Thread: This happens when a player dont read good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Post This happens when a player dont read good.

Yes that player was me haha.

Today was not my day, first I spend wrongly 8 plat in 50% XP elixir in the option near of 3rd underhul map, second, I take the quest about new set and I only read the part where it's says: Defeat elite gearloose. Yes I was happy to start the quest line! and I went to elite with more random players, we went slow and slow in the elite map, when we are ready to defeat the boss, I spent 90 ankhs!!! yes sad for me when I look: The quest was not completed and I only receive a green thing from boss.

This history is for everyone, dont be a hercules and read good each thing and be sure where put your fingers hehe.

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post

Today was not my day, first I spend wrongly 8 plat in 50% XP elixir in the option near of 3rd underhul map, second, I take the quest about new set and I only read the part where it's says: Defeat elite gearloose. Yes I was happy to start the quest line! and I went to elite with more random players, we went slow and slow in the elite map, when we are ready to defeat the boss, I spent 90 ankhs!!! yes sad for me when I look: The quest was not completed and I only receive a green thing from boss.

This history is for everyone, dont be a hercules and read good each thing and be sure where put your fingers hehe.
    Hahahaha you need that set nobody can get because it's so rare

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post

Well The Set drop is more rare then an arcane item of your choice being dropped from your first locked crate. Granted the drop has probably happened but its gonna take a long time of being farmed before it happens again and yet again.