Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guild Enhancements Brainstorming Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    Guild Quest
    A npc giving guild quest; duration can be 1 week 2 weeks quest can be:

Gather: 5000 nature damage jewels
    Gather: 20000 wood
    Gather: 50000 fruits
    Kill 10 000 jarl

Etc. The NPC can be talked to; to display guild quest progress and collect the gathered materials.
    Or perhaps the GM can create quests? Sounds like a very interesting idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Add lvl clan and clan skils.more lvl more skils 1 lvl clan add 1 dex 1 str 1 int and hp 100 mp 100 up to 2 lvl clan need 50 online person and item clan ap.10 lvl clsn is give 1 k hp 1 k mp 50 dex 50 dtr 50 int and 5 damage resist stan poison mana regen hp regen all person .need kvest for lvl ap clan onli lider klan and ofiser lord.
    And aded slot in auksion bay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Justg, Thanks for taking notice of Guild issues.
    I Think we should have more than than just recruiter and officer rank, atleast a few more so members can actually work their way up and can we name our own ranks? Guild Stash would be awesome also being accessible by ranks and withdraw amounts of gold by ranks. This will allow The guild to help members and create a give n take cycle of reusable items. Would it also be possible we can design our own guild banner, representing our guild and a star next to our guild name signifying our ranks in guild? Like 1 star or 3 star for higher officer rank? And have a daily donation system if possible to stop guild hoppers, might make em think before leaving their investment invested. Maybe a special and unique skill for a guild of the masters choosing besides just the name. Having Guild wars would be awesome. But where how would it start? It be nice if guild can work toward some sort of guikd credit to build our guild towards pve or pvp guild bonus buff. I believe that will keep members active and devoted to what they help build. Birds of same feathers flocks together. Theres our request for guild enhancements. Hope we get some awesome enhancements. - <YOUYOUYOU>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bro, with the new housing system we can interacting with simple things like chairs, but not in guild hall! I think its must be an important part to be able to decided how decorate the guild h! Now, a banner for the top guild with the number of the place in the guildboard, why not? People's need feel *different* , so for all guilds i should u to create a new customizable banner, with symbols, colors, size. I think is will be a great gift for arlor players!

Envoyé de mon 6045Y en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin'sworld Master View Post
    Bro, with the new housing system we can interacting with simple things like chairs, but not in guild hall! I think its must be an important part to be able to decided how decorate the guild h! Now, a banner for the top guild with the number of the place in the guildboard, why not? People's need feel *different* , so for all guilds i should u to create a new customizable banner, with symbols, colors, size. I think is will be a great gift for arlor players!

Envoyé de mon 6045Y en utilisant Tapatalk

poor Ulleros..hes tired after running in km3 for countless times..he went to gh just to hv some drink on the table BUT HE CANT CUZ HE CANT EVEN SIT ON THE CHAIR !!!!

AL ign : Ulleros

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dinzly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

dear JustG wonder when LB guild will be Update and all this guild Enhancements thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

The most important aspect of a successful guild IMO is the communication between its members. What i would like to see (and its been mentioned numerous times before) is some sort of Guild Message Board. Not everyone in the game goes on the forums, where a lot of the guild information is currently posted. A guild message board would allow the Master to organize and relay rules, news of future events, and any other messages in the convenience of an in-game-accessable message board like the Leaderboard, situated inside the guild-hall. Also, these forums are primarily english, and any non-english guilds would be able to relay this info without having to worry about a thread that would eventually get lost in several pages in the guild section of the forums. The MotD can be used to accent the message board and be very effective in making sure guild news spreads to each of its members.

The message board should be edited upon restriction by the guildmaster and/or co-masters and/or officers. Members can rate a message by a thumbs up or thumbs down to show feedback but cannot post onto it. The feedback disappears when the member leaves the guild. The guildmaster themself has the sole power to delete a post from the board.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Add 1 more rank in the guild hierarchy.

Junior Officer
    - Has access to OC
    - No kicking rights

Giving potential officers a chance to get close to the officers, build trust, and use it as a stepping stone to officer proper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niixed View Post
    Uhhh... I think my brainstorm was named and tracked by the NWS. :P Sorry, the ideas just kept coming!

Thanks to Justg and the team for this thread.

To me, the biggest hurdle for AL is that guilds take a helluva lot of work to build and maintain - with little reward. Guild events shouldn't be such a burden, either. I think the game would be massively improved if leading a guild wasn't so taxing. I'm also including some suggestions that I think would improve the overall social infrastructure of AL. I put "(HIGH priority)" after the items I think are the most important for STS to consider.

NEW Sponsored Event System (HIGH Priority)
    A new system to handle competitions, contests and events between various groups of players.

Intraguild (Between Guild Members)
    * Examples: PvE kills, AP contests, CTF Flags, Trivia, Prize Giveaways, Fashion, Pitching In To Help Out A Guildmate, etc.
    Interguild (Between Guilds)
    * Examples: PvP tournaments, Timed Runs, Fashion, Boss Kill Contest, Fashion, Home Tours, etc.
    Global (Open To Everyone)
    * Examples: See most above examples plus... Farming Bounties (such as asking players to find an E4, or the Child's Play Contender, or just to form an elite map party)

The ability for an individual player or a guild to sponsor and set up an event/competition/contest/bounty in game would be simply fantastic. And, yes, STS itself could sponsor events alongside players and guilds.

How I imagine the sponsored event system working:
    * A sponsor approaches an event board in game, similar to the leaderboard or consignment shop.
    * The sponsor sets up an event and it is advertised on an event board.
    * Sponsor pays a fee to use the system and puts up prizes/awards.
    * Event boards are placed in towns and in guild halls.
    * Town event boards list game-wide events and guild event boards list guild-wide events.
    * Players who meet the criteria set by the sponsor may join the event.
    * Each event has a beginning and and end, triggered by a time schedule or another parameter such as meeting a specific goal.

Communication Enhancements

Messaging Inbox - Ability to send messages that will persist until deleted. (HIGH priority)
    * Having to communicate out of game via a 3rd party app is a hindrance to gameplay and also excludes players who cannot or will not use one.
    * Players will spend more time communicating in game
    Option to change the guild name
    * Major guilds have been completely abandoned solely because members wanted a different name.
    * Charge platinum to change the name
    Two additional multipurpose guild chat channels
    * Gives PvP players, recruiters, etc separate chat channels to carry out activities that would be otherwise disruptive in normal guild chat
    * Please also give every guild member ability to opt out of each channel (in Options/Social Options)
    Persistent guild chat
    * Gives players the option of reviewing up to 24 hours of guild chat activity after they've been offline

Informational Enhancements
    Publicly list Achievement Points for all characters
    * On the Inspect/Avatar tab
    Allow players to select a nickname in addition to their primary name.
    * Viewable only to friends and guild members
    * Reduces confusion when a player changes their name
    Guild Information Board
    * Publicly viewable general information board
    * Accessible as a tab whenever a guild member is inspected, e.g. (Avatar | Give | Trade | Guild)
    * Board message is editable by Guild Master and Knight
    * Editable Content on Board:
    * Guild Logo - include a variety of logos with the ability to select logo color and background color
    * Guild Slogan - short slogan
    * Guild Message - Long message.
    Guild application system
    * Place an "Apply" button on the Guild Information Board
    * Submits an application to guild leadership
    Social Page Improvements
    * Guild Tab - List last login time of each member (HIGH priority)
    * Guild Tab - List achievement points of each member (HIGH priority)
    * Add new tab - [Guild Info]
    NEW Guild Info tab
    * Contains private information board for Guild Members, editable by leadership
    * Displays guild statistics similar to Top 50 Guilds thread, especially total guild achievement points! (HIGH priority)
    * Displays each member's statistics that are available on a member's Avatar Screen
    * Move buttons: [Browse Guild Halls], [Set MOTD] and [Disband Guild] to Guild Info tab
    * Create Edit buttons for Logo, Slogan, Message (available only to proper rank)
    * Message field could allow for up to 5000 characters

Guild Structure Enhancements
    Limit Guild membership to a finite number (100 members, for example)
    * Raises the value of each member
    * Would create greater competition for guild leaderboard
    * Reduces stagnancy
    * Prevents any single guild from being overly dominant
    Create two additional guild ranks
    * Ranks could be: Master, "Knight", Officer, Recruiter, Member, "Initiate" (HIGH priority)
    * Members need something more to aspire to
    * Greater variety of ranks means more room to grow
    * Upon joining new members are set to Initiate rank.
    * Initiate rank is considered probationary but has same permissions as Member
    * As guild development continues, future Initiate rank permissions could be limited
    * Member rank becomes an acknowledgement of full membership
    Officer rank changes
    * Limit ability to kick Recruiter, Member, and Initiate to 5 per day (HIGH priority)
    * Grant ability to promote to Recruiter and Member.
    "Knight" rank permissions
    * Can promote/demote through Officer
    Can kick Officer, Recruiter, Member and Initiate
    * Limit kick ability to 10 per day
    * Ability to promote through Officer rank
    * Ability to demote Recruiter to Member
    * Can edit public and private guild message

Thanks again STS for the opportunity to make these suggestions!
    Guys, read these, some stuff here are important af, please Sts devs, read them!!
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I think a guild list of everyone to show who has the highest aps or pve etc. This makes us more concious on who is contributing to guild!

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

We have not forgotten this thread... expect announcements about some major guild upgrades coming soon.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

What about guilds where devs are in?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It's a real headache when you have about 1.8k member in a guild, lol..
    I suggest a filter in guild list, online or offline filter, last login info, and rank by level and aps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

- More character for moment of the day. (oh sts, we need more than what we have now, for mor detail or something)
    - A Guildies Leaderboard. (so we can run and run again to catch the top)
    - Newsboard at guildhouse. Sometime we cant explain one thing to the all member because time zone, right?
    - A system which can give more information like last login, Total Aps, even stat, etc for officer and master section.. Why? So we can arrenge who are really active player in our house.
    - Guildies challenge system, so we (offficer/master) can set up a kind of challenge for our member, set a reward, rules, etc..

Best regard
    - Fsuryo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yeah guilds need alot of work as mention by previous post... so I will just mention the few main problems with guild that irks me. Currently the guild im in has over 2000 members and everytime i go to guild guild log the game freeze or crash. People who join the guild immediately leave after seeing this lol most of em i suspect. And you have to understand that 80-90% of the member are inactive but no one bothers to delete em cause it's become to much of a task. Similarly i been deleting friends from my friends list manually clicking away 2000+ friends -_- not fun..

The other thing is no one goes to the guild hall because simply there is no reason too. I never go, only when I need to buy pots and then I leave. Of all the guklds i been in i feel it safe to say it's true of all guilds. This i think is sad. All members should be in guild hanging out. I think an option for stash and auction should be in guild hall additionally there should be a temp stats bonus after staying in guild an x amt min. And if you let people customize the guild hall with furniture like a house that would really be something i build a beautiful house but it's really not that fun unless you can share it with lot of other players. Phew.. ty devs ^_^

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Be able to decorate guilds
    Be able to do guild vs guild
    Uild rules and message board
    IGN (s): Umbersx Espersx
    Guild:

Lvl.41 Rogue (Umbersx) ~ Lvl.12 Warrior (Espersx) ~ EMPTY SLOT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Not sure if the following has been suggested already, but here is what I would love:

1.) Officer MOTD. There is Guild Chat and Officer Chat, why not two MOTDs too, it would be nice. Sometimes I want to send a message only to all the officers but its not possible atm.

2.) Ability to decorate the current Guild Hall. It would be fun to have chairs and tables we could sit at in the guild during a meeting. Also desks, rugs, cupboards, etc that we could put would be nice. This also gives the design team a chance to dish out more guild-special decor items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Costumize guild logo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Best of luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We have not forgotten this thread... expect announcements about some major guild upgrades coming soon.
    been more than 5 months since this tread started