Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: korruption rework

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default korruption rework

I don't think this pet should be necessary nerfed right away, instead it should have a slight change to see if it can be balanced without removing this cool new aspect to the game. Let me explain how this pets AA works first. (heal over time) From my understanding, the pool gives you a proc that removes your heal over time, but why? Why not change the proc to disable your heal over time, so that way when you leave the pool your heal resumes. The problem that I think most of of have with korruption is that it had no counter except to not heal, but if you don't heal then you die making it almost impossible to outplay this pet.

As for the mana drain I will leave suggestions to you guys and sts on if this needs to go or not.

Any feedback about this change or other ideas are welcome.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azagreoralu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

stampy should be able to remove korruptions Pool...that is all that needs to be fixed imo.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Totally agree with spell and i strongly believe korruption must be nerfed a lot,a free event pet rendering useless sns a 7m pet useless pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    stampy should be able to remove korruptions Pool...that is all that needs to be fixed imo.
    Stampy doesn't work on it? Wow didn't know that, they need to change that also.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

This should be the only change to Korruption

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Seems bug.
    /eleven

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

yeah stampy should remove korruption bug and players should be able to resume heal over time after exiting the pool ( if they start a new HoT after exiting )

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Agreed! This was intended but wasn't working properly. In the next update Stampy will remove Korruption's pool.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Agreed! This was intended but wasn't working properly. In the next update Stampy will remove Korruption's pool.
    Perfect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

So what about the mana drain... I play pvp at lvl 18 as a mage and when one korr aa is active by the time I run out I have 20% mana. And if 2 korr I'm left with 0% mana. Tbis is kinda ridiculous. I would like to see the mana drain to be less so it won't be as powerful when stacked.
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Just a tip: have 2 korup in ur team, pull enemy mage, use both korup AA, mage out of mana D: no mana heal for rogues, no packs, warrior out of mana without VB, they dying

Anyway i think korup should be nerf as soon as possible, as a mage in 47 korup took away my mana around 400/tick, if i get pulled by a warrior to the middle of the AA im gonna out of mana soon, but if there was 2 korup and i was in middle, im sure 100% my mana will became 0% lets hope that korup will get thier nerf soon. Well its kinda weird when a mage say "Im out of mana."

Anyway warrior heal become uselesa if inside the pools since you just heal and enemy use korup AA, then you die soon
    Last edited by Fredystern; 05-26-2016 at 01:51 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I actually like how korruption's aa works. All you need are enough skills to get out of its pool ya know. I as a mage in a way hate it when they stack but if you know when to move away from korruption youll still be able to heal with the HoT and only around 20-30% mana will be drained so i dont think we have to nerf korruption

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aerodude For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aerodude View Post
    I actually like how korruption's aa works. All you need are enough skills to get out of its pool ya know. I as a mage in a way hate it when they stack but if you know when to move away from korruption youll still be able to heal with the HoT and only around 20-30% mana will be drained so i dont think we have to nerf korruption
    I suppose u don't pvp much cause else u would know most times there is no mage on the team and if there was ,wars can't go away from pool,opponent wars have somethingcalled full glin set giving 3 x axe.....dahhh

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reiewaun View Post
    I suppose u don't pvp much cause else u would know most times there is no mage on the team and if there was ,wars can't go away from pool,opponent wars have somethingcalled full glin set giving 3 x axe.....dahhh
    I dont pvp much? Wut LOL i pvp every now and then... NO MAGE ON TEAM?!?!?! THE HECK with that lol i always see atleast 1 mage in pvp lol and korruptions aa drains like 75% of my mana if i dont move quickly. I can get away from pools lol without using gale but lose around 20-30% mana the only reason ill lose more mana when i dont use shield thats why when its tank with korruption i shield WHEN KORRUPTIONS AA is used then dtun the war then use MY korruptions aa at the time when war is about to use heal. Im telling you ive vs'ed some mage tank and rogue with korruption and with the right timing theyll lose mana before you die and maybe only heal once without the HoT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I know it drains fast ,what I don't agree with u is that can avoid pull,wars can never avoid if they do rogues and mages are wide open to be snipes,u prolly see 1 mage ,ok so what? Do u believe all mages pro ???most don't know when to heal so wars and rogues will die before even get to heal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reiewaun View Post
    I know it drains fast ,what I don't agree with u is that can avoid pull,wars can never avoid if they do rogues and mages are wide open to be snipes,u prolly see 1 mage ,ok so what? Do u believe all mages pro ???most don't know when to heal so wars and rogues will die before even get to heal
    Agree!! Not all mage know when to heal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Whats the point on taking away from this pet when we are about to get the cool new egg slot feature? Dont u all think its cool that sts is giving us some awesome pet combos to try out?korruption is fine how he is other than being immune to stampy(which is being fixed soon).i pvp ALOT and if u are smart about how u play u can avoid the pool. Yes the mana drain is big but rather than nerfing an entire pet just learn to avoid it.

Sts yall are doing a great job at reviving the game! Keep up the great work!

P.s- im Still waiting for the day yall release a phoenix pet!!!! Name:  image.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  183.4 KB
    Last edited by Spell; 05-26-2016 at 10:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Korruption is cool as it is. Something new and appreciate the designer's effort at giving us freshness. Nerf-buff requests are unnecessary if there is no bug. We just need a pet to counter Korruption and we're good. And as it has been said, Stampy is getting that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Whats the point on taking away from this pet when we are about to get the cool new egg slot feature? Dont u all think its cool that sts is giving us some awesome pet combos to try out?korruption is fine how he is other than being immune to stampy(which is being fixed soon).i pvp ALOT and if u are smart about how u play u can avoid the pool. Yes the mana drain is big but rather than nerfing an entire pet just learn to avoid it.

Sts yall are doing a great job at reviving the game! Keep up the great work!

P.s- im Still waiting for the day yall release a phoenix pet!!!! Name:  image.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  183.4 KB
    I personally love the increased tactics korruption brings to clashes, but you have to think about vs also. In vs if lets say a war vs mage and the war holds korruption AA until the mage has to heal doesn't that kinda mean very high win rates for war vs 2 classes (if the war plays well). I know people will say but the mage can just AA the war back, but it really you can't if the war is smart it can just use jugg to outlast since jugg isn't a heal over time. You misunderstand that i want to take away anything from the pets heal block, i just want the mechanics of the AA to be better. Any skilled player can still use korruption very effectively just will have to be smarter with it's use. I just don't want to see korruption become another brain dead pet like others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Korruption is cool as it is. Something new and appreciate the designer's effort at giving us freshness. Nerf-buff requests are unnecessary if there is no bug. We just need a pet to counter Korruption and we're good. And as it has been said, Stampy is getting that.
    The problem is even if you can use stampy to clear pools the damage is already done. Any smart korruption player will wait until there is at least1 heal over time in use. That is why i think they should make you heal over time stay on your procs and make the korruption proc just block the heal over time instead of removing it, even if you need a nilbog AA to clear the proc. Before staying stampy is a good counter consider this what is better 2 nekro with 3 korruption or 2 nekro with 3 stampy? I personally think it is 3 korruptions because of 2 ressons, one you get a tick of mana defuff and two you can clear 3 heals over time. This is not a nerf this is just a mechanic change.