Thread: Class Balance in PvP

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Default Class Balance in PvP

Howdy!

This is what ive been seeing and experiencing in PvP lately and have been also hearing from my friends.

First off, rogues are utterly useless in clashes, the moment opposite swaps a mage in its gg for the rogue and i start looking for a mage unless the rogues are Zeus or Temzy.

How to fix this? Well they will need survivability but this takes us to issue nr. 2

Vsing is utterly unbalanced, im able to confirm that with the damage nerf tanks dont stand a chance versus an equally skilled and geared mage.

Why? Because we cant break their heal cycle consisting of arc shield, heal, nekro and even gale helping that heal cycle prevail while we warriors dont output enough damage.

Now you may argue that i just suck, even that being a sad truth i barely bear to live with, when i compare mage vsing with grit maul at 46 and arc sword when it doesnt proc, which makes it similar to maul at 46, i can certainly say that i dont even come close to breaking their heal cycle now at 56. (Breaking heal cycle means i squished the smurf)

Also rogues according to all my mage pvping friends are nearly unkillable in vs, because of their huge damage output in comparison to the mages damage output.

Last but not least rogues now can hardly kill tanks, ill be honest, its too easy for us if you know what you are doing.

Its a rock paper scissor situation, where we tanks lack the damage vs mages, mages lack damage? vs rogues, not sure here, and rogues lack the survivability versus tanks.

Now ive never been creative or (smart) so if you guys n gals agree with my viewpoints then i'd leave the solution finding to you and sts.

On a sidenote, korruption seems to op making sns useless, basically everyone is stacking 2nekroes 3 korruptions now.

Makes sns useless because it negates the heal effect and the damage from sns doesnt cut it without the heal.

Cheers, Oez.
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 05-25-2016 at 01:16 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oezheasate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The vs balance is actually pretty good - rock, paper, scissors is an OKAY way to balance a 1v1.

However, rogues are more useless than ever before in clash - at least for end game. I'm not asking for STG to balance it, but rather implement class restrictions. It will also solve the tank stack, Mage stack, etc and people will learn to play together rather than just stack tanks/Mage and Korruption.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

wow now u can't kill nameless mage too oezenab Ur problem big

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The vs balance is actually pretty good - rock, paper, scissors is an OKAY way to balance a 1v1.

However, rogues are more useless than ever before in clash - at least for end game. I'm not asking for STG to balance it, but rather implement class restrictions. It will also solve the tank stack, Mage stack, etc and people will learn to play together rather than just stack tanks/Mage and Korruption.
    When did mage outheal tanks tho, its not supposed to be that way imo. Gg dps clashes if class restriction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

What is to be asked from sts and we all agree i think a nerf on aa of korruption,rogues uselesssss,mana runs out in 3 secs wtf if no mage in team rogues are a bardon and easy dammies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

With the new Hulk hands yes they can only do is boxing the opponent :$

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

If I had the same critical as I did at the 46 cap I wouldn't find rogues with weaker gear than me a problem but I currently am. Critical is an important factor for all 3 classes and it should be considered adding critical to all high tier rarity items, without sacrificing damage.

I go from 100-50% with shield on and this is with 800 int 225 Str and full shield mastery.
    Also the arcane pendant in no way offers more survivability than the extra 400 hp from my PP.

I find myself having to use 3 attack skills and stacking SnS to even have a chance at killing a rogue. It feels like we're back at the 31 cap where mages had to 3 skill to come close to killing a rogue...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Anyona; 05-25-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I personally think the game is very balanced at the moment. This is the most balanced it has ever been.

Rogues did take an armor loss, but now mages and tanks took a loss in healing and healing regen. Before, regen used to heal a lot. Now, you have to heal much sooner otherwise the rogue will kill you with their next combo because the regen is not fast enough.

Even a tank stack is not good anymore. A balanced team can kill a 4 or 5 tank team. This is a fact, so I don't see why it's an issue.

I don't mind having class restrictions because of the reason to make the game fun. But on the other hand--let's say your team already has 2 tanks--and you are being ganged--then who are you supposed to call if only tanks are online? The other problem I see is that pvp is always dead. There's often not enough people to make 2 full teams when playing with randoms. Putting a class limit would hinder the ability to make random games. Those are my concerns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

The Class restriction is possibly one of the best solutions to the game right now. Probably another solution is to limit the amount of pets a team could have. Making pvp to when Nekro was first introduced only 2/3 per team. & Yeah Korruption destroyed pvp as of right now. Tanks Jugg becomes disabled and mana drains from 100 to 0 very fast. Honestly I would love to see the class restriction. It would force pvp players and guilds to play with new people and give them a chance to learn to clash and get better. Stacking continuous tanks and mages shows zero skill and it's completely useless. I say a limit of 2 players of the same class would fix pvp as every class covers the others weaknesses.
    Last edited by Verifieds; 05-25-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Verifieds View Post
    The Class restriction is possibly one of the best solutions to the game right now. Probably another solution is to limit the amount of pets a team could have. Making pvp to when Nekro was first introduced only 2/3 per team. & Yeah Korruption destroyed pvp as of right now. Tanks Jugg becomes disabled and mana drains from 100 to 0 very fast. Honestly I would love to see the class restriction. It would force pvp players and guilds to play with new people and give them a chance to learn to clash and get better. Stacking continuous tanks and mages shows zero skill and it's completely useless. I say a limit of 2 players of the same class would fix pvp as every class covers the others weaknesses.
    You was a tank about 2 weeks ago. You moved to rogue and you're now asking for restrictions? I haven't seen you supporting the idea until you moved to the rogue class.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anyona For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    You was a tank about 2 weeks ago. You moved to rogue and you're now asking for restrictions? I haven't seen you supporting the idea until you moved to the rogue class.
    I was one of the first person in my guild to say we needed class restriction in pvp. I said it when I was a tank and I uphold my opinion that we do need it in order for pvp to be balanced. Clearly no point of posting it on forums as purge and horror will see it as "crying" since that's there only way to win. Stacking classes. Gg Good Skill there!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I was one of the first person in my guild to say we needed class restriction in pvp. I said it when I was a tank and I uphold my opinion that we do need it in order for pvp to be balanced. Clearly no point of posting it on forums as purge and horror will see it as "crying" since that's there only way to win. Stacking classes. Gg Good Skill there!
    Have you supported it publicly though? Zeus has been supporting the idea for awhile now. I have never seen you supporting it in any thread until now.

I am not with either Purge or Horror. Guild and personal drama has nothing to do with me. From my knowledge though, AC lacks rogues and they have a decent amount of mages.
    Last edited by Anyona; 05-25-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Horror stacks tanks? Brah we barely have two tanks online at the same time ._.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Oezheasate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Horror helps purge tank stack simple as that. And as far as I know I don't have to say my opinion on forums for what? As I said in my previous post to make it seem like "I'm crying" towards purge and their tank stack? No thanks I rather keep it to myself and my guild.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Horror helps purge tank stack simple as that. And as far as I know I don't have to say my opinion on forums for what? As I said in my previous post to make it seem like "I'm crying" towards purge and their tank stack? No thanks I rather keep it to myself and my guild.
    Can we keep the guild drama out of this and focus on the thread? I have my opinion on which guilds tank stack you have yours, period

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Can we keep the guild drama out of this and focus on the thread? I have my opinion on which guilds tank stack you have yours, period
    Yes please keep it out as there are now several videos of us running over verifieds teams in completely even class clashes. Easy enough to disprove the slander when we record the whoopings.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    Yes please keep it out as there are now several videos of us running over verifieds teams in completely even class clashes. Easy enough to disprove the slander when we record the whoopings.

-.-​.............................

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Actually i totally agree with you oez, we both arent noob tanks, we know what we are doing in vs, but still its too hard break their heal cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post

Those whoopings go both ways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Binlaggin View Post
    Those whoopings go both ways.
    No they don't. Find a video or ss of us losing clash to him in last 4 months with me on the team. You won't be able to.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!