Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Pet Combo.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Best Pet Combo.

================================================== ===============================================

Alright well everybody knows about the upcoming Pet Argumentation therefore,
    As the title suggests, what would be the Best Pet Combo???

================================================== ===============================================
    There is 6 types of OP Pet Combos i wanna find,

1. Best PvE Pet
    2. Best PvP Pet
    3. Best Boss killing Pet
    4. Best Mob handling Pet
    5. Best lvling Pet ( For all lvls )
    and the Last " Best Affordable Pet " for people who can't really afford Nekro SnS MM or any mythic or arcane pets.

As a personal preference i'm a PvE player (rogue) and well i'd like a good pet suited for me here is what I would like.

Passive+looks : Multi-kill , Highest DAMAGE and CRIT (mainly DMG) for any lvl.
    (i do like toor though just saying maybe?)

Happiness : Most Number of Value Stats and for primary too... i.e Something like +15 all stats +25 primary INSTEAD OF +10 all stats +30 primary stats...
    (and hopefully a banish, bonus xp, HP(armor) or something extra...) i'm not really a CRIT person, more of a DMG guy, however i'd like to see some good crit.

Arcane Ability : 'as a rogue i'd like some shield'... or 'something for helping in easier mob kills preferably AOE or mob pulling for MOBS'.... or 'something with DOT effect or more DMG CRIT ARMOR HP for a PvP pet or something like lemon&lime korruption and such'... or 'something as a hard boss killer, i.e elite or event boss killer, such as STUNS (george, kelvin) or boss DMG ARMOR reduction or Bonus DMG CRIT HP MANA for faster hard boss kills)

Like i said i'm a PvE player (rogue) farming jewels and teeth and sometimes arena,
    However i'd like tons of Pet Combos for all players to refer,,,, PvP, arena, kt4, elite, underhul, helping low lvl players or just km3 and egg farming...

i'd also read some pet threads so i am kinda hoping ZEUS KAKASHIS AVIKK or some other TOP PLAYERS to comment on what they believe would be the best COMBO for PET... ( my ign sandeeep ), i do encourage everyone to post thier ideas ( also please do state the reason you have chosen such a Pet Combo )

THANKS YOU GUYS!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

How about toor and breeze for pve

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    How about toor and breeze for pve
    put each where? toor as main and breeze as arcane ability??? do specify

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I'm honoured that you think I'm a top player Hehe. For myself personally, I'm more a mix and match when it comes to pets. I always believe in mixing it up as in if there's 2 nekros, I would use a different pet to make the party more op like SNS or MM. Currently, my top 3 go to pets are Nekro, MM, and SNS which all 3 serve different purposes. There's never a best for everything, but SNS for mobs is awesome and green pools keep you alive, nekro is good if there's no one else using one in party for shielding against stuns, and MM at a boss is a must with its anti-crit AA.

With the pet augmentation, I'm going to leave my top 3 alone as not much needs changing, but I am going to revitalize my samael as he has one of the best passive of all pets where he poisons, stuns, heals mana and hp. He's just a little outdated in happiness and that's where a nightshade egg will come in really handy. I will leave his AA alone as he is the highest chance to stun pet next to kelvin.

If you're a little low on gold, I'll tell you now that pets like gyrm can be replaced by making combo pets with ribbit. You can get any decent event pet and just add ribbit egg to it and you get good primary stats + 40% crit for 3 seconds every 12 seconds which is OP for all classes. Blinky passive is also very good and just lacks in primary stats so add an expensive happiness pet to it and he's good to go as well! Same for leveling, just add an Abaddon egg for happiness to a cheap with good passive and put a pet egg with AA that can pull/stun mobs like whim, fritters, or Kelvin and go to kt4.

PVP there is heavy talk in using korruption eggs to cancel people's SNS pool healing and warriors horn. Wouldn't work too great against rogues with packs still.

The basic rule to follow is you want to start off with a pet with good passive, then happiness you want to give it some nice stats for primary, and then pick and choose AA that are op which are usually survival attributes like freeze/stun/banish/anti-crit or you go damage attributes like burn/increase crit/pools.

There will be limitless combinations, but cheap pet AA that people will find the most useful have already started increasing in price. Kelvin is 75, ribbit 20, Swift 350 nightshade still strong at 1m etc.

One more thing to note is that slow pets like Samael also move extremely fast with the haste set. I'm currently playing around with less stats and more speed trying to see which pets that can benefit the most from this increased chase speed. In my Sig from shuyal campaign, it's as if Samael knew one day he would be able to eat that egg on the right and take its power lol
    Last edited by Kakashis; 05-22-2016 at 01:32 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I'm honoured that you think I'm a top player Hehe. For myself personally, I'm more a mix and match when it comes to pets. I always believe in mixing it up as in if there's 2 nekros, I would use a different pet to make the party more op like SNS or MM. Currently, my top 3 go to pets are Nekro, MM, and SNS which all 3 serve different purposes. There's never a best for everything, but SNS for mobs is awesome and green pools keep you alive, nekro is good if there's no one else using one in party for shielding against stuns, and MM at a boss is a must with its anti-crit AA.

With the pet augmentation, I'm going to leave my top 3 alone as not much needs changing, but I am going to revitalize my samael as he has one of the best passive of all pets where he poisons, stuns, heals mana and hp. He's just a little outdated in happiness and that's where a nightshade egg will come in really handy. I will leave his AA alone as he is the highest chance to stun pet next to kelvin.

If you're a little low on gold, I'll tell you now that pets like gyrm can be replaced by making combo pets with ribbit. You can get any decent event pet and just add ribbit egg to it and you get good primary stats + 40% crit for 3 seconds every 12 seconds which is OP for all classes. Blinky passive is also very good and just lacks in primary stats so add an expensive happiness pet to it and he's good to go as well! Same for leveling, just add an Abaddon egg for happiness to a cheap with good passive and put a pet egg with AA that can pull/stun mobs like whim, fritters, or Kelvin and go to kt4.

PVP there is heavy talk in using korruption eggs to cancel people's SNS pool healing and warriors horn. Wouldn't work too great against rogues with packs still.

The basic rule to follow is you want to start off with a pet with good passive, then happiness you want to give it some nice stats for primary, and then pick and choose AA that are op which are usually survival attributes like freeze/stun/banish/anti-crit or you go damage attributes like burn/increase crit/pools.

There will be limitless combinations, but cheap pet AA that people will find the most useful have already started increasing in price. Kelvin is 75, ribbit 20, Swift 350 nightshade still strong at 1m etc.

One more thing to note is that slow pets like Samael also move extremely fast with the haste set. I'm currently playing around with less stats and more speed trying to see which pets that can benefit the most from this increased chase speed. In my Sig from shuyal campaign, it's as if Samael knew one day he would be able to eat that egg on the right and take its power lol
    True for what u say and i have analysed what i need to see in pets.. but right now id like to see which EXACT pets to use ... in terms of names... toor gives good happiness i guess, gloom is multikill so theres that ( but i want better passive ) and idk which pet for AA.
    Plus a cheap pet combo.. im buying a swift for mob pull. And maybe a kelvin for boss stun
    Therefore u know.
    I want pet names . Instead of explaination on what i should do
    Thx for ur input though
    Also MM SnS and nekro.. ouch never had anything close to that value.. ( sticks to around 200k ) all the time

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

1. Best PvE Pet
    2. Best PvP Pet
    3. Best Boss killing Pet
    4. Best Mob handling Pet
    and the Last " Best Affordable Pet " for people who can't really afford Nekro SnS MM or any mythic or arcane pets.

1 - Refer to either 3 or 4
    2 - Fantasma/Nekro passive, Samael / Munch Mouth happiness, Nekro/SNS/Korruption AA
    - Fantasma for the mp/hp regen. Nekro has one of the best passive attacks, Samael for the mp/hp regen on the happiness. I believe this is a happiness bonus and NOT a passive bonus because he will not heal when unhappy. MM for best overall hapiness stats, Nekro / SNS have the best AA. Korruption is situational useful when your teammates have the other AA covered.
    - Konga passive, Samael / MM happiness, Konga AA
    Another attempt at a support that constantly heals. Konga doesn't come in egg form so you are stuck with this setup if you are trying this out. Konga's AA has 8 second cd I think and heals mp/hp.
    - Nekro Passive, Samael / MM hapiness, Jack AA
    Support / MP regent build.
    - Breezaga passive, Nekro happiness, Vixen AA
    Attempt at a kite/push build. Breezaga passive heals your mp when it hits opponents and has a chance to push enemies away. Vixen AA will push. Nekro hapiness for good stats and mp regen.
    3 - Grimm / Breeze passive, MM / SNS happiness, Kelvin AA.
    Grimm reduces all stats and hit chance, Breeze can sometimes freeze, Best happiness bonus through SnS or MM, Kelvin can sometimes stun many of the games bosses.
    4 - Grimm / Breeze passive, MM/SnS happiness, Breeze/Swift AA
    Read above about passive and happiness. Breeze AA freezes mobs. Swift AA pulls mobs and sometimes freezes.
    5 - Whatever pet you want to level for passive, Abaddon happiness for the XP, Nekro for AA for speed, banish and good stats.
    6 - Breeze passive, Happiness can be most event pets since they have decent stats, AA you can stick with Breeze's default or use ribbit.
    Last edited by Ravager; 05-23-2016 at 10:17 PM.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    1. Best PvE Pet
    2. Best PvP Pet
    3. Best Boss killing Pet
    4. Best Mob handling Pet

2 - Fantasma/Nekro passive, Samael / Munch Mouth happiness, Nekro/SNS/Korruption AA
    - Fantasma for the mp/hp regen. Nekro has one of the best passive attacks, Samael for the mp/hp regen on the happiness. I believe this is a happiness bonus and NOT a passive bonus because he will not heal when unhappy. MM for best overall hapiness stats, Nekro / SNS have the best AA. Korruption is situational useful when your teammates have the other AA covered.
    Another attempt at a support that constantly heals. Konga doesn't come in egg form so you are stuck with this setup if you are trying this out. Konga's AA has 8 second cd I think and heals mp/hp.
    Attempt at a kite/push build. Breezaga passive heals your mp when it hits opponents and has a chance to push enemies away. Vixen AA will push. Nekro hapiness for good stats and mp regen.
    Grimm reduces all stats and hit chance, Breeze can sometimes freeze, Best happiness bonus through SnS or MM, Kelvin can sometimes stun many of the games bosses.
    Read above about passive and happiness. Breeze AA freezes mobs. Swift AA pulls mobs and sometimes freezes.
    5 - Whatever pet you want to level for passive, Abaddon happiness for the XP, Nekro for AA for speed, banish and good stats.
    6 - Breeze passive, Happiness can be most event pets since they have decent stats, AA you can stick with Breeze's default or use ribbit.
    Dang you might be right about Samael hp and mana regen being a happiness and not a passive.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

1. Best PvE Pet
    2. Best PvP Pet
    3. Best Boss killing Pet
    4. Best Mob handling Pet

================================================== ================================================== ======
    Thank you Exactly what i wanted

however i did see u add tons of SNS/MM for almost all design , and as i do know they are 'THE' best pet in arlor, more than 90% of the player obv. can't afford them i think (including me), so do u have anything else similar design instead without MM/SnS (toor nekro and mari are expensive but i guess players can somehow try to obtain it)

ALSO great job i'm highly pleased with this layout
    i was thinking grimm/breeze passive (since u say its good) toor happiness ( nice stats ) and nekro/swift/breeze AA (never tried either of these aa before to know if its any good) for now, as a pve player i might like this... thx u ravager

why is ribbit so cool for u guys too? and some ppl say nekro has best splash range and DMG therefore use as passive, do i use nekro grimm or breeze and how do they differ in passives? (dont own any good pets -best is gloom and nightshade-) so i'm asking.

btw how much is breeze, ribbit, samual and grimm in auct (or if i can obtain it anyhow for free?) gold is a huge constrait for me personally (cries im terrible, wishes to be like u guys) ...
    CAN ANYONE ELSE ANSWER THIS QUESTION IS A """"SIMILAR""" FORMAT ??????
    Last edited by Sandeeep; 05-24-2016 at 05:17 AM.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

I'm not a top player but I've been thinking about pet combos ever since it was hinted. I all based my pet choices to cheap pets under 1m.

PVE:
    Happiness Bonus=Nightshade or Nilbog or DovaBear or Fritters
    Passive=Breeze
    ArcaneAbility=Maridos

The combo is base on Maridos' Arcane Ability Maridos' Blessing, it will amplify the attack damage and speed of the attacking pet hince significantly increasing the power of Breeze's passive Frozen Bite. The passive ability we all knew it to be very powerful against mobs in elite! The happiness bonus is just a choices of good all-around stat legendary pets.
    Last edited by kinzmet; 05-24-2016 at 08:39 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeeep View Post
    ================================================== ================================================== ======
    Thank you Exactly what i wanted

however i did see u add tons of SNS/MM for almost all design , and as i do know they are 'THE' best pet in arlor, more than 90% of the player obv. can't afford them i think (including me), so do u have anything else similar design instead without MM/SnS (toor nekro and mari are expensive but i guess players can somehow try to obtain it)

ALSO great job i'm highly pleased with this layout
    i was thinking grimm/breeze passive (since u say its good) toor happiness ( nice stats ) and nekro/swift/breeze AA (never tried either of these aa before to know if its any good) for now, as a pve player i might like this... thx u ravager

why is ribbit so cool for u guys too? and some ppl say nekro has best splash range and DMG therefore use as passive, do i use nekro grimm or breeze and how do they differ in passives? (dont own any good pets -best is gloom and nightshade-) so i'm asking.

btw how much is breeze, ribbit, samual and grimm in auct (or if i can obtain it anyhow for free?) gold is a huge constrait for me personally (cries im terrible, wishes to be like u guys) ...
    CAN ANYONE ELSE ANSWER THIS QUESTION IS A """"SIMILAR""" FORMAT ??????
    I believe the dragons and dragon whelps have the largest AOE splash damage on the passive. Second would be the frogs. But that's a different topic.

Ribbit is good because it has an extremely high crit buff and the CD is very short. But that's the only good thing about ribbit, it's AA.

I listed SnS, Nekro, MM because you requested the "Best" but for #6 I tried to reply to your request of budget pet. For the most part, you should be able to mix and match a majority of those combinations to your budget and specifications. The closest thing to MM/SnS happiness without breaking the bank so much is Toor happiness. The stats are very similar or the same except for some crit or armor.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I believe the dragons and dragon whelps have the largest AOE splash damage on the passive. Second would be the frogs. But that's a different topic.

Ribbit is good because it has an extremely high crit buff and the CD is very short. But that's the only good thing about ribbit, it's AA.

I listed SnS, Nekro, MM because you requested the "Best" but for #6 I tried to reply to your request of budget pet. For the most part, you should be able to mix and match a majority of those combinations to your budget and specifications. The closest thing to MM/SnS happiness without breaking the bank so much is Toor happiness. The stats are very similar or the same except for some crit or armor.
    My ign is sandeeeep . Id love to talk to u. And thanks ill use toor, but i dont really favo crit buff .. is crit cuff really sich a game changer for rogues. Cause i try to concentrate on dmg and dps and dodge rathr than crit ( is the passive crit best to be maxed out?) Ik off topic a bit.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    I'm not a top player but I've been thinking about pet combos ever since it was hinted. I all based my pet choices to cheap pets under 1m.

PVE:
    Happiness Bonus=Nightshade or Nilbog or DovaBear or Fritters
    Passive=Breeze
    ArcaneAbility=Maridos

The combo is base on Maridos' Arcane Ability Maridos' Blessing, it will amplify the attack damage and speed of the attacking pet hince significantly increasing the power of Breeze's passive Frozen Bite. The passive ability we all knew it to be very powerful against mobs in elite! The happiness bonus is just a choices of good all-around stat legendary pets.
    ooh nice idea pet AA amplifing the MAIN pets passive ,,, sweet i wonder if this really does happen
    DEVS?? DEVS?? where r u ,, i kinda need u to confirm this
    or anyother knowledgeable player

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

when do u think this pet arguments will come out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

when do u think this pet augmentation will come out?
    I spoke to Carapace ingame when he made an appearance yesterday at Glintstone, he said exact date can't be told but it's very very close. I can only guess within a week or two, but it's a guess nothing more.

This pet aug system can help us create pets that we want or enhance our playing style. I noticed a lot of naysayers on the original dev post, oh well doom mongers will be doom mongers. Think about it for a second, remember Dovabear, good passive and happiness but awful AA, well you can fix that after pet aug system hits

From what I gather from this pet system is that you have a base pet with a passive, then you can morph it using a pet egg with happiness you want and a pet egg with an AA that you also like. A bit like mighty morphing pet rangers XD therefore I assume Maridos AA in another pet will work. After all it would be a broken system if there existed exceptions due to certain AA's not conforming with pet augmentation.
    Last edited by Terminhater; 05-27-2016 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Correct autocorrect typo of quoted post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Legendary combos: korruption AA and nilbog stats to kill planty mobs.
    Foxy stats and ironbite/kelvin AA againt bosses (for rouges).
    To kill hard elite monsters with warrior I want to use nilbog AA and gloom stats.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

i like the idea of upgrading my breeze with nightshade for the legendary cheaper combo

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

as a rogue i deal with difficulties with mobs, therefore is swift or breeze better? what how effective and what do the AA's do in gameplay (not the description given)
    i dont own any of the pets

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

ooh nice idea pet AA amplifing the MAIN pets passive ,,, sweet i wonder if this really does happen
    DEVS?? DEVS?? where r u ,, i kinda need u to confirm this
    or anyother knowledgeable player
    Maridos' AA will be one of the most woderfull things the pet combo would give, Amplifying any usefull passive will become overpower! But, all this is just theoritical of course. The devs would verify this once (or before) the pet combo goes out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

as a rogue i deal with difficulties with mobs, therefore is swift or breeze better? what how effective and what do the AA's do in gameplay (not the description given)
    i dont own any of the pets
    I need 13 more runs for Breeze aaaaand.....everyone stopped running planar

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

thanks all ,, do u guys think prices of swift breeze grimm nightshade and pets will fall again?