Thread: New vanities and permit clash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default New vanities and permit clash

Introduction of permit for new accounts is good but it has led to new players not being able to buy new vanities from auction. Permit costs 100 story tokens and will take 10 days for a player to collect. The vanities are in the plat store for 7 days after which they will rise in price in auc and it will be very hard for new players/permit restricted players to buy.

I think the permit restriction and vanities were introduced at wrong time, they should not have came in 1 update.

Also the iron hand is too big for tiny, squishy mages.. lol
    Last edited by Zeazimeh; 05-06-2016 at 12:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Its not certain vanities will rise in price. If previous vanities are any indication, they will likely decrease or hover for quite awhile after they are discontinued.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Its not certain vanities will rise in price. If previous vanities are any indication, they will likely decrease or hover for quite awhile after they are discontinued.
    Yeah, but most of the limited time vanity/items become costly after their unavailability in plat store/end of event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Nah, there is initial tick up then decrease/hover for awhile before, if supply stays the same, finally entering a general rising trend. It can take quite awhile or never depending on how much is being hoarded. From the current supply being occasionally gobbled up, I would say there is quite a bit of hoarding in regards to these, plus plat items tend to be over-bought and very few hoarders can hold for months, as required.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Yep, this is the problem I face. Unlocking cs and gifting shouldve still been at level 5 imo. And trading for 100 tokens or w/e. Because you cant transfer gold from gifting and cs anyways.

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I wanted to buy the Hero chest so I can get vanities but I spent my money on drakes new album :'( and yes they should've put the 100 tokens thing for after this update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Nah, there is initial tick up then decrease/hover for awhile before, if supply stays the same, finally entering a general rising trend. It can take quite awhile or never depending on how much is being hoarded. From the current supply being occasionally gobbled up, I would say there is quite a bit of hoarding in regards to these, plus plat items tend to be over-bought and very few hoarders can hold for months, as required.
    Eg- Massive rens hit 150k after unavailability
    Yes there will be hoarding, but a player will take time to earn the amount of gold needed for the vanity and by the time they earn the prices may go further up. People hoard to sell at higher price, not the price when event is going on