Quote Originally Posted by raianezz View Post
here's the thing for me IMO the underhul event is different from this current event because there was glitch during underhul event it was plat player vs farming toon kind of clash...

i don't believe this game is pay to win
it's a matter of time management and patience to excell in the game specially for farmers like me.

i have nothing against anyone. and everyone who know's me know that i never ever ranted or complained in forum i always keep an open mind and try to understand situation in the best way i could.

im just trying to voice out what those player feel if i was in there shoes. in much more professional manner. if there will be actions taken then thank you.

if there is none. i don't own the game i don't make crucial decisions like G is doing everyday so i understand him his decisions makes a big impact on the game itself i just wanna hear what they have to say and i would accept there decision for whatever it is.
Well Im agree with u, u.u i guess i was a little bit rage for all this u.u I just hope that before take any decision here, dev should think about the consecuences about it cause as u said, the decision of G have a big impact on the game. Good or bad any decision will have consecuences, just hope the game will be funny again u.u