Thread: after the war of the femme fieras (non-canon)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default the effect of the war of the femme fieras in Alterra (non-canon)

the last of the Femme Fieras were being hunted down, the townes were under inquisition for it was said that the Femme Fieras were taking refuge there, the Femme Fieras' struggle was short lived for there were signs of being a Femme Fiera sorcerer/ess, the femme fieras was (and still is) a group of black magic practitioners and their objective was to ruin and take over Alterra, so the sorcerers taking refuge were still tasked with ruining the townes, they gathered in groups in a secret place in the towne then cast storms and drought to make the towne be barren and make the town folk suffer, the sorcerers had the aura of evil so it was easy to detect them.

The Elf queen sent spies to all the townes to keep watch for the Femme Fieras. Silknight was being heavily hounded by adventurers, heroes and such of
    the sort, Silknight easily dispatched the gold hungry warriors but she was getting tired of the weaklings they kept pulling at her. Krystal was charged of keeping the Femme Fieras safe.

Although most of the Femme Fieras were easy to track down there were also sorcerers with the ability to hide their taint of black magic, such as Silknight, so the inquisitors had to use torture and guilt trips on suspected sorcerers and even if the sorcerer confessed they were still brutally killed
    Name:  torture2.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  7.5 KB Name:  trial.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  15.7 KB
    many suspected people were elves because elves were thought to be the source of all magic in Alterra, resulting in many elves leaving the continent or hiding elsewhere.

letters of an suspected femme fieras elf that is new to the humanian language:
    t'is hunting art a foolifness and fhult be removen from Alterra i'm deeply difappointed by the elf queen and her actions, perhaps the elf queen has been put under an evil spell, i haf been accused and now iam forc'd 'to hiding, my friends, family and accomplifhes hast deserted me, i haf no home other than t'is hideout im going to have to start an anarchy within t'is government if the queen aint remove the law.

news from Alterra:
    50 alterrans killed through suspicion of being a femme fieras, angry mob rioting at the elf queen's palace, humanians outside Alterra? trivia and facts about humanians, the elf queen rumored to be a duplicate! (random alterran news)

the Femme Fieras barely survived the inquisitions and are said to be taking over the Alterran government.
    Last edited by Russel Dapat; 05-18-2016 at 07:00 PM. Reason: accidentaly posted