Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back to these pendants

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Back to these pendants

Ok. I need something to do with these things. I do NOT need a refund. I would like to either trade one in plus tokens to get the one I want or please let me GIFT THESE to my friends. I beg you pls don't make me liquidate these items. These have literally cost me a fortune. Let me put these items to use. I am a MAGE. Now I have 1 tank amulet and 2 rogue amulet. Please consider some solution to this. PLEASE!!

Please feel free to remove the rogue amulets from my inventory and gift them to Zeus and Twoxc. Please do not make the mistake of delivering them to Ticklish. Thx!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kriticality; 05-10-2016 at 10:00 AM.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Maybe... Post in trade fourm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toorment View Post
    Maybe... Post in trade fourm?
    This is the problem. They are character bound and untradable. That's what I'm saying. If I can't use them, then what do I do with them?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

I agree with this 100% lol. Do something about it.

Also what are we suppose to do with those level 47 mythic Amulet from Cryrostar massive crate that are Class Specific. I got like 3-4 warrior/mage amulet each, which I can't even equip them as a rogue xD.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Devs it is very hard for us to understand the logic on this. When RNG is used in this way it just frustrates and demotivates players. Why can't these amulets be tradeable? Why can't they be looted according to class? Word has spread and many players are now not bothering to even try for the set because they know about this issue.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

#badpapa #sadtickles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thundyrz View Post
    Devs it is very hard for us to understand the logic on this. When RNG is used in this way it just frustrates and demotivates players. Why can't these amulets be tradeable? Why can't they be looted according to class? Word has spread and many players are now not bothering to even try for the set because they know about this issue.
    Don't need to be tradable, just make it class specific. So this way it give a reason for players to try and spam those gold heretic and not having doubts about oh what if i get one of the other 2 pendant that isn't their class. Which then literally just burning resources and of no use to what they just looted. It's bad enough to loot one pendant and then to finally loot one but it is of NO USE lol. Like a rogue looting a warrior or a mage looting a warrior pendant which basically give no primary stats what so ever to rogue or mage xD.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Umm.. Maybe add a npc in glintstone city who will exchange the amulet for cryostar/glintstone coins or exchange the amulet for desired amulet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    Don't need to be tradable, just make it class specific. So this way it give a reason for players to try and spam those gold heretic and not having doubts about oh what if i get one of the other 2 pendant that isn't their class. Which then literally just burning resources and of no use to what they just looted. It's bad enough to loot one pendant and then to finally loot one but it is of NO USE lol. Like a rogue looting a warrior or a mage looting a warrior pendant which basically give no primary stats what so ever to rogue or mage xD.
    Yes, I don't think people realize that if you are unlucky enough to loot the wrong pendant and wrong armor, that massive bonus that you're getting will be USELESS.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    I was thinking either they make it tradable or they make it loot the proper class, doesn't have to be both.

STS is looking at this from a whole-system perspective and they aren't getting what this is like from an individual player's perspective. For the individual player it is bad enough to destroy the motivation to obtain this set. What is the point of this set if almost nobody wants to obtain it? This a self-defeating system.
    Last edited by Niixed; 05-10-2016 at 12:01 PM.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Ok, I'd like to chime in too. I do not get the reasoning behind these being untradable. To keep the Gold chests higher in price?? Wouldnt they be worth more if you knew you could loot an item that was tradable?! I am not opening them for that very reason. Why would I spend 5mil in gold to loot something that is the wrong class and cant be sold. All I see is higher demand if the amulet is tradable.
    So unless your willing to spend hundreds of thousands to millions opening Gold heretic chests you will never have a complete set. Yeah, no thanks.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thekragle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    Ok, I'd like to chime in too. I do not get the reasoning behind these being untradable. To keep the Gold chests higher in price?? Wouldnt they be worth more if you knew you could loot an item that was tradable?! I am not opening them for that very reason. Why would I spend 5mil in gold to loot something that is the wrong class and cant be sold. All I see is higher demand if the amulet is tradable.
    So unless your willing to spend hundreds of thousands to millions opening Gold heretic chests you will never have a complete set. Yeah, no thanks.
    You will not loot even one with 5m.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    You will not loot even one with 5m.
    Correct. I have 3 ALL WRONG CLASS. And I assure you 5m not enough. Sts plsssss do something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    Correct. I have 3 ALL WRONG CLASS. And I assure you 5m not enough. Sts plsssss do something
    why you hoarding all the other class pendant SIGHHHH lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    I think this more logic, gold heretic price drop now, first time i loot it the price about 60k-80k but now not even 20k, the story would different if the amulet could be sold/tradable

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Untung For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Untung View Post
    I think this more logic, gold heretic price drop now, first time i loot it the price about 60k-80k but now not even 20k, the story would different if the amulet could be sold/tradable
    I think it would have dropped even more of they would be tradable, because will get lower with the timeifecwrybody get theur amu

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

my solution to keep the gold heretic chest at a good price the answer is yes make the amulet untradable cuz if its tradable then the chest price will eventually drop in long term period when everyone hv the amulet easily(they can buy from cs / merchant etc )..AND to make it better make the amulet to be looted class spesifically..means everyone happy even hv to spend millions of gold buying those chest cuz u know u will get it for ur class..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post
    my solution to keep the gold heretic chest at a good price the answer is yes make the amulet untradable cuz if its tradable then the chest price will eventually drop in long term period when everyone hv the amulet easily(they can buy from cs / merchant etc )..AND to make it better make the amulet to be looted class spesifically..means everyone happy even hv to spend millions of gold buying those chest cuz u know u will get it for ur class..

farmers = happy because chest price is good

buyer = happy because get the right amulet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post

Whichever path is chosen by sts, whether to make amulet tradeable or class specific, the life of these chests is short. How man ppl in the game actually have the funding to complete this set? Once those few bro's & brah's are done, all set related items are gonna plummet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

3 amulets wow