Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Call for Consistency and Fairness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Default Call for Consistency and Fairness

I would like know why wrongfully banned players got over compensated. A good number of players were also wrongfully banned during jewel elixir event, myself included. If the reasoning behind this is there's an event ongoing and people lost time trying to make gold, what about the time we lost then?

And why only reward those who were banned? Why not reward those who stepped forward and reported the glitch? They could have made much more gold by keeping to themselves and abusing it the same way, but they chose not to. So instead they are sitting with hands empty, while those who went ahead and abused the DC glitch by themselves and through joining friends have even better banners and jewels than leaderboarders.

This is sending out the wrong message to players. And once again, those who actually played by the rules are the ones who got the short end of the stick.

I feel terrible for those still struggling to be on the LB. They also spent time and money, but instead they're getting second-rate banners and jewels just because they weren't banned. How is this fair to everyone?

STS has done tremendously well this month. I applaud the team for the improved communication with players, for careful consideration of our feedback on the game. This however, is just disheartening. I read so many comments on the rewards before they were even implemented, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

"Reported the glitch"
    Lol zeus

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Thanks for the feedback. This has been a particularly tough one for us. The bans happened during the middle of a limited-time event, and were erroneously applied to some of the most engaged players (both paying and non-paying). This is why we (perhaps over) compensated them, but this is our decision and we are standing by it. Hopefully aside from this, you will notice an extreme level of commitment and effort from us to continuously improve the game. I am going to close this thread because we are not changing our minds on this.

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: