Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Contest - 1 million gold in overall prizes!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

CONGRATZ!!!! And.. I add u Dawn so I will be on tomorrow i have school :l
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Congrats parth! Very well written (of course) and that was probably the longest post I've ever read entirely Well earned bro! Although I wish it talked more about me I kid, I kid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Whoppsies i think i was too late. Didnt get counted. Oh well! Beter luck next time. Big congrats to Parth and Eni! Great job guys! Luf ya! <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Omg!!!! Woot! So happy! It's the first ever contest I have won hosted by a player! Thanks so much steph!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Yay! Thank you bunches and bunches I'll add you and be on today. Thanks again

Proud Member of Eclipse
    PL: Rocshana[main, lvl 75]
    AL: Roc [warrior] with my trusty puppy Crescent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I sent you a friend request so I can get my 40k submission winnings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Yay!!! Thank you sooo much steph and ayrilana! my first time winning something in a contest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayc2000 View Post
    Yay!!! Thank you sooo much steph and ayrilana! my first time winning something in a contest
    Haha.

Dawn, give 'er the 40k I gots!

If that's not allowed keep it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Just read yours parth <3 very touching even though im not in it rofl...well deserved

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Sorry guys my internet went out, so I've been unable to distribute prizes. I will be out of reach until Friday night, so everyone try to get on Friday night!
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking:374915
    It was a warm august after noon when i stumbled across something that seem incrdible on the app store this app was called POCKET LEGENDS, I was so exited when i saw the screen shots I thought 'ooohh laa laaa it looks beautiful its awsome me want it!!!' and so i downloaded the game. The whole game seem really really complex, but i started getting the hang of it at that time my name was mikeygon and I met a cool archer we became freinds and then he was gone at that time i was now level 13 pure archer and i got bored i didnt play the game till i got a exciting message!! Dark forest is now free! So i reistalled and played again but then restarted when i saw the greatness of mage staffs i became an intbird my new name is how you all know me today, PHOENIXKING. I leveled and became better I got addicted and begged my dad to let me get plat and i slowly bought campaigns noobylishly pawning everything in my large screen.

So time passed on and I was leveling and getting some vanity things level 45 was still the cap I have acomplished this with my freinds and reached level 45 a new campaign came out it was named ALIEN OASIS III so tough I was leveling and became 46 i couldn't crush the keeper in the map crush the keeper so it was a pain until my freinds brought the might level 47 players and I said 'MY HERO'S" I was excited we beater T'paxx easily like and I became level 47 defeating gurgox was a challenge but was still acomplished till that time we where fighting the tough OVERLORD!! it was a real challenge I treid and treid and treid but I failed like a chicken running headless trying to escape from the chicken killer untils my freinds got a level 49 and we glitches him and killed him I got to the victory laps!! And it is victorious V-I-C-T-O-R-I-O-U-S!!!!!

The end of my story

~phoenixking
    Awesome story except I could solo overlord at that level....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Default sooo

I guess Im too late for the 40k?...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    I guess Im too late for the 40k?...
    Read 2 post above yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hey everyone. I'll be on and off Pocket Legends tonight! Be sure to have Dawninfinity added.
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Missed you :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hi everyone, sorry I have been super busy. Please PM me on these forums to arrange a possible meet up time in-game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My Entry:

IGN: Wilddar

I was born in a small town of Forest Haven many years ago, and this is my story, many things may shock you, but in the end it is courage and faith that put us in balance of the world, well here it goes. I was a weak mage by the name of Wilddar, I was curious, and reckless. My parents Sunni, and Ruko did not know what to think. My family was happy and graceful tell the dark day came. One day of the date August 4th, 1300 our village of forest haven was attacked. Zombies crouded the streets, showing no mercy to the innocent. I was just a boy struggling for my place in the world, I did not need to witness what I saw that day. Flurries of people were everyone, the smell of fresh blood and rusted metal clad the streets of forest haven. Bodies littered the ground, and I could not help but hear the screaming of innocent children, and there mothers moaning in sorrow. Dont get me wrong I did excape, but my prents did not. My mother and father protected and fought with forest haven as long as they could, but they could change the future. They could change the rusted blades slicing though there torso, and engulfing there hearts in the flames of evil. That day I promised my Kin, that i would be back, I would tran tell i am among the stongest of my ranks, and I will blunge my swordinto thos cocroaches, and I will see the light leave there eyes. Is this revenge, I think so, but no innocen deserves a death this horrifying and this cruel in this destructive world. I would rebuild forest haven, and once again we shall live in peace.

So I trained...
    I trained....
    and Trained some more....

finally I was ready to fuel my revenge and take down thos savage beasts that tore away my heart from those I loved. I gathered a army, and created a guild called Light Bringers of Forest Haven, and we suited for battle. The battle was hard and bloody, and sometimes we had thought we had lost all hope. But I led my kinsmen to not all victory, but to death as well. I battled nearly saying 2000 men all by myself, but I cold not avoid death itself. I faced the devil that day I truly did, and out of anger and one last fatal atempt to fuel my revenge, I attacked here leader Rucon the Savage. I saw the light leave his eyes, but I also saw the light leave my eyes. He stabbed me in the heart but I new my job was done, I had satisfied my hunger for revenge. There a baby was born and later Forest Haven was reborn, and it was built 2 years after.

Give me comments if you like it!

I know its too late but i came up with a cool story.
    Last edited by Wilddar; 09-03-2011 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

dawn, can you give my winnings to someone trust worthy to give to me? i can't seem to catch you ingame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RioMage View Post
    I started pocket legends on june 6, 2011. I thought the game was really epic because of the awesome graphics and all of the people around me. I started to level as fast as I could. I had found my first firend EAGLEDAVEKILLA. He was really nice to me and helped me a lot during my time. He gave me money to buy armor and other stuff . My other good friends are whitemonkey (who quit unfortunatly), seokapabas, and zkillar! These are the people the ones who stuck by my side from lvl 20-48. After that, I kind of out leveled them. Lol. It took my one month to get to level 50 without the knowledge of exilers until lvl 48..lol. Through lvl 50-55. TEGASTHEMAIN (capitalized because of how awesome she is), lilaskye, lelliana, lionnn, bardda, enigadaz, paunafy, nickyeagle, and otazary are the best people I have stumbled acrossed during my days of pl. They are very helpful to me! I CANT THANI THESE PEOPLE ENOUGH FOT MAKING MY GAME LIFE BETTER HERE. It isnt pocket legends that makes me addicted, its the awesome people who support me and have fun with me that makes it addicting. You guys are the best. Thank you! Oh and I have a special shout out to these people who helped me farm my mega mage gemstone wand and bracer in a day!

ENIGADAZ
    OTAZARY
    NICKYEAGLE

THANK YOU GUYS, COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!
    First, Rio, thank you. U have been a great friend and even though we rarely see each other anymore because I have school and u have...... Idk. But the point is, thanks for mentioning me! . Also, I remember I farmed my first pink from Trashheap, a Mega Mage item, and we decided u got MM stuff during run and I gave it to u. I am still waiting for my RR bow. Lol. JK. Best of luck to u Rio!
    Nickyeagle- Lvl 70 Archer
    Proud and loyal Recruit of Chicken's Invasion (PL)