Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: goblin event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default goblin event.

If you're giving an extra day to run lb why give them a vanity and a exquisite jewel? It's unfair a extra full day gives them a chance to catch up in lb, i think you should give an option either get vanity and jewel or keep running event, but its unfair to those who are currently running that were only getting a banner and fortified jewel. If those people are at 35k in lb and they come back their earning more than those who put almost the same work. Not jealous just think its unfair for all those in lb.
    If I die... I'll be legendary 😖

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Imobster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default What happened ?!?!

I dont understand none now @.@
    Peoples got banner and gem +9

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk
    Last edited by Iove; 05-18-2016 at 06:24 PM.

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rafaelfarias406 View Post
    I dont understand none now @.@
    Peoples got banner and gem +9

In short, we were wrong in some of our bannings of players and it was an apology gift.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    In short, we were wrong in some of our bannings of players and it was an apology gift.
    I know not all used, but i seeing peoples of i know 100% used the bug, and hes playing 1 with the other, just 1 back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I'll take a 5 day ban for an apology gift.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default well i wonder ._.

player tht wrongly ban or so called got released and got 1 banner and 1 exq jewel base on class. sts said the jewel is not tradeable but did they make the item they slot the jewel not tradeable too? player can just slot and sell the item for massive price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AMEEEEEN; they should gotten fortified tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Extra day is good for us . We have 1extra day to making more gold . Dont care about vanity and jewel . It not tradeable and the jewel is 1time use only . Are u in lb? If ur not so just enjoy the extra day . Not need to complaint . It just game . Just enjoy the game .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

U can trade it like a para gem it's really not that hard.

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

this game is so unfair, :/ did u think that people will trust in ur game And spend their money when u give gifts to many cheat players who use bugs :/ u know that there is a couple of players who use the bug at the same time cause them.have the same amount of points and then u unbaned one and give him a gift :/ the event is a pay to win event and know u celebrate the cheaters for exploid that and pfff this game was so cool time ago but now u r making this game so irritable to play :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Did u remember the open underhul maps Event? when free to play was working hard to place their name on the permanent leaderboard? And then puff plat users broke all that and them just bought their place in that lb that was a clare example.of a pay to win event, here is the same, if u wanna win just go and spend real.money for that :v and go to exploite some bugs and gitchs in the game, $T$ will give u gifts and expensive jewels :v Im saying what I see and what many players feel about the game many times.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bidiel For This Useful Post:

DLQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bidiel View Post
    this game is so unfair, :/ did u think that people will trust in ur game And spend their money when u give gifts to many cheat players who use bugs :/ u know that there is a couple of players who use the bug at the same time cause them.have the same amount of points and then u unbaned one and give him a gift :/ the event is a pay to win event and know u celebrate the cheaters for exploid that and pfff this game was so cool time ago but now u r making this game so irritable to play :/
    yes: / I think I'll give up the top 10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raianezz View Post

now im not an lb player and i don't have anything against players who "was" on lb and "was" removed.

well i went online yesterday after the banning incident. I appreciate STS team's diligence to take action about the situation.

but what concern's me is the people that had high hopes when they saw their name on LB...

i saw how they grinded the event didn't sleep, played to stay there. and these people did NOT use any system glitches...

now I'am not asking for a large reward but atleast kindly check who made most improvement on yesterday's LB and atleast reward them with a banner...

this is not a personal interest kind of thread

you can check my ign:
    princessraia
    raianezz
    iamraia

none of them are on the lb in ANY class

i just feel bad about them grinding for nothing.

hope you guys understand...
    feel the same, me and my friends are sleepless 24 hours counted playing, and now, all in vain, I will leave the top 10, I found unfair what happened

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Errorrz View Post
    Extra day is good for us . We have 1extra day to making more gold . Dont care about vanity and jewel . It not tradeable and the jewel is 1time use only . Are u in lb? If ur not so just enjoy the extra day . Not need to complaint . It just game . Just enjoy the game .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk
    thats the reason of the complain, the game.is not enjoyable when this things happend :/ some.players work hard to get maybe fortified jewels in their equip and now sts give free an Exquisite for that players who used the bug? I dont even have the Gore-blin boss cause the altar is the worst an expensive idea in the event now waste hard earned gold for only first or second boss -.- and cheat players get a banner and ppfff forget it i think only player who spend money will get good stuff, but sts will not get m. money anymore :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Wait a sec.. So only the ones removed from LB get exquiste and the banner? Or all of the peeps who got wrongly banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lmao we get the doubt of possibility that we may get them, we still gotta hustle to stay on lb and burn more gold outta here . I'm so done, next time try to be more fair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raianezz View Post
    here's the thing for me IMO the underhul event is different from this current event because there was glitch during underhul event it was plat player vs farming toon kind of clash...

i don't believe this game is pay to win
    it's a matter of time management and patience to excell in the game specially for farmers like me.

i have nothing against anyone. and everyone who know's me know that i never ever ranted or complained in forum i always keep an open mind and try to understand situation in the best way i could.

im just trying to voice out what those player feel if i was in there shoes. in much more professional manner. if there will be actions taken then thank you.

if there is none. i don't own the game i don't make crucial decisions like G is doing everyday so i understand him his decisions makes a big impact on the game itself i just wanna hear what they have to say and i would accept there decision for whatever it is.
    Well Im agree with u, u.u i guess i was a little bit rage for all this u.u I just hope that before take any decision here, dev should think about the consecuences about it cause as u said, the decision of G have a big impact on the game. Good or bad any decision will have consecuences, just hope the game will be funny again u.u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bidiel View Post
    Did u remember the open underhul maps Event? when free to play was working hard to place their name on the permanent leaderboard? And then puff plat users broke all that and them just bought their place in that lb that was a clare example.of a pay to win event, here is the same, if u wanna win just go and spend real.money for that :v and go to exploite some bugs and gitchs in the game, $T$ will give u gifts and expensive jewels :v Im saying what I see and what many players feel about the game many times.
    Only top 4 or 5 were plat users, rest were normal grinders. I did manage to secure a place on that LB and I did not spend any plat for that event.
    U can check the event LB, in Sorcerer list, Rank 25, Ign Zeazimeh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Finally when I thought sts have done something right they went ahead and undo it. I guess exploiting "game mechanics" is something that is encouraged by sts.

I've lost all hope for fair play. If your not exploiting game mechanics u are just being dumb. Not only is these behaviours allowed it's encouraged and rewarded. If someone is unaware wat is ghosting is pm me ill gladly share it with u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

It's just a game. Be sure to take time to enjoy the rest life has to offer too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. The Following User Says Thank You to e5c4p3artist For This Useful Post: