Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Expansion ever coming?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Be patient and stop acting as if its THAT easy. There's an order of events they're going through to satisfy their fans so let's keep up morale and support. Side note though,if Apple is being lazy I say skip them. They're too big headed and it even shows in their users attitudes. I hope launching the Android beta made them some money because Android needs the lift and I believe STS can profit from that. (Im sure you're way ahead of this)

If STS leads the way for Android ,you have a good fan base already. Not to mention those who would buy an Android just to get involved w STS games. After that,with everyone wanting a piece of the pie,not knot will Android get better ,they will have more devs coming to shake hands. I got essay off topic and went into business lol. True pocket legend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

When I see the "ugh sl is too short" posts it reminds me where we were a year ago... Pl didn't start off with a level cap of 55 it took time on the dev said and patience on the player side. Let them take all the time they need to make the new content as rich as possible. In time there will be plenty of new things to do. IMO however until you have all three classes at cap with top tier gear and completed all quests it's not really fair to be so upset at the wait. It isn't sts's fault you decides to skip a portion of the game. But that's just my two plat.
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Placer View Post
    Be patient and stop acting as if its THAT easy. There's an order of events they're going through to satisfy their fans so let's keep up morale and support. Side note though,if Apple is being lazy I say skip them. They're too big headed and it even shows in their users attitudes. I hope launching the Android beta made them some money because Android needs the lift and I believe STS can profit from that. (Im sure you're way ahead of this)

If STS leads the way for Android ,you have a good fan base already. Not to mention those who would buy an Android just to get involved w STS games. After that,with everyone wanting a piece of the pie,not knot will Android get better ,they will have more devs coming to shake hands. I got essay off topic and went into business lol. True pocket legend
    First sorry for the double post however couldn't let this slide...why the need to troll the iOS users? Over the last month we have seen one thing after another added for the droid players and all one has to do is go in to the sl threads and people are complaining about wanting more. Not to mention the last two daily deals that offer two map packs for 15 plat where an iOS player has to pay 30 for the same content.
    Just my 2 plat