reflection of the balance between the classes as you have implied.

Before the rogue armor nerf rogues were for pretty much equal in 1v1 with warriors in the primary twinking levels (10-18). Best rogues could kill best tanks, best tanks could kill best rogues. After the armor nerf rogues were at a big disadvantage to warriors. Warriors could already 2 combo rogues before the armor nerf, after the nerf it was no match.

If you seriously think top geared warriors couldnt beat top geared rogues before the pvp changes then you are clearly very inexperienced with twink pvp. Tanks have been the op class for years. Now that they arent so much stronger than the other classes, and as i mentioned before many twink warriors are bad and simply took advantage of how easy warrior is, the bad warriors are now complaining because pvp isnt easy mode.

My suggestion, learn to land your feebles properly instead of missing half of them like many warriors do, and learn to time heals and nekro instead of spamming them once they are off cooldown.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Since you are a rogue you can clearly Bias into that factor, tanks are complete skill in every level you clearly played L15 before you met more skilled players at that level if you want you can come 17 and try it, its much different and i can show you in vs how much skill it takes to play Tank. All up to you Zeus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    So after rogues being the worst class in twinks, now that debuffs are equal for all classes you want rogue to be nerfed right back where it was? Lmaoo
    For how long twink rogue were the worst? Less than a month maybe.

Latest update says all classes damage output nerfed? Really . Lol. And heal nerfed too.

But the truth is rogues damage got buffed than before due to receiving pet happiness bonus which wasn't the case before. And other classes got nerfed.

I was supporting your crying thread about returning some armor to rogue. Now you got damaged buffed and other classes damage nerfed. So you think it's balanced. Literally rogue can one shot twink Mage now.

To the STS, rogue will deny that they are op. They op that's what balance is huh?

What about Mage? Nobody seems to be talking about twink squishy Mage!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    For how long twink rogue were the worst? Less than a month maybe.

Latest update says all classes damage output nerfed? Really . Lol. And heal nerfed too.

But the truth is rogues damage got buffed than before due to receiving pet happiness bonus which wasn't the case before. And other classes got nerfed.

I was supporting your crying thread about returning some armor to rogue. Now you got damaged buffed and other classes damage nerfed. So you think it's balanced. Literally rogue can one shot twink Mage now.

To the STS, rogue will deny that they are op. They op that's what balance is huh?

What about Mage? Nobody seems to be talking about twink squishy Mage!!!
    rogues are just as squishy as mages except we dont have 2 shields. I have zero sympathy for mages now when it comes to squishiness.

as far as mages go however, ive mentioned this on another thread but i would be in support of slightly buffing mage heal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshiped View Post
    Since you are a rogue you can clearly Bias into that factor, tanks are complete skill in every level you clearly played L15 before you met more skilled players at that level if you want you can come 17 and try it, its much different and i can show you in vs how much skill it takes to play Tank. All up to you Zeus
    So true man. The play style makes a big difference at tanks. I can show different play styles (skill-based) where the match result is way different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    So true man. The play style makes a big difference at tanks. I can show different play styles (skill-based) where the match result is way different.

Oh my god! It takes skill to play tanks. Total shocker! Guess what? It takes skill to play rogues. It takes skill to play mage. It takes skill to time pet ability. Everything takes skill. So rid yourself of your biased tank perspective
    - (un) Retired -

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Here is my partner’s latest thoughts on this:

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yeah - the old system had some really cool aspects. I'm proud of that design 'cause it did a great job of matchmaking AL's early (very small) PVP community. And honestly, back in the beginning we didn't put an emphasis on PVP balance. Throwing characters at any level against characters at any two levels above or below was just fine. Today, with a desire to achieve balanced fights in our PVP arenas, the flaws of the original system are presenting challenges that make it excessively difficult to manage. Especially considering how big the advancement game has become and how vast the equipment offerings have grown. So, I assert that adding more complexity to the old system would move us in the wrong direction.

It is true that the new system puts pressure on competitors to advance to the top of each numerical Tier. From a game design perspective, this is cool because it ensures that we can achieve an exciting and competitive balance for these Tiers. Balancing ten tiers is profoundly simpler than balancing the combination of fifty-six individual levels within a margin of two levels above and below.

Now: could I have told everybody about these Tier plans before they were implemented? Yup. That's my bad. Sorry. No excuses :-/
    But that reminds me... I need to post in the Pet Forum to break the news about the unbelievably powerful pet power swapping system and the upcoming Arcane Ability combo system. These will have an impressive effect on everything PVE, PVP and their respective economies.
    Keeping the conversation drama-free ensure that you have a voice in what we do next.

I am consolidating PvP threads into this one so we can more easily monitor the feedback, thanks:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-and-PvP-Tiers
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com