Thread: Arcane... 0.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Arcane... 0.0

I see people with maridos and nekro all day, who are 8 levels below me (I'm 48) and I ask how and they say they open locks.. I'm not sure if I should start doing that, since I have like the worst luck in arcane legends, one cryo every 31 runs (with lepre) and which crate should I open if I decide to open it. Also how should I get plat to open it? Other than plat offers, because I only do "download n run" offers and they take ages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AceSkittle View Post
    I see people with maridos and nekro all day, who are 8 levels below me (I'm 48) and I ask how and they say they open locks.. I'm not sure if I should start doing that, since I have like the worst luck in arcane legends, one cryo every 31 runs (with lepre) and which crate should I open if I decide to open it. Also how should I get plat to open it? Other than plat offers, because I only do "download n run" offers and they take ages.
    Opening crates is risky. I would recommend to either just hoard mass cryo crates, or sell the mass cryos and get the item, also ensure you dont make 1m and buy something that is 1m. Make about ~27% to ~58% more so you dont become "broke" when you purchase the item you have desired.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Open events locks or massive rengol since they got more arcane things. Cryostar massive if you wanna MM. Best and safe way is just if you buy platinum. Wait for 40% off week cause its best time to buy. Then open lockeds when 50% chance come ( in event locks is also 50% chance for arcane and mythic ). If you don't like to wait then just buy plat and sell ankhs. Its best way so far

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Open events locks or massive rengol since they got more arcane things. Cryostar massive if you wanna MM. Best and safe way is just if you buy platinum. Wait for 40% off week cause its best time to buy. Then open lockeds when 50% chance come ( in event locks is also 50% chance for arcane and mythic ). If you don't like to wait then just buy plat and sell ankhs. Its best way so far
    Luck kits are far off better to be sold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    Luck kits are far off better to be sold.
    Owh okay
    I not really knew about it cause I'm not plat player. Just saw that many players saying about ankhs. Thanks anyway!