Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Off topic thread and wrong reply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Off topic thread and wrong reply

Hi arlorian.. 😀😀😀
    I think people nowadays post a thread at the wrong section.. I would like to see more important point here at forum than some off topic thread that should be at the OFF topic part.. i always drop by here to read bout weapon.. skills.. pet.. event.. etc..etc.. im silent reader.. but dissapointed to see important thread such as people ask bout skill but only 4/5 person reply.. to discuss anything that are not related i think u should make a group at any social media than here.. no any bad intention.. just hope this forum gv benefit to all readers and all AL player.. 😘😘
    *i also think my post shouldnt ne here.. wrong section i guess 😉😄😄

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daehanie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

The General Discussion is probably the most used sub-forum for a reason - everybody checks it. Therefore threads posted here get more attention, thus giving them the opportunity to be involved. I do love those 'off-topic' threads on here. Honestly it would surprise me if many people DID check the off-topic part.
    If you are looking for 'on-topic' threads, it is easy to just scroll past it or find a related thread using the Search bar
    - (un) Retired -

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Posts in wrong sections are moved or closed by moderators/devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Im sorry for making this thread.. if i can delete this like daily status i will delete.. 😄😄
    Dear dev/mod pls close/delete this not so important thread.. im afraid it will hurt anybody.. and im sorry make dev/mod do extra work.. will not happen again 😁😁

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

im not afraid , u are super right, i guess people doesnt respect each section sometimes, if i got removed or moved thread why devs dont DO it with every WRONG post!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hey man, dont feel like you are doing a useless post, i totally agree with you.
    Personally i really dont care about things like " the goblin have no pants" or "who idea is nekro with k or C". These kinds of things sounds really useless for me, as im only interested on game issues and solutions.
    But there are people who like to waste time with this kind of thing. So what can we do? Its a free world

Enviado de meu XT1523 usando Tapatalk
    IGN: Granitoide

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Felipe Pereira For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Teheeee... sorry for this thread.. no intention to make mess here.. but.. me and my friends.. no longer got interest to read the forum because of the OFF TOPIC SECTION like ryukk said at the chat yesterday.. 😄😄😄 im sorry again.. as i did not mention any names or anyone here.. so its for ourself how to enjoy our life.. my appologize for those who get hurt by this thread 😁

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Well.... GENERAL includes.... Well.... Everything... Off topic as well... If people actually post at the location they are supposed too, you won't be in general discussion looking for skills, pets, they have their own sections.

As for off-topic. It's more among the lines of "How many cats do you have" and "what's your dream car", something that's completely unrelated to the game, hence off-topic
    Last edited by eugene9707; 05-17-2016 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

actually .... most of the post that you guys are complaining about belongs in general discussion .....

Just look at the sticky threads: "arcane legend meme", "unique screenshot", "people behind the toon", all in which are "off topic" by your definition :P

13. The Following User Says Thank You to eugene9707 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Aaahhh i think i said sorry so many times.. so... i really mean it.. no need to explain more because i already understand this "arcane legends forum thread" is all about.. thank u..

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Hey everyone,

Let me clear up a few questions that have been brought up. As you have noticed, there are a fair amount of threads created in this sub-forum that don't belong here for various reason including:

- It is a suggestion/feedback for the game (ie: I want more types of character classes in AL)
    - It is a bug/tech issue (ie: There is a lot of lag since the new update)
    - It is not relevant to the game at all (I just bought a new car!)

There is also a difference between the off topic discussion and the AL general discussion. Off topic can be about anything that isn't related to Spacetime and the games that we make such as:

Looking for suggestions on new headphones?
    Off topic.

Just came back from vacation and want to share photos?
    Off topic.

Just looted an awesome item in AL and want to share it?
    General discussion.

Wondering how to get a particular item in AL?
    General discussion - be sure to look at the player guides forum as well to see if someone has created a guide for that item.

If there are particular posts that you do not want to see from someone, you are welcome to add them to your ignore list.

We understand that there are some inconsistencies when moving threads and when commenting. However, we do ask that you do your part and post in the appropriate board. If you are giving feedback for the game, please post your ideas in the feedback and suggestion sub forum.

This also ties into cross posting and repeat topics about the same subject. If we have commented and closed a thread, that is our indication that any further questions should be done either via PM or through whatever means suggested by the post, usually emailing support. By creating multiple topics on the same subject that has already received a reply from us only clutters the forum and is a violation of the rules.

This is to say that creating multiple threads (after the topic has been addressed and closed) isn't going to solve the issue any faster. We appreciate your patience during the meantime.

That being said, if you feel like a thread was incorrectly moved, you are more than welcome to contact the moderator (via PM) who took the action. We ask that you remain civil throughout the process. If you see someone not following these rules please report the post(s) or PM me with the link and reason.

Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Seoratrek For This Useful Post: