Thread: Weapons, Armor, Shields, Helm Site........ Would be nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Weapons, Armor, Shields, Helm Site........ Would be nice

I just Realized, with the New Lvl cap at 40 and a New list of gear to find, it would be nice to have a website Up with a list of every equipment. Include White, Yellow, Green, Purple, Pinks!

So I not a super High Tech Guy, but I am throwing together a basic Site (should only take afew days) that will show all the gear you find from every enchantment to every level. I of course will need a little help in this processes. If fellow members could email me ScreenShots of there Gear to me, I can sort through each item and post it on the web for all to view.

This will make the item Market Value be more effective. At least for me, its easier to know what i need to buy, before i shop =)..

Please Email to David_gurr@hotmail.com lol please no Virus

Update----------------

Ok Here an Example of how Basic and easy it is.

Notice you Can select Lvl Range, Enchantment Color (in this Case Purple Str Gear), and Class Type. Once you click on a Image of the Gear you want to view, it looks like this.........

A Nice Clear Image, and Detailed Info on the gear

Please Email ScreenShots to David_gurr@hotmail.com
    Last edited by xyxyzszs; 06-14-2010 at 04:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey That Looks Good! Yah thats what i am talking about, but we still need to get the list of Items Update and Complete =) that would be really cool!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xyxyzszs View Post
    Hey That Looks Good! Yah thats what i am talking about, but we still need to get the list of Items Update and Complete =) that would be really cool!
    time to get posting then
    Rainwork- Level 37 Enchantress- switched back to Intellipower to try out some new pink wands... We will report.
    Fieldfare- Level 30 Battle Bird (Avian Warrior)- currently armed with Frosty Hatchet of Legend with a Frozen Shield of the Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Venom is currently working on a search-able Database as well. Won't have pictures (just yet) but will be able to search all in-game items based on Level, Stats, Skill Req, Rarity, etc. It's slow and steady but we should have something within the week.

Druc - 45 Archer | Melkhior - 41 Tank | ImaMonsta - 30 Healer
    Member of Venom - GFX/Programmer
    Venom-Guild.com | Pocket Legends Item Database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That would be nice.... Like I said, Shopping is so much easier when you know what you are looking for..... in the mean time I have to use a pen and paper to write down what I have seen in the trade menu..... sometimes the person who is sell has to wait like 3 mins because they put up 4 different Pink gears lol.... and my hand writing is pretty bad. hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah I know what you mean, that was one of the reasons I wanted to build the site in the first place. I had sticky notes all over the place with items that I was either looking for or selling. We all know and have heard the names of items and not *all* of us can remember the stats off the top of our heads. Hopefully once we get into the swing of things and people help out and add items to the database it will become a one-stop shop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Druc View Post
    Venom is currently working on a search-able Database as well. Won't have pictures (just yet) but will be able to search all in-game items based on Level, Stats, Skill Req, Rarity, etc. It's slow and steady but we should have something within the week.
    on ur searchable database would be most useful if u include filters like if I only want to see gear with mana specs as I'm a Mage. My suggestion, thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yup, exactly what it's made to do. Will be able to search based on a variety of filters such as Level,Item Types(including the various weapons) , Skill Requirements(Str/Dex/Int) and the various stat bonuses(Crit, Dodge, Hs, Ms, etc) . I just finished up the search feature and we're going to be testing it on our end for the next couple days to find any bugs and will make sure it's posted here on the Forums when it's ready for the release.

We're of course still in the process of adding items to it as well so you wont find EVERY item in the game just yet, but hopefully with enough help and man power we'll be able to get it up and running.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

wasnt it "almost ready" like 2 weeks ago =P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Aerospacegod View Post
    wasnt it "almost ready" like 2 weeks ago =P
    Smartass

Yeah...got slammed with a work project and had to put all the PL stuff down for a bit. The main framework and add feature have been done for some time but just got the filter/search done this morning. Just needs some testing before we go live with it.

We're actually going to be in the need of testers as well. If anyone wants to lend a hand join the venom forums and fire me off a PM there and will set you up.