Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cryostar banish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    Do you know what a leech means? Some ppl use the word parasite.
    i think s/he means they only step back when boss hp is at 15%, not that they stay back the whole time :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by acewasabi View Post
    i think s/he means they only step back when boss hp is at 15%, not that they stay back the whole time :3
    There's actually no chance to avoid the lightning since you get right after you respawned

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

It's a hard hitting ability, but it is designed this way on purpose.

The intention for this fight on a more casual level is to be wearing a number of anti-gnome set pieces, or banished power set pieces as this will greatly increase survivability and damage output. I'm honestly impressed that players are plowing through the Elite version using what is available to them, but it does become easier to manage in Elite mode with Anti-gnome and Banished Power sets.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post

The intention for this fight on a more casual level is to be wearing a number of anti-gnome set pieces, or banished power set pieces as this will greatly increase survivability and damage output. I'm honestly impressed that players are plowing through the Elite version using what is available to them, but it does become easier to manage in Elite mode with Anti-gnome and Banished Power sets.
    So we will be able to complete the antignome set in maybe 2 years if we farm hard for it....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    So we will be able to complete the antignome set in maybe 2 years if we farm hard for it....

In 2 years cap will be 66 or 70

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

i know its designed to be compensated when u have the antignome / banish set. But as many already stated, the drop rate is incredible low and its a big bummer for those who wanna run the elite version without the antignome / banish set. If we look at the current drop rate of the antignome set items, it wil take months, maybe years for regular players to achieve a full set. I love a challenge but this aint no challenge anymore. For me its looking for someone who actually sells the helm or belt because the drop rate is so soo sooooo low... This very fact needs to be encountered because its really discouraging ppl from getting the antignome / banish set! I even lost hope in finding a actual seller. That said please do something about this. Its been weeks now since the set has been release and there is actually 1 player in the entire game with the full set. (maybe 2) Or is it intended for players to actually get the set after lets say 4 more expansions? Im very happy u finally made the amulet trade able. that took me 3 weeks of complaining. im willing to add another 3 if needed. We do want gear progression Thats what the community clearly stated. But this aint no part of the Gear progression. As i already said its not funny to run a map over and over and over and over and over without looting anything. Or hitting the towns without even 1 single seller. Thats (i think) not only my opinion. But its the opinion of many many players!

-amborion
    Line ID: Amborion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amborion View Post
    i know its designed to be compensated when u have the antignome / banish set. But as many already stated, the drop rate is incredible low and its a big bummer for those who wanna run the elite version without the antignome / banish set. If we look at the current drop rate of the antignome set items, it wil take months, maybe years for regular players to achieve a full set. I love a challenge but this aint no challenge anymore. For me its looking for someone who actually sells the helm or belt because the drop rate is so soo sooooo low... This very fact needs to be encountered because its really discouraging ppl from getting the antignome / banish set! I even lost hope in finding a actual seller. That said please do something about this. Its been weeks now since the set has been release and there is actually 1 player in the entire game with the full set. (maybe 2) Or is it intended for players to actually get the set after lets say 4 more expansions? Im very happy u finally made the amulet trade able. that took me 3 weeks of complaining. im willing to add another 3 if needed. We do want gear progression Thats what the community clearly stated. But this aint no part of the Gear progression. As i already said its not funny to run a map over and over and over and over and over without looting anything. Or hitting the towns without even 1 single seller. Thats (i think) not only my opinion. But its the opinion of many many players!

-amborion
    I agree.

#discouraged#
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Are you saying you purposely designed elite Underhul to be unploughable unless we're decked in Antignome? Pieces of that set drops maybe once or twice a day. What were you thinking? And then you released this Cryostar event that includes elite version? Illogical much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raianezz View Post
    check my vid all of us are not op player and we run elite maps but i can assure you, you can survive you just need a good team and a good strategy
    Thanks. But I nailed Loose Gear less than 24 hour after elite Underhul was launched, and my team and I nailed Encrusted hours after the first Cryostar spawned, using on elite maps what we know from normal runs, like tapping flowers to cancel afflictions, and figuring out the best weapon and pet combos to bull through the waves of minions. We're not elite virgins and not scaredy cats either even without Antignome. I was just pointing out to Carapace that it is tantamount to deceit to make elite Underhul only logically and profitably plausible when you have Antignome, which hardly ever drops, when in previous expansions some universal end game gear was made available to make elite less onerous to farm.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post: