Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Star Legends Beta Tops Android Games of the Week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey guys,

We're just as excited to get Star Legends out on iOS as you all are. We're working at it and waiting along with you all. Hopefully soon, but in the meantime, we hope you won't begrudge us for doing what we can on Android.
    Hey Sam and all STS, I don't mean to come off as a disgruntled customer! I know this is completely out of your hands! Joking is the an easy way to deal with the boredom, that's all! I am waiting for this game like no other! I have had my iTunes card for awhile now, just waiting to send your way! .

Congrats on all the success so far. As a player, I hope to see more and more great news about ALL STS games!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Breadkeeper View Post
    Everyone forgets the apple users that got a 6 month head start in pocket legends... fairs fair.
    Find me one droid player that spent 50 plat on pl months before they could play it then I'll consider your example
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It'll crash apples charts!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    Find me one droid player that spent 50 plat on pl months before they could play it then I'll consider your example
    Really, this is a very poor example. That's like me saying "Find me one person who owned a car in the 1500s." Name reservation didn't exist back then just like cars didn't exist in the 1500s. In addition, many Android players spent 50 plat on Star Legends long before they were able to play it also. iOS wasn't the only OS with the name reservation feature. Your comment is totally invalid.
    All my posts are automatically +1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I try to play SL yesterday from my friends phone and I really like it it seems that wen playing SL at phone it is good but screen's too small, not like on IPad specially I just got another new iPad 2 so excited lol... Wish to have it fry soon )

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.546308,139.854395