Thread: .Zaltiar's Signature Café.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

90% of the brushes from Meowz sig, as far as I can tell, are downloadable in a file called "Attack Brushes"
    I like your style though…Ive wanted to dabble around in brush style gradient backgrounds and get away from the picture-esque work Ive been doing lately.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    90% of the brushes from Meowz sig, as far as I can tell, are downloadable in a file called "Attack Brushes"
    I like your style though…Ive wanted to dabble around in brush style gradient backgrounds and get away from the picture-esque work Ive been doing lately.
    Hm, I would suggest, before you make such statements, you know what you're talking about.
    I searched quite a lot for these specific brushes. I only used three brush packs.
    The splatters comes from the brush pack "PS splatter brushes" by Jamie
    The line effects comes from the brush pack "Infinity Brush Set" by ShiftyJ
    The arrow effects comes from the brush pack "Evasion Brush Set" by ShiftyJ as well.
    Cheers.

Here are the "Attack Brushes"

now...exactly which brushes were you talking about?
    Last edited by Zaltiar; 08-06-2011 at 10:06 AM.

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Infinity, Evasion, and Attack all come from the same website…packed into the same 'mega brush' download.

The flowery looking brush, the white dots, and the tentacle looking brush - all 'shapes' used in that signature. None of those are in Evasion, Infinity, or the splatter brush packs. They do, however, take elements from the Attack set. After looking at the brushes on 2500 pixel sized, they dont match up exactly on all parts, but they do on a lot.

Don't tell me you made the brush overlay if you didn't. Because if you only used those 3 sets, you didn't make that.
    Last edited by Flowman; 08-06-2011 at 10:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Well, than that's good for you, you found that bundle pack. I'll search around for that later.
    here's where I got them from: Infinity Evasion
    They were posted from their original creators

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    The flowery looking brush, the white dots, and the tentacle looking brush - all 'shapes' used in that signature. None of those are in Evasion, Infinity, or the splatter brush packs. They do, however, take elements from the Attack set. After looking at the brushes on 2500 pixel sized, they dont match up exactly on all parts, but they do on a lot.

Don't tell me you made the brush overlay if you didn't. Because if you only used those 3 sets, you didn't make that.
    Sigh, people really need to read the whole forum post or even just the main post before they make any remarks about the contents.
    1. read my main post. and look at the "how I made it" attachments. All of the shapes I have used are from those three packs.
    2. read my main post. and understand that I have just started using p/s,
    3. read my post for Meowz signature. I used c4ds.
    4. those flowery effects were not made by me. I got a vector c4d from deviant art here(which were explained and shown in my main post).
    5. the creator of the c4d has used brushes, and you can find the creators in the link provided.

I allow for constructive criticisms in all of my artworks, but if you're going to still complain when all explanations are given and shown then that is a lack of understanding in your part.
    If you have any issues with my signatures, send me a PM.