Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Concerning end game players....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    OK mister! That's going on your permanent sas record!
    The guy is having marital problems cos of you. -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi , am a lvl 51 mage user using skills -- CLOCK / SHIELD / HEAL / FIREBALL -
    main reasons of using heal is to survive mobs in higher maps -- because mobs take 2-3 hits killing off mages whereas tanks and rogues survive
    Also that , the healing buff creates a great advantage for us and all near us.
    Whenever someone ask mana , I don't deny and I don't heal.
    If u urgently need mana come near us whenever we heal and get mana and go.. Don't rely fully on mages

Also , another issue is , tanks in km3. 40% of tanks comes back of mages where mage takes the damage and tanks come in last jus to kill the bosses. I have experienced and seen ppl complaining abt this issue .
    MAGES CAN NEVER TANK AS MUCH AS OTHER CLASSES....
    Mages are means for Aoe and Dot and also crowd control.( mainly CC) The skill fireball helps stun mobs which don't stop on clock.
    The clock indeed is a very powerful weapon of mage. I found that the only most useful mastery for mage is the clock which freezes mobs for a long period of time. This enables mages to even solo higher maps freely.
    I have tried soloing cryo map 1 and 2 and also elite rengol 3 while succeeding on killing mobs alone .
    For boss , mages need a help from rogue / war. With the new wildfire proc, bosses turn to dust easily. I have compared staffs and found that using arc staff increased time taken to kill a tindrin dragon egg + drake than a hex staff by high quantity which confused me how a mythic weapon is powerful thaarcane weapon ..
    Conclusion : Don't underestimate . and make them slaves .. Want mana ?? Take medi packs mastery or get august // get pots and don't rely on mages for mana or heal . its been more than 2-3 months since I used mana pots and its now triple the no. Of health pots I have

Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Foumagus View Post
    Hi , am a lvl 51 mage user using skills -- CLOCK / SHIELD / HEAL / FIREBALL -
    main reasons of using heal is to survive mobs in higher maps -- because mobs take 2-3 hits killing off mages whereas tanks and rogues survive
    Also that , the healing buff creates a great advantage for us and all near us.
    Whenever someone ask mana , I don't deny and I don't heal.
    If u urgently need mana come near us whenever we heal and get mana and go.. Don't rely fully on mages

Also , another issue is , tanks in km3. 40% of tanks comes back of mages where mage takes the damage and tanks come in last jus to kill the bosses. I have experienced and seen ppl complaining abt this issue .
    MAGES CAN NEVER TANK AS MUCH AS OTHER CLASSES....
    Mages are means for Aoe and Dot and also crowd control.( mainly CC) The skill fireball helps stun mobs which don't stop on clock.
    The clock indeed is a very powerful weapon of mage. I found that the only most useful mastery for mage is the clock which freezes mobs for a long period of time. This enables mages to even solo higher maps freely.
    I have tried soloing cryo map 1 and 2 and also elite rengol 3 while succeeding on killing mobs alone .
    For boss , mages need a help from rogue / war. With the new wildfire proc, bosses turn to dust easily. I have compared staffs and found that using arc staff increased time taken to kill a tindrin dragon egg + drake than a hex staff by high quantity which confused me how a mythic weapon is powerful thaarcane weapon ..
    Conclusion : Don't underestimate . and make them slaves .. Want mana ?? Take medi packs mastery or get august // get pots and don't rely on mages for mana or heal . its been more than 2-3 months since I used mana pots and its now triple the no. Of health pots I have

Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk
    In reality sir heal has a built in taunt and is thus aggroing the mobs, hence you dying all the time

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

When i run my mage ive been called nab noob for not pushing heal or mana .in my opinion thats not the job of a mage to provide mana. Honestly for pve i dont even spec. For heal/ mana if the insist i simply leave .

galaxy s7 edge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Yeah best to leave and/or ignore. Most times the people asking arent really contributing that much anyways, so if you can finish "on your own", do it. Otherwise, dont waste the time. They will never know and never change their minds. Best to find people who actually use their skills.

Star light, star bright...