Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PVP Twink Best Level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Some ppl hate twinks bcuz they dummy farm gang block tt, much much hate on other guilds etc. They prefer play fair and sportivity.

But yea as a twink on 16 those dirty tricks and personal problems makes it feel much more satisfying when we kill enemies, enemies tt, gets ganged blocked and run from us, those factors make it more than just a game, more interesting, more weigh on ur shoulders when u r in a war, winning wars actually mean something very personal, makes us feel powerful, makes u and ur guild much closer and feels more like a gang. A game where u play fair and then say gf gf will be boring soon.

In endgame u see too many different ppl making it hard to connect, killing ppl u dont know feels flat. In twink theres not as many ppl but each of them is more active and u see familiar ppl in rooms so u meet ur enemies more and killing them feels very good.

Tldr:
    If u pvp just to pass time, test skills, have a faint heart etc go endgame.
    If u pvp with dedication, make ur guild famous and respected, like to have revenge against personal enemies, go twink.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xutreuqux For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    56 is best 10/10
    You have every right to have an opinion and express it in the forum if you are not breaking any TOS, but the OP clearly asked for a suggestion about "Twink" brackets and your answer about lv 56 is misleading. Now if the intent of your misleading answer is in jest or attempt at trolling, one can only guess. Not that it matters. Just requesting you to not derail new forumer's curious threads if you cannot be informative.

As to answer Viktor's question, active twink levels, IMO are 10, 13, 15-16 and 17. Try to start at the lower active brackets and then level up or stay if you like.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 05-22-2016 at 03:17 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

To be honest I've been twinning for 3 years. I see many 9-11s around they look very at. 13-14 is not as active. 15 is much active now then before. 15 was also a good level to do lb runs in watcher tombs untill 200% movement speed for 50-56 was released.... 16 is dead trash now. So overral go to level 10 be famous for dummy farmind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Best twink is lvl 17. More blocks than pros. Oh wait, everybody blocks? then no pro...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Best twink is lvl 17. More blocks than pros. Oh wait, everybody blocks? then no pro...
    i wonder how you haven't been banned yet
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

7 lvl is better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Once again showing how much of a hard** u get for trying to put down twinks. Hats off to u for getting farmed in pvp and stalking forums as compensation

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allows. View Post
    i wonder how you haven't been banned yet
    Life is so cruel aww

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Once again showing how much of a hard** u get for trying to put down twinks. Hats off to u for getting farmed in pvp and stalking forums as compensation
    I love twinks If i would hate them I wouldnt post anymore. I didn't pvp for more than 4 months. I quitted AL , buoy. But my posts get enough attention since I'm quoted by you all the time and your fellow companions. Thanks for caring ! :** I'm pretty sure farming naked dummy newbies makes your ego go big and big everyday aww :*

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

The majority of 56 players are geared to a certain extent (arc ring and such) since everything is pretty cheap these days anyways, also, I suggest 56 because in my opinion endgame is the best, though honestly endgame is quite boring now IMO since the nerfs were added, since there's little to no use for a rogue in clash. Seeing as this a public forum, I'm allowed the right to state my opinion as long as I'm not breaking any forum rules.
    But the thing is, they specifically asked for a twink level. You must be the type of person that when someone asks for help fixing something on their mustang, you would reply, "Get a camaro, mustangs suck!" Clearly not helping anybody, but it is of course your opinion, that you of course are allowed to express, as long as no rules are broken. There's absolutely no point in posting it except to show that you care about something else other than the OP. Congratulations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    But the thing is, they specifically asked for a twink level. You must be the type of person that when someone asks for help fixing something on their mustang, you would reply, "Get a camaro, mustangs suck!" Clearly not helping anybody, but it is of course your opinion, that you of course are allowed to express, as long as no rules are broken. There's absolutely no point in posting it except to show that you care about something else other than the OP. Congratulations.

That analogy isn't quite right, as it implies that the OP already owns a "mustang", but in most cases where I suggest endgame, the OP is wondering where they should PVP, not how to get better at PVP. A better analogy would be - "Hey, what kind of used mustang should I buy? And then I suggest that they buy a new mustang, since it's better for essentially all intents and purposes. The person who made the thread may be looking for a low level bracket to play at, but if I help them change their mind and head to endgame, I'd say that helped someone
    Last edited by Visiting; 05-22-2016 at 10:41 AM.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

That analogy isn't quite right, as it implies that the OP already owns a "mustang", but in most cases where I suggest endgame, the OP is wondering where they should PVP, not how to get better at PVP. A better analogy would be - "Hey, what kind of used mustang should I buy? And then I suggest that they buy a new mustang, since it's better for essentially all intents and purposes. The person who made the thread may be looking for a low level bracket to play at, but if I help them change their mind and head to endgame, I'd say that helped someone
    Okay.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trenton For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

What if he was already endgamer and did not like it? Suggesting it would be useless no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    What if he was already endgamer and did not like it? Suggesting it would be useless no?
    Well, if that is the case, he didn't say anything about that, so...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Lol. This twink vs endgame drama is never gonna stop.

Anyways I guess level 15 is most active twink bracket.

Whoever is telling that level 56 is best twink bracket, makes me laugh. It depends on personal choice. Some people may like endgame some people like twink. And btw I won't agree that 56 is twink bracket.

At least we can level our pet using plat now. But most boring part of game is grinding experience points for our pet. It's not easy to level the pets we use for pvp purpose. Thats the main reason I chose twink.

And plz don't assume that every twink pvp player prey on new undergeared player. It's no fun. Also, there are alwqys some players who dummy farm, gang, tt either it's twink or endgame.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xutreuqux View Post
    Some ppl hate twinks bcuz they dummy farm gang block tt, much much hate on other guilds etc. They prefer play fair and sportivity.

But yea as a twink on 16 those dirty tricks and personal problems makes it feel much more satisfying when we kill enemies, enemies tt, gets ganged blocked and run from us, those factors make it more than just a game, more interesting, more weigh on ur shoulders when u r in a war, winning wars actually mean something very personal, makes us feel powerful, makes u and ur guild much closer and feels more like a gang. A game where u play fair and then say gf gf will be boring soon.

In endgame u see too many different ppl making it hard to connect, killing ppl u dont know feels flat. In twink theres not as many ppl but each of them is more active and u see familiar ppl in rooms so u meet ur enemies more and killing them feels very good.

Tldr:
    If u pvp just to pass time, test skills, have a faint heart etc go endgame.
    If u pvp with dedication, make ur guild famous and respected, like to have revenge against personal enemies, go twink.
    @Bolded portion: lolwut? It's been long established that endgame is fast-paced (too fast-paced, even) - the last thing you should do if you have a faint heart...

Also there are many players in endgame - giving rise to more diversity, which is a good thing - but you'll also have plenty of guild rivals if you're in a PvP guild; case in point, horror and magnum or whatever they are called now.

Just my $.02, hope the OP (somehow) got his question answered!

#inb4l

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    @Bolded portion: lolwut? It's been long established that endgame is fast-paced (too fast-paced, even) - the last thing you should do if you have a faint heart...

Also there are many players in endgame - giving rise to more diversity, which is a good thing - but you'll also have plenty of guild rivals if you're in a PvP guild; case in point, horror and magnum or whatever they are called now.

Just my $.02, hope the OP (somehow) got his question answered!

#inb4l
    I did not mean the heart to stay focus and alert like in endgame, i mean the heart when u get tt and bullied badly by enemies. Many ppl quit because of this. And yea there is only 2 big sides in endgame as far as i know, less ppl to kill. In twink (in 16-17 before i quit) theres so many sides like mac apple+impreza vs ASU vs Nvm vs Xpsy, therefore more to kill.

Anyway strong heart is not the most important thing in fast paced pvp, its green ping. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Can't handle ?I'm pretty sure my level 56 rogue will wipe you from the world.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Btw,i started with level 16 twink and i dont like it that much.I buyed lurid bow para eye for 3.2m but i was new in the twink world so yea.
    But the point is i wanted to pvp.Endgame pvp is boring.Cant find the right word to describe it.
    3 Days in a row.Entering pvp room.
    3 Warriors just tap auto-attack one pulls me in lava spots and i die.
    So you think endgame pvp is good ?Twink its more fair i think.I didnt wanted to pvp at level 56.
    I had 6k HP 1000dmg and 55% crit.
    I dont think that were weak stats.
    Consider the fact im not plat user how hard was for me to reach that stats.For nothing.Blame on STS and on noob players.Balance.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viktor Atanasov For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xutreuqux View Post
    I did not mean the heart to stay focus and alert like in endgame, i mean the heart when u get tt and bullied badly by enemies. Many ppl quit because of this. And yea there is only 2 big sides in endgame as far as i know, less ppl to kill. In twink (in 16-17 before i quit) theres so many sides like mac apple+impreza vs ASU vs Nvm vs Xpsy, therefore more to kill.

Anyway strong heart is not the most important thing in fast paced pvp, its green ping. Ty
    But those guilds have more players than entire twink brackets combined so...

Also - 0 ping won't matter if you have a heart attack and die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    But those guilds have more players than entire twink brackets combined so...

Also - 0 ping won't matter if you have a heart attack and die
    Also, it's not like you have to be in a Pvp guild to play PVP. I have 40k-ish Pvp kills overall at endgame and I've never been in a PVP guild.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯