Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thank You To Our Supporters With Free Platinum in Star Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sam, will there every be a way to move platinum over between PL and SL because that would be very helpful. btw Apple sux for this change!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default For got to thank you for giving plat back during my rant.

Thank you. Please fix plat problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yay thanks

thejokerlol level 71 bear l guild eclipse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had 3 plat before the 30 free plat and I lost my 3... I should have 3 left =\ please fix
    https://picasaweb.google.com/116207266562944154492/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCMa-yLqY2tS3uAE#5637480986372377218
    Star Legends CSI 1st Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DefynGravity:376369
    I had 3 plat before the 30 free plat and I lost my 3... I should have 3 left =\ please fix
    The 3 plat got transferred over to PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Probably just how your purchases with the transfer worked out.
    Fair enough, thanks for the quick response.

-----
    Android: It will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Crud, count me among the folks who prepurchased plat in PL expecting to use it for Star Legends. I wanted to get the 50 plat starter pack and 30 plat won't quite cut it. I speak SQL. Hire me and give me DB access and I'm sure I could fix this up for people. ;D
    PL: Jemnus - Lvl 54 Archer; Nasoji - Lvl 54 Enchanter; CaptainUrsa - Lvl 35 Bear;
    AL: Jemnidad - Lvl 30 Sorceror; Starkazm - Lvl 13 Rogue

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

i had 65 plat purchased in star legends and now i have 87. Was everybody who qualified supposed to get 30 plat ? because i only got 22 plat

Dl:Rolocoaster lv25,Victoryrosel v21 Sl:Rolocoaster lv41Op, Jonsithegreat lv40 Com.,Jonsiofsparta lv40 Engi. Pl:Rolocoaster lv65 Pally, Jonsithegreat lv27 bear, Jonsithebird lv36 bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If you have two devices with two accounts, sure. If you want to do both games on the same device - are you nuts? One game already gets complaints of chewing through batteries and heating up phones and you want to double it?
    ha, ha, ha... I've been called worst than being nuts. But, what I meant was... different devices (PL on ipad and SL on Droid) using the same email address. At this moment, no. But, would it be possible in the future?
    Chantylily - Mage, Chanterella - Archer, Chantankie - Bear
    Chantylily - Vampy & Sorcerer, Chant - Engineer, Chanty - Operative, Chantanky - Commando

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Not if you're logging in with the same account - it isn't set up to do that.

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JemNI View Post
    Crud, count me among the folks who prepurchased plat in PL expecting to use it for Star Legends. I wanted to get the 50 plat starter pack and 30 plat won't quite cut it. I speak SQL. Hire me and give me DB access and I'm sure I could fix this up for people. ;D
    Premium Character Packs are 30 Plat, fyi.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why would my 3 plat be in pl wen I got the free plat on sl?? That makes no sense AND I'm using my registered account
    https://picasaweb.google.com/116207266562944154492/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCMa-yLqY2tS3uAE#5637480986372377218
    Star Legends CSI 1st Officer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rolocoaster View Post
    i had 65 plat purchased in star legends and now i have 87. Was everybody who qualified supposed to get 30 plat ? because i only got 22 plat
    Ok so i just logged into pl and it shows i have 248 plat and on my sl it shows i have 87 plat . I originally bought 75 plat through the spacetime studios website for Sl .i was 10 plat and had 65 plat left for Sl , now i have 87 plat which is 22 plat higher but we were supposed to get 30 plat insteadof 22 plat . And also the 248 plat in Pl is wrong because i didnt have any plat left from Pl . Sam can you let me know if this is a glitch?

Dl:Rolocoaster lv25,Victoryrosel v21 Sl:Rolocoaster lv41Op, Jonsithegreat lv40 Com.,Jonsiofsparta lv40 Engi. Pl:Rolocoaster lv65 Pally, Jonsithegreat lv27 bear, Jonsithebird lv36 bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I think what happened is any TapJoy earned plat got moved to PL, and any plat you charged got copied to both games then purchases got counted from each amount. This leaves people who had large amounts of plat (Like me) being shared not stuck with plat on only PL. I had charged 2k shared, now I have 16xx in PL and 18xx in SL. Glad I'm not bone dry in SL like I was worried would happen.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Not if you're logging in with the same account - it isn't set up to do that.
    Oh, so if I want to run PL on one iPad at the same time as SL on the other iPad, I should create an account with a separate e-mail address. Except that my ign is registered on my PL account. So I guess what I'll do is log into SL into my account that has my ign registered, delete the ign on that account and quickly create a character with that ign on the account with the new e-mail. But... will the system have a problem with this because I registered my name to be reserved in SL? I hope it doesn't mean that the one ign for which I paid to get registered will be forever stuck to that account. I guess this is probably one of those things for which I'd best e-mail support if and when it comes to that?

Are there any plans in the future to change it so that we can log into SL and PL at the same time from different devices?
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

You will lose your reserve. When reservations were up, they said to not delete or the reserve will be gone.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Ok maybe off topic but I have had multiple beta testers tell me that they were given plat they spent in sl back in pl. So the items they spent (some more than 75 plat) are going to end up being free?
    Just my 2 plat

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #58
    Spacetime Studios Dev Awesomeness's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The names reserved during the name reservation process are now reserved in Star Legends for the account that it was reserved for. Only that account will now be able to create characters in Star Legends with the reserved name. Deleting or renaming the character you reserved the name with in Pocket Legends will no longer affect your name reservation in Star Legends.

Kalielle, if this is a problem, please contact support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll help you straighten it out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    The names reserved during the name reservation process are now reserved in Star Legends for the account that it was reserved for. Only that account will now be able to create characters in Star Legends with the reserved name. Deleting or renaming the character you reserved the name with in Pocket Legends will no longer affect your name reservation in Star Legends.

Kalielle, if this is a problem, please contact support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll help you straighten it out.
    Ty for your response to that but what about returning the plat to beta players?
    Just my 2 plat

NorthEast Ohio on the #1 Trout River next to Lake Erie
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Is this the prep work to tell us a reset is comeing?

I hope this isnt a setup to what I think will be going down. I now support a old game I dont enjoy any more. I played pl because it was the best at the time.

I supported a game with UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG . I will stop now. sending a mail

%^^%^%( ()&*(& ()*&^(*&^)(*&^ (^%^ % _)( +*( )&* _&^
    """""""""There's a sucker born every minute" P. T. Barnum"""""""""