Thread: Community PvP Games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Default Community PvP Games

There are very few good pvp games. There are almost zero good capture the flag games. I think there should be a way to get all levels to play together.

Instead of players entering a game based on their level, they should be placed in a large pool. The pool randomized the players to different teams but here is the catch, all players are boosted/Nerfed to the same level. They also use the same gear but the gear differs from class to class. Now many people can join games and have fun!

We can then expand on this idea and add more game types with the added people to the new server. We could add larger team vs team games, such as a 10v10 map. We could add king of the hill, where characters try and secure points around the map. The more points they hold, the higher their score. We could also add fun mini games into it. Like "The Labyrinth" where a monster chases characters through a maze. The last one standing wins!

A lot can be added to just one new idea, balancing all level to be equal stat-wise. Many new games can be added base on the larger crowd entering the games. Thanks for your consideration!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Well, I'd be OK, maybe like it if the gear wasn't PREMIUM gear.

Like, if it gave everyone an Artisan's, then screw it. What's the point of buying an Artisan's?

Also, how would everyone have the same items, when some people are Strength, some are Dex?
    This would also have to have some people respec. Perhaps give everyone a randomized build? Oh well, I don't like this idea, I've convinced myself.

My O.O2.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Well, I'd be OK, maybe like it if the gear wasn't PREMIUM gear.

Like, if it gave everyone an Artisan's, then screw it. What's the point of buying an Artisan's?

Also, how would everyone have the same items, when some people are Strength, some are Dex?
    This would also have to have some people respec. Perhaps give everyone a randomized build? Oh well, I don't like this idea, I've convinced myself.

My O.O2.
    The items are for borrowing but only in the game. There will also be regular pvp like normal so u can beast with ur artisan. This is almost like a mini game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Hmm i like it for ctf- but not for pvp. Anywas how about when you are going into a ctf game you are given the choice of either int, str or dex. You click this and then are put in the game with that type of gear.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting