Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding "Fairness"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Regarding "Fairness"

First off, I'd like to have this thread closed to prevent bashing of sts or adding to the already exhausting number of threads regarding the recent exploit bans.

I for one, in my own opinion, feel that the swift response of Spacetime to begin with already outweighs the over-compensation for the wrongfully banned players.

To add to this, I ran the event for only a few days, and amounted 2k coins that I spent on hoarded chests, and made over 1m opening them. Thats a pretty easy 1m in my opinion.

So if I got that much just casually running off of old energy kits from the winter event, how much did those who grinded to the top make in profit?

I don't take STS for a group of fools, and I think their decision to compensate the wrongfully banned players was well thought out, and based on data collected from the event.

You can't please everyone, nor can you succeed without failure. That being said, I believe the decision from STS, however poor it was, will make for learned lessons and will set the stage for better decisions in the future. Thanks for reading.

P.s. I hate water jewels. Please make the next expansion centered around the destruction of whoever created these nightmarish inventory cloggers.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eternyl For This Useful Post:

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

You are right, we can't please everyone. We have already admitted we were wrong with the bans, and apologized for it. We came up with a plan to compensate some of our most engaged players, and tried to make is as fair as we could given all the data we had (which was significant). Obviously some disagree with this decision, but we have made it and are sticking with it.

Lots of drama about this, so I am going to close the thread as you requested.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com