Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Default Class Balance in PvP

Howdy!

This is what ive been seeing and experiencing in PvP lately and have been also hearing from my friends.

First off, rogues are utterly useless in clashes, the moment opposite swaps a mage in its gg for the rogue and i start looking for a mage unless the rogues are Zeus or Temzy.

How to fix this? Well they will need survivability but this takes us to issue nr. 2

Vsing is utterly unbalanced, im able to confirm that with the damage nerf tanks dont stand a chance versus an equally skilled and geared mage.

Why? Because we cant break their heal cycle consisting of arc shield, heal, nekro and even gale helping that heal cycle prevail while we warriors dont output enough damage.

Now you may argue that i just suck, even that being a sad truth i barely bear to live with, when i compare mage vsing with grit maul at 46 and arc sword when it doesnt proc, which makes it similar to maul at 46, i can certainly say that i dont even come close to breaking their heal cycle now at 56. (Breaking heal cycle means i squished the smurf)

Also rogues according to all my mage pvping friends are nearly unkillable in vs, because of their huge damage output in comparison to the mages damage output.

Last but not least rogues now can hardly kill tanks, ill be honest, its too easy for us if you know what you are doing.

Its a rock paper scissor situation, where we tanks lack the damage vs mages, mages lack damage? vs rogues, not sure here, and rogues lack the survivability versus tanks.

Now ive never been creative or (smart) so if you guys n gals agree with my viewpoints then i'd leave the solution finding to you and sts.

On a sidenote, korruption seems to op making sns useless, basically everyone is stacking 2nekroes 3 korruptions now.

Makes sns useless because it negates the heal effect and the damage from sns doesnt cut it without the heal.

Cheers, Oez.
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 05-25-2016 at 01:16 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oezheasate For This Useful Post: