Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Korruption and mana nerfs in PvP...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Korruption and mana nerfs in PvP...

STS, please, take a serious look at this pet...I know Korruption was made for PvP, but it clearly needs a big nerf/change!! I mean..what's the point of "giving" EVERYBODY such an OP pet?? Even if it was only for few, it will still be insane, I'm talking about AA, of course! I don't know if you realize how OP it is:

-> It STOPS any heal ability overtime, including skills and pets (like sns), so this basically reduces mage's heal to 50-60%, but that's not the worst - warriors suffer much more, we ONLY get 1/6 of our horn (since is 100% overtime) and even juggernaut skill DOES NOT HEAL..so we can die in a second!! Due to heal packs, rogues suffer much less from this, but they still lose the small heals overtime. Even when we leave pool, heals won't work anymore -.- zzzz.. Totally absurd for a "free" and very common pet, NO??? This is also a bigger problem, since now we have this 50% nerf in PvP areas (including heals)!

-> It drains an insane amount of mana - around 50% - for all classes. So.. 2 korruption -> 0% mana -> no comments!

-> The AA area is huge..hard to move from it, particularly, when we are fighting 2 or more tanks using Mythic Set (4 axes bonus). And this is even worse, since we usually fight more than 1 korruption on a clash.

All this combined, makes Korruption insanely OP and that only favors LUCK, not SKILLS or tactics! And it's not fun, AT ALL, to have 1 item/pet that, basically, nuliffies heal skills and other heal effects from pets, like sns (most expensive pet in game). -.-

I know we have Stampy to remove pools..but, honestly, nobody uses stampy in PvP..why?? Coz it's a crap, nuff said lol and not always works anyways.. And if "Stampynab" is the only way we have to remove/cancel this pet's AA effects, so something is not right, for sure...

MY suggestion, why not removing AA effects on skills? I can accept the mana draining (although, I think the amount is very high, 5-7% each Dot would be ok; it's 10% now), but stopping heals and juggernaut it's totally absurd and non-sense! Something must be done with this, for sure!

---------

About mana nerf in PvP, I'm not sure about this subject, but are mana abilities/pets also nerfed to 50% in PvP areas? Is it supposed to be like heals and damage? Just a few examples:

-> Samael's mana regen ability
    -> Slobber's mana balls from passive
    -> Jack's AA ability

And many other cases like these...

We still need same amount of mana when using skills so..why are the mana abilities/pets (and I believe also skills) nerfed to 50%? This would only make sense if skills mana consumption was also reduced to half! Please, also take a look at this!

Cheers!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pedgon For This Useful Post: