Thread: [Suggestion] NEW EXPANSION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default [Suggestion] NEW EXPANSION

[RISE OF THE KRYPTONIAN WARS]
    Story Line:[present time]
    After the cryostar got destroyed and the evil gnomes got banished from glintstone a new threat from the other side has escalated....
    Prologue:[what happened before]
    The Great Land of Krypton was a peaceful land. The king and queen of the land was looking for the next king and the rightful Suitor of their daughter Princess Kara. And to find the new suitor , the king and queen shall choose from all members of royalty of the other lands , Then there came Kronos ,Dark Knight Of Shuyal(descendant of Inan Hesh) ,he was a very handsome and well built knight he looked very heroic , but there was evil in his eyes.His true intention was getting the Crystal to rule all over Arlor .Then the king and queen chose Kronos to be the perfect suitor , for the king believes that Kronos can protect her daughter . But on the day of their wedding Kronos' showed his true form (A giant warlord) and he Killed the King and Queen and took the KRYPTONITE HEART deep inside hidden at the center palace , it was kept there for a long time so it doesnt fall with the wrong hands .It us a very powerful crystal , it was so powerful that it could destroy arlor , at first you control the crystal , but as u control it, it also controls you , when u do evil stuff with it , it becomes more evil than you and controls you . When Kronos got the the Kryptonite Heart he left the Land and made an evil empire beyond the boundaries of krypton , on the way to his empire he went into the Mystical Forest called the "MOORS" then he saw the Good Guardian of the Moors , She was named Maleficent she was wearing a brown robe and had big and powerful brown hawk wings , she also has thorns on her head . When Maleficent saw Kronos raiding the Moors , She quickly tried to protect the forest but she failed . Then Kronos used the Kryptonite Heart on her then made her evil, her good soul was turned into a spirti full of wickedness , her big brown wings burned , and her brown robe became a black robe of leather , and had a crown upon her thorns then Kronos commanded her to Guard the moors and kill anyone who goes through it he also gave maleficent the power to shape shift into an evil dragon. Then after that he passed through a city of bones and in that city he sensed dead bones with potential in it (paracelsus's bones) and Kronos brought the evil Paracelsus back to Life and after that Paracelsus awakened the bones and they turned into evil skeletons and monsters then paracelcus made an evil palace of bones . After that , beyond paracelcus's palace , Kronos made a Defensive /Offensive Tower witth many deadly obstacles and locked Princess Kara on the Very top of the tower , where his throne is and where he is making the Kryptonite Heart more powerful and help him make arlor an apocalypse
    [Present Time]
    Now we Arlorians must save Princess Kara and And destroy the Kryptonite heart and save Arlor from being an Apocalypse

NEW MAPS
    - Dark Moors
    - Eerie Palace
    - Dark Tower of The Warlord

NEW BOSSES
    1. Maleficent
    - can be found in the Dark Moores, turns into a dragon while 50%hp
    2. Paracelsus
    - can be found in the Eerie Palace , after death , posseses bones of rendtail and becomes a giant bone dragon hangging from the palace
    3. Evil Warlord Kronos
    - can be found in the Dark Tower of The Warlord, during 25%hp regenerates to 100%hp and enrages (x2 hp , x2 dmg)

MOBS:
    -

NEW PETS
    ARCANE:
    Draco (Mini Maleficent Dragon)
    Happines Bonus : +15%damage,+35primary stat ,+15STR,INT,DEX+15% crit ,100 armor ,+100 health
    Passive Ability : Poison Fire
    - Shoots ranged green fireballs that can hit 3 enemies,20%chance to Dot
    Arcane Ability : Poison Gas
    - releases a giant cloudy (16m) Aoe smoke that freezes(freeze doesnt work on pvp) and damages enemies and reduce armor and has a 40%chance to apply Dot to an enemy , this AA only lasts for 10 seconds (moves and follows where the mobs are , doesnt apply in pvp) 20 second cooldown
    MYTHIC:
    Grudge (The Flying Gargoyle)
    Happiness Bonus: +12% damage,+25 primary stat, +10STR, INT,DEX, +10%crit, 50 armor, 10 mana regen
    Passive Ability : Deadly Venom Claw
    Slashes Enemies with its razor sharp claws and has a 20% chance to apply venom dot on enemies that spread
    Arcane Ability: Summoning Warcry
    Grudge summons 5 allies (little gargoyles) each ally has a specific skill
    The first one creates a protective shield which has +15% dmg reduc and the second one creates a +10% damage buff , the 3rd one creates a 10%speed buff , the 4th one makes a +5% crit buff and the last one replenishes hp and mana , and all of those for 10seconds , 25 second cooldown
    Last edited by Reniennn; 06-04-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

more like a event rather than expansion
    id love this event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Wow Draco so OP . Rogue can kill warr only for 2shot of aimshot only . Mybe the pet price 100m .

Disagree , i still not enjoy cryostar 100% . Let us enjoy the cryostar first bro . Reduce the pet happines also .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Errorrz View Post
    Wow Draco so OP . Rogue can kill warr only for 2shot of aimshot only . Mybe the pet price 100m .

Disagree , i still not enjoy cryostar 100% . Let us enjoy the cryostar first bro . Reduce the pet happines also .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk
    Lol only a suggestion bro xD and its a suggestion for NEXT expansion , it doesnt mean it will replace cryostar😂😂 and sorry lol i just like imagining stuff : D.....
    And anyway i updated draco'd happines and aa
    Last edited by Reniennn; 06-04-2016 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Dear OP,
    Can you tell us about the set quest line for the new expansion & what the set bonus will be?
    - concerned & confused arlorian.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

With all these changements i think we still need to work for months and months on cryostar expansion...try to enjoy it, anyway i will make you some suggestions on your plan:
    - Paracelsus boss delete it, sts will never make a boss with the same name of an event boss, and i agree with this idea
    - I don't like in these expansion when sts realease just 3 maps as your idea so i don t like it
    - Your op pet dream has too high happiness bonus...has all the stats able to kill all on pvp, will be a too over priced pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

We just had an expansion , and also sts cant just name an area Krypton ( somebody watched to much Superman ) *_* , we already have a Halloween boss named Paracelsus , and he does the exact same thing as you described XD Also pet is way to op. And , I don't want to see any expansion for a real while now , I got enough of lvling from this one to last me for a while , also best if devs focus on fixing all of the issues the game currently has , and then move on to new major content .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    We just had an expansion , and also sts cant just name an area Krypton ( somebody watched to much Superman ) *_* , we already have a Halloween boss named Paracelsus , and he does the exact same thing as you described XD Also pet is way to op. And , I don't want to see any expansion for a real while now , I got enough of lvling from this one to last me for a while , also best if devs focus on fixing all of the issues the game currently has , and then move on to new major content .
    It was a suggestion for the next one. Chill out.
    Ign - Coolguymage