Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guild Enhancements Brainstorming Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I would like to see a monarch thing happen like a kingdom (not physical area) and the kingdom have multi guilds in it and like the founder or whoever is king or queeen then 2nd highest is multi princes and princesses and 3rd and last highest is like multi ambassadors or something like that and with approval of the king and queens of kingdoms, kingdoms can have a friendly pvp tournament using knights (either kingdom appointed with title or if signed up to play ) or go to war with Gold. Andor items waged with the knights and monarch.

There would be a kingdom chat only used by officers and gm of each guild
    Kingdom motd and kingdom broadcast (seen by every kingdom member) by monarchs only
    Lastly 2nd title under first would display kingdom name prevent misunderstandings in pvp or just in daily arlor life

I think this would give us a change to meet more players since we tend to isolate ourselves from other ppl bcs they arent in our guild
    Andddd if someone said this either in a post or this post alrdy im not stealing sorryyyy im basically +1ing it ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

+consignment shop in guild
    +request board in guild (made by player ) with reward or free
    [ all guildmate an pick a request and will be put in their notification and when the client withdraw the request or someone finished it it will notify all the players who get the request ]
    --example--
    -Find a seller for this item etc etc (reward:----)
    -Find bael II etc etc (reward ---)
    - "rare" items which is not in cs (price:---)
    +announcement board
    +the gm can permit a person from another player with different guild to enter the guildhall
    +guild rules
    +a storage/trashbin all guildmember can deposit or withdraw items for ex. a lvl 50 player looted a lvl 26 legend item he intend to liquidate it but instead he can put it in the "storage or trashbin" so other players who needs it can use it
    +guild events
    +a room for all officers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

GH ideas:
    Brackenridge style hall (trees and dirt road)
    Snow style from nordr
    Desert from kraken
    Boogeys dancefloor (yes with the dance floor lights)

Guild title update:
    Guild fleet ship master will be Captain and officer will be First Mate and member to Crew

Guild hall decoration:
    Probably like the housing one if we can buy deco for it hope they are compatible with GH too.

A statue of bosses (rendtail im looking at you)
    Statues of mobs.
    Torches (who doesnt like torches)
    Tree (a tree on fleet ship gh why not)

Guild Quest
    A npc giving guild quest; duration can be 1 week 2 weeks quest can be:

Gather: 5000 nature damage jewels
    Gather: 20000 wood
    Gather: 50000 fruits
    Kill 10 000 jarl

Etc. The NPC can be talked to; to display guild quest progress and collect the gathered materials.

Guild Upgrade
    Like the garetta and cryostar there has been many materials scattered around arlor maybe this can be used for guid improvements too.

I am against CS on GH i dont want to see empty towns where there will be no people to inspect. Its our habit to inspect chars and rotate their avatar

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    Umm, maybe :

Guild search function? (so that players can search and apply etc ^^)
    Co-master
    Consignment shop/auction hall in guild hall (has pros and cons)
    Guild bank/storage (has pros and cons)
    Guild announcement board (for offline announcement etc)
    More options to sort guild list (maybe by levels?)
    Guild vs guild (would be fun)
    And maybe increase guild hall capacity (?)

* For the guild search function, can include level requirements, and other requirements as well
    I LOVE This idea its all we need
    but
    i did read somewhere where someone gave an idea for guild ranks (i thinks its under suggestions or something)
    master - normal master abilitys
    co master - has all abilitys a MASTER has except guild disband ability
    TOP officer - can change ranks from member to officer or recruiter only, change MOTD, kick players (member recruiter)
    officer - can change ranks of member to recruiters only, change MOTD, kick players (member and recruiter)
    recruiter - normal recruiter abilitys
    member - normal current member abilitys

other than these ranks the ideas posted my RARA comment #7 is sufficent for alot of players
    i think this is enough and nothing more is needed (except more guildhall designs)
    and cause everyone is asking for guild banners i guess (not my opionon but alot of ppl want it so)
    and that decorations for gh by guildrank systems for us to farm when we bored (a cooperation of guidies)
    double MOTD space
    larger guild hall player capacity

THANK YOU
    please click thanks if u agree with this.... hope ideas implemented (none are mine in original)
    Last edited by Sandeeep; 05-30-2016 at 03:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

GH ideas:

1. New GH design : Forest (with flowers, fountains, mushrooms, pebbles, a little bonfire, woods, etc) This could go with Pixie and Elves theme vanities and new pets. Had an over-dose of insects and futuristic/modern/steampunk looking items. Please release ancient, arcanic stuff.

2. It would be convenient to have an auction in guild but then towns would look emptier.

3. Roles displayed in Guild Title. Example : MrXYZ <GuildABC Master>, <GuildABC Officer>, <GuildABC>

4. If we logged out when we were in Guildhall, we should relog back in Guildhall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Two words..

Cake vendor ....

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Slot machines or one of those spinning wheel things at carnivals that drops anhks potions or jewels maybe suoer rare chances at something good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
    Slot machines or one of those spinning wheel things at carnivals that drops anhks potions or jewels maybe suoer rare chances at something good
    Nice idea. And that spinning wheel can be spun when we pay. So it can be a gold sink too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

+1 for LB Guild Banner / Emblem and For Guild application where you can apply to any guild and wait for officer or master to accept you, with stats of the player who applies ofcourse ( pve , pvp , aps )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Make players' details available when offline (Stats, last activity etc.)
    Kick limitation per day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Maybe a separate room for officers to have meetings? I hate going to the guildhall to have an officer meeting and other guildmates are there. (Trying to discuss something private, people)!! A separate room that branches off from the guildhall and says, "officers only," on the door or something, and prevents recruiters/members from entering.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

As a "co-master" I think creating such a position has significant merit.
    I would like a cs in gh.
    Guild rules board also great idea.
    My idea was taken by ihanna... I REALLY want individual "last activity" status next to names in guild list. Color-coded: green-last 3-days, yellow-last 7 days, red-1month or more since last login. This info is critical for managing activity ranks for LB guilds

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to crudmudgeon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Oh also a HUGE +1 IF you can work a system for masters to manage guild events.. . It can really be a headache!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    CS in guild, please!
    I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, it would be nice if more players socialized in the guild hall, as even in big guilds it is usually somewhat empty at any given time.

On the other hand, I think if you put the CS in the guild hall, then I think most players will now spend much of their time in the guild hall, and there will be little socializing between players in different guilds.

Most of the time I talk to players in other guilds is when I see them standing in town. I suspect that if you put the CS in the guild halls, most of the towns are going to become ghost towns other than the towns where new players are. The net effect will be that new players will have trouble integrating into the game and joining larger guilds.

I'm not really sure how to create some balance with this, but I'd be very careful about doing this.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I had an idea a while ago that I never got around to posting. I'll try to short hand it into a reply:

Guild vs guild mini games.
    Character class of players don't need to matter in some, while in others it may make minor differences. For example, a bumper cars mini game, which you need to knock others off the ledges. Warriors are harder to push back, rogues move quicker, and mages have a 15% chance to reflect being pushed...or something. Idk.

The sts staff could sit down for a week and binge play some Mario Party to get some mini game ideas and add an AL twist.

One idea is being able to use the new guild ship and take to the seas for cannon fights. One player steers, another controls speed, and 3 others shoot. Either classes don't matter, or: each rogue in group increases ship speed, each mage increases attack range, and each warrior improves the number of hits your ship can withstand before it sinks. This game could be a simple 2D 8-bit style; looking like when you are sailing around in a ship in a game like Final Fantasy II.
    This one could be a once every month or two type of event. Battle royale tournament. Guilds sign up. Groups of 5 guilds are randomly selected and put into their own private aquatic arena. Last standing gets to advance to the next round.

How to make this stuff worth implementing? Tax it, of course! An entry fee of either 10k gold or 1 plat per player per mini game.

Rewards?
    At first I was thinking small rewards to the winners. But they would have to be fairly minor. Something like a chance at a dragkin tooth, a story token, 100 health porions, an ankh, etc.

Instead...I would rather see a 'Guild Point' system, in which winning a mini game earns your guild a Guild Point. Guild points will be a new factor/criteria in determining guild rankings. Perhaps even add a Leaderboard spot. Reset the GP every season if doing a leaderboard.
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

- Raise limit of players in GH
    - MORE GUILDRANKS There is a big step from recruiter to officer!
    - It would be very convenient if the 500 potions had a little save when buying them just as it is cheaper to buy 100 than 2*50 or 4*25
    - Add a option to buy 500 mana potions too
    - Request button join a players guild (a button under the "inspect" menu)
    - Search function to look for members
    - Members APs displayed near their name
    - "Guildstats" a option somehwhere to see you stats comprared to the LB guilds (This would encourage the guilds to try harder for LB or be aware of how close/distant they are from getting a spot of top 50.
    - Longer MOTD
    - New portal which leads to a hallway where all guild castles can be accessed (since it would be strange in the whole GH got filled with portals to the different guildcastles)
    - Portal to your own house just as the guild castles
    - When kicking people it would be nice to add a message to the guild and the player.

Yes many of the tings about have already been said, though i believe its important not to repeat, but underline the changes i would like to see.
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

More ranks. Co-gm for example would be much appreciated.

I'd like to be able to keep track of this info ingame -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ds-May-27-2016

"Join date" and "Last online" data for all members visible to gm and maybe to the officers too. Will help a lot with promotions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So many ideas woo
    Guess sts would take all of em combining 90% and making a better guild world

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What if Gms or officers had the ability to use furniture from the housing update in the guildhall? It would give furniture another use and would give more customazation to the guild hall. Also if this is something you didnt want to do for whatever reason atleast some funcioning chairs as seen in the housing sneak peak?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Be nice to see activity of memebers ,join date,rank,how many a achievement points . Also,possibly how many new recruits player has recruited.

galaxy s7 edge