Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: With regards to the bans

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default With regards to the bans

I wasn't even running lb and I wasn't banned so im not making this thread for my own sake. This was said by Justg on the official announcement:

"We did not lightly ban players who tested this out or experimented with it. We banned folks that repeatedly exploited this a large number of times to gain an advantage over everyone else who was playing fairly. This is not something that someone "accidentally" did, and it was not done in mass. Less than 100 people were affected."

So my question is, will u be looking further into people's bans if they email you? I asked a friend of mine if he used the exploit at all because he was on lb and I heard about the bans even before they happened. He said he used it maybe 4 times but wasn't actively using it, yet he was banned. Not to mention he has done most of his runs with 2 other people, one of which was also banned while the third was unaffected. So clearly there is some inconsistency in deciding who would be banned and who wouldn't.

Maybe I'm wrong in this assumption but I would consider 4 times as "testing this out" or "experimenting with it". I would hardly call 4 times a "large number of times to gain an advantage over everyone else who was playing fairly". This is a player who ran halloween lb last year and has spent millions of gold and lots of plat on energy and was unjustly banned.

So i guess the question is, will there be any repeal process for the players who were incorrectly banned?

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

You will need to contact us at support@spacetimestudios.com, thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com